Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CND HITS BINANCE!!!!!!! yeahhhhhhh up 60%  (Read 648 times)
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

All attention is in BTC so all ALT is suffering now

not all altcoin suffering my friend,, few of altcoin still have the power to grow,,
and this is the moment to increase our BTC amount with buy alt for short term, and wait another rally from bitcoin

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:47:32 PM

Yes, indeed. Binance is one of my favorite too. I've been using it for months now. So far, so good. Though i use Bittrex too. Im a bit skeptic about Bittrex because of shady things they've been doing these past few weeks. Account disabling and account downgrading. That's very unethical and very unprofessional. Many people lost their money because of that. That sucks. Anyway, regarding on delisting BTS. I think it's a shitcoin. And also there's a rumor that it's about to be delisted on Poloniex. But Bittrex should remove a lot more shitcoins at their platform

Agreed. I avoid Bittrex whenever I can. The shady things you are referring to are normally only to be seen on exchanges like Yobit or Liqui, but lately there are more and more reports from Bittrex as well. I have no doubt that all those centralized exchanges are making a ton of money while they "maintain" the wallets and therefore prevent their costumers from having control over their money. Im wishing for the day when all the centralized exchanges have to close down for good and we are only doing our exchange business via atomic swaps. This and DEX's are the future of exchanging crypto! As for BTS Im very suspicious about this coin, many people say that its flawed. Time will tell how this turns out...
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:00:03 PM

Congratulations to all of them that believed in the project. Our time has come..... get ready for a few Xs of increase in the folllowing days

Smiley
When Cindicator ICO was over Binance was ready to list CND tokens but the team played cheap game at that time by calling Binance isn't secure enough to list their tokens. Now they have figured out the answer themself that Binance isn't another shit exchange after it crossed $1 billion in daily trading volume. Any way the project is good and I hope to see good returns for the ICO holders after waiting for months.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:00:50 PM

Cindicator is one of my long hold projects. I have no any hesitation about its success. The team looks very strong and patient. It's pretty early to say but they are trying to be on time with their roadmap and that's good!

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

How long a term will you be hodling CND? Till it reaches parity with the dollar

cappieman007

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

BINANCE may soon become the largest stock exchange in the world. As soon as they occur listing the price immediately goes up. And exchange itself is very comfortable. I think soon the major part will leave BIttrex and POLO on BINANCE. Congratulations to the holders of the CND
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

I'm really liking Binance at the moment. Their mobile app really is a game changer

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:46:50 AM

I really susprice to see CND listed on Binance, it take too much time for CND to be listed. I almost sale all this coins with lower price because i have no more patient, but lucky i can sell it now with better price. Thanks this project Cheesy

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:33:01 AM

Finally cnd hit binance. Cnd is good token and they will launch the hybrid signal and indicator. But i really sad their team is too arrogant especially the ceo. We cant talk about exchange or the price. Thats what makes cnd price is not get higher. I also interesting for their product which woul be launch in 2018. Let see what will happen next.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████