Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New To Crypto  (Read 226 times)
deedzz (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:15:40 AM

Hey everyone. Just want to make an introduction. Long story short, but I'm a complete newbie in the world of crypto (been researching it all week ever since a buddy of mine that's invested in several altcoins explained it to me). Anywho, been enjoying the research so far and found this forum useful so thought I would sign up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:25:55 AM

As a new member of bitcointalk i just suggest you, stay connect this big community and read Posted article.... Smiley
posterhebat

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:31:10 AM

Hey everyone. Just want to make an introduction. Long story short, but I'm a complete newbie in the world of crypto (been researching it all week ever since a buddy of mine that's invested in several altcoins explained it to me). Anywho, been enjoying the research so far and found this forum useful so thought I would sign up.

nice to have you here, i'm newb too in this forum, but i already learn cryptocurrencies in past 6 month ago. Always read pinned post first before you asking a question,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 this complete guide of newbiers hhh

samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:33:51 AM

Welcome to the forum. I’ve got to say there’s a hell of a lot to be learned! One tip to a newcomer, be very careful with your bitcoin And Who you decide to buy sell and trade with. While this forum Is filled with tons of helpful and great people, there are just as many scammers. Deals can be done safely in the crypto currency world but you have to be careful. Good luck and welcome!
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:08:27 AM

Welcome to the forum. I’ve got to say there’s a hell of a lot to be learned! One tip to a newcomer, be very careful with your bitcoin And Who you decide to buy sell and trade with. While this forum Is filled with tons of helpful and great people, there are just as many scammers. Deals can be done safely in the crypto currency world but you have to be careful. Good luck and welcome!

Welcome and good luck - and I totally agree with this post above! Before you decide to spend any bitcoin always do a quick check that you will get what you're paying for or that what you're getting is worth having (regarding airdrops and ICO's etc and investing on exchanges).
And make sure you secure your crypto as much as you can and never reveal your private keys of accounts that have bulk crypto in em.
There's a lot to think about so as much fun as it all is - always be wary that at any time someone is trying their best to relieve you of your crypto Sad
On a more positive note - have fun!

mirte86

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:43:59 PM

For me it was the same... and by reading on this forum I learned so much and I wish you the same too..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxjumperxx

Activity: 504
Merit: 265

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

Same here.
Just check out all the amazing posts on this forum and you will learn alot!
Just dont fall for scams, as there are alot of them out there.

Keep your keys and coins safe!
aiannejacob

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

Im also newbie here. I enjoy reading about some topics so i learned form it. I hope you found it too. Just keep on diging  and you will have an idea which is better to do.
redhen

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

I'm in much the same position. Best of luck to you. Hope we both do okay here.
Xenohider

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Welcome, I am new here too but I want to say that you can aldo participate in bounty campaigns without any investments and earn normal amount of money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: