Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WISPR.TECH 🚀CRYPTOPIA🚀 Decentralized Messaging | PoS 3.0 | MASTERNODES |  (Read 4686 times)
WisprTech

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 04:12:24 PM by WisprTech

I would like to stress that Wispr has NOTHING TO DO with XSPEC and their hardfork. They have contacted us about the fact that they are going to hardfork and want a similar name, but they will go for the WISP ticker. We wish them the best of luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

I was getting ~10 WSP every day or so, but now I haven't got a stake in 3 days.

Anything change?
helpaging

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

is this the Wispr team, the one which left Spectrecoin? If so, they did it without delivering results which were promised for such a long time. Abandoned a great community and did not communicate properly. I'd suspect they will do it again. Just promises and no results. Stay away from this project.

We have no clue what Spectrecoin is or what team was behind it. What makes you think this?  Huh

Thanks for posting baseless FUD, I have reported it to the mods.

My apologies as I mixed up wispr and wisp - I am sure that wispr is a great project. My disappointment was related to wisp ...
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Anything change?

Nothing has changed to the network. We often get questions from people that were getting 'x' amount of stakes per day and suddenly it changed. This can happen. As PoS rewards are 'random', yet based on the amount of WSP you hold and the actual network weight, the rewards per day may vary.

The more people are staking, the less frequently you will get rewards. It is likely that more people have started staking and the network weight has increased, which explains the drop in rewards you are getting.

Hope that answers your question!
is this the Wispr team, the one which left Spectrecoin? If so, they did it without delivering results which were promised for such a long time. Abandoned a great community and did not communicate properly. I'd suspect they will do it again. Just promises and no results. Stay away from this project.

We have no clue what Spectrecoin is or what team was behind it. What makes you think this?  Huh

My apologies as I mixed up wispr and wisp - I am sure that wispr is a great project. My disappointment was related to wisp ...
Apologies accepted! Their name sure is confusing and I hope they realise that having almost a completely similar name is just ridiculously stupid.
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

Anything change?

Nothing has changed to the network. We often get questions from people that were getting 'x' amount of stakes per day and suddenly it changed. This can happen. As PoS rewards are 'random', yet based on the amount of WSP you hold and the actual network weight, the rewards per day may vary.

The more people are staking, the less frequently you will get rewards. It is likely that more people have started staking and the network weight has increased, which explains the drop in rewards you are getting.

Apologies accepted! Their name sure is confusing and I hope they realise that having almost a completely similar name is just ridiculously stupid.

Thanks for the explanation.. although that is quite discouraging for staking.

Better to have consistently-timed, random rewards than just really random. Hard to justify the power bill.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

Anything change?

Thanks for the explanation.. although that is quite discouraging for staking.

Better to have consistently-timed, random rewards than just really random. Hard to justify the power bill.

This is how PoS 3.0 work. You can read about how this system works here: https://bravenewcoin.com/assets/Whitepapers/Blackcoin-POS-3.pdf

You can also use an RPI for staking (soon you can buy one via Wispr) which uses nearly no energy.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Checked it on cryptopia and it is one of the featured coin, I guess this is the first of its kind that is focusing on the security and decentralised means of communication, and if this will deliver a complete bypass on any snooping entities this will be an awesome technology for the security force around the world.
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

Checked it on cryptopia and it is one of the featured coin, I guess this is the first of its kind that is focusing on the security and decentralised means of communication, and if this will deliver a complete bypass on any snooping entities this will be an awesome technology for the security force around the world.

Thank you for the kind words.

A small summary of last week:

-Latest community update blog has been posted: https://medium.com/wispr-blockchain-technology-revolutionizing/cryptopia-listing-and-full-mn-details-community-update-4-691d445428c2
-In response to CMC not listing newer coins we have been listed on Coinlib (has added coin supply API + market cap visualization), LiveCoinWatch and CoinGecko.
-Our custom made 3D printed RPi cases are being produced, and will soon be available for the public.
-TatchCapital has added a WSP/NLG pair. We will tell more about that in our next blog.

https://preview.ibb.co/kfpd77/MN1.png
https://preview.ibb.co/msCgS7/MN2.png
Nikow

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

Promising project, can't wait to see this evolve.
nikitakittt

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

Does anyone know when the crane's going to be fixed?
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

For now we have closed the faucet. We will inform our followers how we plan on giving away more WSP.
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

For now we have closed the faucet. We will inform our followers how we plan on giving away more WSP.

Any further updates?
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

It's Seems Nice Project.Thanks
WisprTech

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

https://medium.com/wispr-blockchain-technology-revolutionizing/release-dates-community-update-5-b77489aecf5c

Check out our latest updates including the release dates. Exciting things are coming for you.

4 June 2018:
Wispr wallet v0.3 will become available for WSP owners. This update incorporates our long awaited Wispr Masternodes. A full features list:

* Added masternodes.
* Implemented the Zerocoin protocol.
* Implemented Dash's "Sporks" feature.
* Refactored and cleaned-up pretty much all code.
* Improved serveral build processes including Travis & Circle-CI integration.
* Refactored QT to be compatible with all new features.
* Added additional checkpoints.
* Added more hardcoded seednodes.

11 June 2018:
The launch of our new website, including translations for the following languages: Dutch, Portuguese and Korean. Other languages are planned and will include the ability for our community to earn WSP bounties by helping us translate. Details will follow.

18 June 2018:
Our new roadmap will be published. Since the start of this project we have learned a lot about time management and how delicate blockchain programming can be. Because of this we will adjust our roadmap to prevent further delays and disappointments in the future.

25 June 2018:
On this date we will publish the Wispr Whitepaper containing all the details, both fundamental and technical, about the Wispr project. Releasing our whitepaper will increase our visibility in the quickly changing cryptocurrency environment greatly! Subjects that will be covered include a detailed analysis of the messenger application market, secured messaging made possible by Wispr and a technical description by our developers.

2 July 2018:
A scheduled hard fork of the Wispr blockchain to activate Masternode’s and the new block rewards. In June we will post a dedicated blogpost regarding this subject including background information and how to’s to make sure you are ready for the fork.

9 July 2018:
Scheduled release date of our completely custom Electron wallet. Our developers have been working on this since Q1 and we promise you, the end result will be absolutely stunning, both in looks and features.

Other:
Besides all these dates we are very proud that Wispr was included in the “Startup Landscape of Blockchain in the Netherlands 2018” by Deloitte. You can find the tweet here.

We would like to conclude with a massive thank you towards our awesome community! As you can see a lot of good things are coming in the upcoming weeks, just bear with us a little bit longer!

Please follow us on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and Discord and be sure to spread our story to everyone you know!

Greetings,

The Wispr team
www.wispr.tech

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

Good news. I like this clear roadmap a lot. DM if you need Russin translation
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

Great plans. So much things are coming. Mention in “Startup Landscape of Blockchain in the Netherlands 2018” looks good (not really know what's it tho, haha). Always good to see dedicated team, good luck with you plans.
takinz8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

That WISPR bounty are active or not ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856588
So long time bitcointalk thread not update new infomation, discord too.
WSP.MastaZz

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

That WISPR bounty are active or not ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856588
So long time bitcointalk thread not update new infomation, discord too.

It is still active, and you could earn some extra WSP.

Great plans. So much things are coming. Mention in “Startup Landscape of Blockchain in the Netherlands 2018” looks good (not really know what's it tho, haha). Always good to see dedicated team, good luck with you plans.

Thanks for the kind words.

IN OTHER NEWS

Dear community,
We're updating the git with the first files and have launched our testnet if you're curious. We're putting the final dots on the i's and expect to have a fully up and running testnet that should remain stable within the next 48 hours.
Sidenote: the testnet is still in PoW phase, not much you can do in it yet.
You can find the latest progress we made here: https://github.com/WisprProject/core/tree/0.3_RC
WSP.MastaZz

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

We are proud to announce that Wispr is now available on @StocksExchangeR!
Check out the ETH, BTC and USDT pairs on:
https://stocks.exchange/trade/WSP/BTC
https://stocks.exchange/trade/WSP/ETH
https://stocks.exchange/trade/WSP/USDT

http://twitter.com/WisprTech/status/1003241596794621953
https://wispr.tech/en

We hope to see you join our community on our Telegram or Discord.

Thanks in advance.
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

Hi all.  I still waiting for more information about WISPR.TECH  Do you have any competitors ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: