Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.0006 BTC coinbase exchange for localbitcoins  (Read 456 times)
pbiewenga (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:39:29 AM

Anyone willing to help me out? I have 0,0006 bitcoin in Coinbase but their fee is too high for sending it to localbitcoins. I want to cash it out but can't buy/sell with Coinbase.

Anyone with both a Coinbase and Localbitcoins account? I will send 0,0006 to your Coinbase address if you can send the 0,0006 to my Localbitcoins?

I will send Coinbase first.

Much appreciated.
Pieter
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:18:39 AM

Anyone willing to help me out? I have 0,0006 bitcoin in Coinbase but their fee is too high for sending it to localbitcoins. I want to cash it out but can't buy/sell with Coinbase.

Anyone with both a Coinbase and Localbitcoins account? I will send 0,0006 to your Coinbase address if you can send the 0,0006 to my Localbitcoins?

Much appreciated.
Pieter
This is very little amount and no one going to help you because Localbitcoin.com is taking fees for deposit which is also high better keep this amount in your coinbase account because its could be end just in fees and not helping you
B!t_Kong

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

This is very little amount and no one going to help you because Localbitcoin.com is taking fees for deposit which is also high better keep this amount in your coinbase account because its could be end just in fees and not helping you

So much for micro-payments, bit-coin was suppose to be the solution for this kind of money transfers.
pbiewenga (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:26:22 AM

That's true. Coinbase wants to charge ZAR 240 to transfer ZAR 130 to localbitcoins. However, transferring between coinbase accounts are free.
staker$

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:58:15 AM

This amount is immaterial enough to make transfer, you need to put some in in order to meet the minimum amount to be withdrawn. But then, it's impractical and would end up losing more if you are going to send just for the reason of salvaging this amount. Maybe you will just wait for it to be naturally filled if you are expecting future bitcoins, like payments from online jobs or if you are doing like fauceting. You need to consider if you are transferring funds from one wallet to another or exchanges to another that they will take significant amount of your bitcoin as network fee and or transaction fees, to avoid this, you may consider moving your money through dogecoin, bytecoin, or litecoin if the network supports it to save from deductions.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

Much appreciated.
Pieter
If you still need then please post here because I have some funds in Localbitcoins.com and I can give you 0.0005 bitcoin if you ready to give me 0.0006 bitcoins in Coinbase waiting for your reply about this
pbiewenga (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:38:52 AM

Thanks man, appreciate. Must I send you a PM or how can I contact you to complete the transaction?
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

Thanks man, appreciate. Must I send you a PM or how can I contact you to complete the transaction?
Sorry right now too much busy in other things as I have time in next few hours I will do this for you quickly thanks for patience and understanding
pbiewenga (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:01:57 PM

There is no rush at all. Sent you a PM earlier. Just reply on my PM with your Coinbase wallet when you have time. Thanks man!
pbiewenga (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:37:04 AM

Sorry right now too much busy in other things as I have time in next few hours I will do this for you quickly thanks for patience and understanding

Hey man, you still able to help me? ;-)
Ginos

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:46:12 AM

i think you should see the localbitcoins current incoming bitcoin fee  is very big maybe 0.00036
add to it the fees of sending from another wallet so i think you will receive minus ..
Ginos

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:47:39 AM

i think you should see the localbitcoins current incoming bitcoin fee  is very big maybe 0.00036
add to it the fees of sending from another wallet so i think you will receive minus ..
sorry i just understood you sending from wallet to wallet
i may be able to help if you didn't find someone yet
pbiewenga (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:00:11 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks. Marshal was suppose to help but I think he got little busy. Will send you a PM thank you
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

Thanks. Marshal was suppose to help but I think he got little busy. Will send you a PM thank you

I send you a PM to do it through GDAX.com without cost.
If that fails, you can enter here your wallet address from localbitcoins (NEVER post private keys, only the public address).
Then I can send you a pm with details how to transfer your funds within Coinbase to me, and after receipt I'll send them to your wallet.

You are only able to send 2 PM's per day, because you're a newbie.

pbiewenga (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

If that fails, you can enter here your wallet address from localbitcoins (NEVER post private keys, only the public address).
Then I can send you a pm with details how to transfer your funds within Coinbase to me, and after receipt I'll send them to your wallet.

hey Brobbel. yeah got your PM thanks and yes, PM already limited. GDAX failed. Coinbase doesn't allow buy/sell for South-Africa at all.

PM you Coinbase Wallet via PM and will post my localbitcoins wallet address in the post afterwards. THANKS
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:19:34 PM

hey Brobbel. yeah got your PM thanks and yes, PM already limited. GDAX failed. Coinbase doesn't allow buy/sell for South-Africa at all.

PM you Coinbase Wallet via PM and will post my localbitcoins wallet address in the post afterwards. THANKS

I send you a PM
pbiewenga (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

Got your PM and sent to your Coinbase

My Localbitcoins wallet:
1Di8mAQu7yxNzmV31tQUqVquxm5gBnoER6

By the way, I am also Pieter :-)
pbiewenga (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

Sorted! Thanks Brobbel !!
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:41:54 PM

Sorted! Thanks Brobbel !!
Last two days was very busy just have time and check this thread good to watch your problem is solved now better lock this thread good luck for your journey here on this forum
pbiewenga (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:32:20 AM

Thanks Marshal. Do check your PM though..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: