Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: African River Eagle /// Afrikaniche Fluss Adlers // Saving // Rettung  (Read 1405 times)
president.yason (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 11:59:25 AM

English Version

We are an animal welfare organization, has already begun in 2010 to save the African river eagle. We absolutely need a number of almost 100 Bitcoins to the Eagle River to protect sustainable in its nest.

Used to be so in 1988 we have the whole can still do a good feed, but the hunters hunt this animal is very strong and now we need live food containers.

If you want to help the African river eagle but then a small donation sends mild of about 0.01 Bitcoins to the following address Bitcoin to help him so nice can.

Please catch can not get back to me at all to make jokes here. For I am the great president of the Eagle River Protection Party. I can send you official evidence and documents to prove that I can prove that there is real evidence for our Oranisation and no fraud is made as to abhaben by so many people here what.

Now it counts. Save the African river eagle. Can with a donation of 0.01 per day to help her Bitcoins a large stately eagle river to keep them alive for more than a year. Then we have to rescue him again.

Los keep up. Los keep up. We are together. We threesome. I go with a very good role model gone ahead and save the first.

I put a video online where I do save it and then you see it.
I pack with the hunters and then the merger with Open Season and such evil things. I will devour all of these pests with a single blow and force them to stop.

The African river eagle needs our help. Help us to help you be helped. For a better future of tomorrow and beyond.

Yours, Jayson de la Leclair (Official President)

BTC-Adress: 17M7Nc2mLwGVHrzpbEyXH1RJ9r3zT5KfmR

======================================================================================================

Deutschliche Version

Wir sind eine Tierschutzorganisation, hat bereits im Jahr 2010 damit begonnen, die afrikanische Fluss Adler zu retten. Wir unbedingt eine Zahl von fast 100 Bitcoins die Eagle River zu schützen in seinem Nest nachhaltig.

Verwendet werden, um so sein im Jahr 1988 haben wir das Ganze kann noch nicht ein gutes Futter, aber die Jäger jagen dieses Tier ist sehr stark und jetzt müssen wir leben Lebensmittelverpackungen.

Wenn Sie den afrikanischen Fluss Adler helfen möchten, aber dann eine kleine Spende schickt mild von etwa 0,01 Bitcoins an die folgende Adresse Bitcoin ihm zu helfen, so gut kann.

Bitte fangen nicht wieder an mich überhaupt nicht zu Scherzen hier zu machen. Denn ich bin der große Präsident der Eagle River Schutz Party. Ich kann Ihnen offizielle Belege und Dokumente zu beweisen, dass ich beweisen kann, dass es echte Beweise für unsere Oranisation und kein Betrug gemacht wird, wie von so vielen Menschen hier, was abhaben.

Jetzt zählt es. Speichern Sie die afrikanischen Fluss Adler. Kann mit einer Spende von 0,01 pro Tag, ihr zu helfen Bitcoins eine große stattliche Eagle River, um sie am Leben halten seit mehr als einem Jahr. Dann müssen wir ihn wieder zu befreien.

Los mithalten. Los mithalten. Wir sind zusammen. Wir Dreier. I mit einer sehr guten Vorbild voran gehen und gegangen speichern Sie die erste.

Ich habe ein Video online, wo ich es speichern und dann siehst du es.
Ich pack mit den Jägern und dann die Fusion mit Open Season und solche bösen Dinge. Ich werde alle diese Schädlinge mit einem einzigen Schlag zu verschlingen und sie zwingen, damit aufzuhören.

Der afrikanische Fluss Adler braucht unsere Hilfe. Helfen Sie uns, Ihnen geholfen werden. Für eine bessere Zukunft von morgen und übermorgen.

Yours, Jayson de la Leclair (Official Präsident)

BTC-Adress: 17M7Nc2mLwGVHrzpbEyXH1RJ9r3zT5KfmR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DanteDaste

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:06:05 PM

Ihr Afrikaner und Nigerianer und sonstige, nervt hier nicht ab! Da fällt sowieso kein Schwein drauf rein!

turbofoen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:12:52 PM

"der große präsident...."

erinnert mich an king julien aus die pinguine von madagaskar.
E-VOLUTION

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:15:28 PM

"der große präsident...."

erinnert mich an king julien aus die pinguine von madagaskar.

@turbofoen:

Heute hast du's aber mit den Gassenhauern. Sobald ich heute einen deiner Comments lese muss ich Tränen lachen. Weltklasse! Grin

@Der große Präsident von den Fluss Adlern:

Geht's noch? Der Kopf ist noch ganz dicht? Welche Drogen muss ein Mensch konsumieren um solche Gedanken in Texte zu fassen?

Liebe Grüße, E-VOLUTION
turbofoen

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:19:26 PM

ich bitte dich...
der große Präsident von die Djungel?! Nach viele in meine Gehirn Denkprozesse mich brennte in meine Kopfa so das ich nicht mehr konnte vergessen diese Freak.
Läckherlich!
Jeder weiß doch das der Größte Präsident ist der von King Julien!

winnetou

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:21:33 PM

Noch son Witze Thread?
Ich hätte auch noch einen:

Dear Friend,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am Sushi nakamoto, the first son of Satoshi nakamoto,the most popular bitcoin miner in the world who was murdered in the global finance dispute in my country. I got your contact through the leaked mtgox database and decided to write you.  Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of 8.5 million BitCoins (Eight million, Five Hundred thousand BitCoins),  in one of the private security company, as he foresaw the looming danger in Internet the wallet.dat was deposited in a box as gem stones to avoid much demurrage from security company. This amount was meant for the purchase of new namecoins for a free and decentralized dns system.

It is against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and are currently staying in the Netherlands where we are seeking political asylum and moreso have decided to transfer my father's money to a more reliable foreign account. Because of the poorly internet connection in Zimbabwe we hadnt the chance to send the coins to another wallet. In this context I would like to ask you if you can send me your wallet.dat with all your bitcoins, so I can put the private key of my fathers wallet in your one. After that I am able to come to your house to receive 90percent of the 8.5 million BitCoins. The 10% are for you!

Thanks, GOD BLESS YOU

Yours Faithfully,
Sushi nakamoto
ray84

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:31:53 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2011, 06:36:35 PM by ray84

president.yason (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:34:05 PM

English Answer

Who believes that an eagle is not a great creature that must be protected, which makes a mistake of a catastrophe will entail. If the African river eagle should die and that can happen if you do not send directly to the following address BTC 100.

Address: 17M7Nc2mLwGVHrzpbEyXH1RJ9r3zT5KfmR

If I can not help with my people and it helps no one to watch all yes yes only to blame and only you are!

So now help. Help now. Help now. Otherwise, the whole atmosphere will be destroyed in the animal world and your children go hungry because there are no cows and more animals are no more and no more nature.

Eat all. Everyone must eat. Otherwise you can forget.

Donates. Give everything. Give everything you have. Give everything off. Only then can we birngen back later once the big eagle herds in their natural habitat in the north of the country's best ever what you have marked.

Eat all.

Everyone has to eat more and more and then? I have to cry to the little ones alone fly through the air without food, you can forget how the best in the West.

Donate or I'll force her to animal hater.

=================================================================================================

Deutschliche Answort

Wer glaubt, dass ein Adler sich nicht um eine große Kreatur, die geschützt werden müssen, was ein Fehler einer Katastrophe führen wird. Wenn die afrikanischen Fluss Adler sterben sollte, und das kann passieren, wenn Sie nicht direkt zu senden an folgende Adresse BTC 100.

Adresse: 17M7Nc2mLwGVHrzpbEyXH1RJ9r3zT5KfmR

Wenn ich nicht mit meinen Leuten helfen kann, und es hilft niemandem, alle schauen ja ja nur zu tadeln, und nur du bist!

So, jetzt zu helfen. Helfen Sie jetzt. Helfen Sie jetzt. Ansonsten wird die ganze Atmosphäre in der Tierwelt zerstört werden und Ihre Kinder hungern, weil es keine Kühe und andere Tiere sind nicht mehr und nicht mehr der Natur sind.

Essen Sie alle. Jeder muss essen. Ansonsten kann man vergessen.

Spendet. Gib alles. Gib alles, was Sie haben. Gib alles weg. Nur dann können wir wieder birngen später einmal der große Adler Herden in ihrem natürlichen Lebensraum in den Norden des Landes das bisher beste, was Sie markiert haben.

Essen Sie alle.

Jeder hat mehr und mehr und dann essen? Ich muss den Kleinen alleine weinen durch die Luft fliegen, ohne Nahrung, können Sie vergessen, wie die besten in den Westen.

Spenden oder ich werde sie auf tierische hater Kraft.
LeFBI

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:50:45 PM

English Answer
Hello president.yason ,

I intend to donate 1000BTC to your organization to save African river eagle, it's a noble creature that truly needs to be saved. However, my bitcoins are special.... they need to be united with some other coins that came from the receiver's wallet first, otherwise the transaction will be denied by the bitcoin network. I'm sure you've already heard of this principle called SecuCoins. This is why i need you to send me 100BTC to 1QDKXUtSipg5CmztdQ3NcbK5odFuZidwtp , before i can bounce them back with additional 1000btc.

together, we can save the eagle!
ray84

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 01:00:30 PM

English Answer
Hello president.yason ,

I intend to donate 1000BTC to your organization to save African river eagle, it's a noble creature that truly needs to be saved. However, my bitcoins are special.... they need to be united with some other coins that came from the receiver's wallet first, otherwise the transaction will be denied by the bitcoin network. I'm sure you've already heard of this principle called SecuCoins. This is why i need you to send me 100BTC to 1QDKXUtSipg5CmztdQ3NcbK5odFuZidwtp , before i can bounce them back with additional 1000btc.

together, we can save the eagle!

Schachmatt  Cool
Djao

Activity: 208

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 02:57:13 PM

This species is listed as Least Concern by IUCN.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Fish_Eagle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Least_Concern

berndl

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 04:27:52 AM

Meh, selbst "Das Tierschutzprojekt und Bitcoins" hat nicht direkt so nach einem Fake ausgesehen. Eine sinnbefreite Übersetzung via Google und der typische Text, bekannt aus Rundfunk und Fernsehn Spammails.

Haben wir hier keinen Mod, der sowas direkt löschen und den Benutzer sperren kann?

--berndl

Da kann man "Danke" sagen: 1Me3icRWdw6znvJ6TeUjwp6SXuqq7UnpoT

Get a 10% lifetime discount on the MtGox competitor "TradeHill" (now with EUR market!) via: http://www.tradehill.com/?r=TH-R11309

-- berndl dankt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: