Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My first faucet - earn from 3-10 satoshi (will increase) every 5 minutes!  (Read 171 times)
GeoGraphic (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:18:38 PM

Hello

This is my first faucet i make

You can claim between 3 to 10 satoshi every 5 minutes.

i will increase the claims soon

No Popups

No fake button

referral bonus 10%

Minimum withdrawal 200 satoshi via faucethub

http://www.arab-faucet.com

Waiting for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:11:03 PM

I get pop-ups from both coinhive and something called coinloot??

Also, why the minimum 200 Sat withdrawal as it's a FaucetHUB faucet? It could easily be instant.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
GeoGraphic (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Also, why the minimum 200 Sat withdrawal as it's a FaucetHUB faucet? It could easily be instant.
these not pop-ups, but the antivirus detecting it like Trojan, but these are background miner, it takes about 20% of cpu processor.
and about instant payment, most faucet owners makes there are minimum for withdrawal that's to make the users keeping using the site.
because there are users making one pr two claim and leave the site, even many of direct faucet changes their rules and make a minimum withdrawal.
but maybe i change this soon if i make many and many visitors so i can make some money from advertise.   
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

these not pop-ups, but the antivirus detecting it like Trojan, but these are background miner, it takes about 20% of cpu processor.
and about instant payment, most faucet owners makes there are minimum for withdrawal that's to make the users keeping using the site.
because there are users making one pr two claim and leave the site, even many of direct faucet changes their rules and make a minimum withdrawal.
but maybe i change this soon if i make many and many visitors so i can make some money from advertise.   

Okay, fair enough, thanks for the answer. I'm familiar with the Coinhive pop-up but not the other one which is why I mentioned it.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: