Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121460 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:52:47 AM

How...? lmao

Oh well, time to dump em!

Don't dump.  I'm not selling even 1 coin.

Wait for the golden blocks to kick in.  People will have a lot of fun mining these.  I really think they will mine and behave differently than superblocks coins.

Too bad anybody can copy me now.

What would happen if say I have agreaf idea like a golden block idea and I decide to encrypt the code so nobody can copy it.  Would anybody care?

I mean people would be pissed but if the coin had few fires and it was cool to mine nobody would care. They'd mine it.  People use iOS and its closed vs the open android.  Cause why would I pay some PhD guy who knows how ,much to improve my coin just to have a guy copy it next week tweak it and that's it for me.  Forget that.

This guy is good friends with my bro but his fees are usually over $100 per hour so I think I can get him for. $10 most likely $20 per hour but depending on what ideas I get he may be coding for a few days.  My wife will shit a cow and so i may have to give him my F-150 truck.  If I do that I want exclusive rights to any code he writes so what would happen in the alt coin community.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:53:53 AM

Racket? I posted a code that fixes something, you agreed and then YOU said you WILL give me 0.1BTC. Also, address in my signature.

I proposed you to take care of it. It would not be for only a few bucks but no real programmer would work on something, provide support and bear with you for such a ridiculous amount.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:56:39 AM

So I'm curious.  How many can you sell for 1 BTC?  I'm not selling, I'm waiting for the it payday. Wait until the Vlad golden blocks kick in, God willing people will love this coin.

Why is it so hard to fix those blocks?  Isn't there a real programmer here that can fix that?  50,000 NUGs bounty.  It's on an exchange, its nice.  And the work is done, its just a big that has to be found and figured out.

The bug has already been found and figured out but people continued on past block 250 already so unless the chain is re-started they are going to have to kick in later than block 251, in fact later than some future block number that will give people plenty of tiem to upgrade their clients to be ready for it.

-MarkM-

Yep,  it needs to be cleaned up a bit.  A block number picked for the fork, and logic added to use that block number.  Then it needs to be committed to the repo, tagged, and binaries built for the masses.  So who has access to the repo?

i have access to the repo. if you or anyone else wants to take on the project you can pm me for user and pass

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:57:05 AM

So I'm curious.  How many can you sell for 1 BTC?  I'm not selling, I'm waiting for the it payday. Wait until the Vlad golden blocks kick in, God willing people will love this coin.

Why is it so hard to fix those blocks?  Isn't there a real programmer here that can fix that?  50,000 NUGs bounty.  It's on an exchange, its nice.  And the work is done, its just a big that has to be found and figured out.

The bug has already been found and figured out but people continued on past block 250 already so unless the chain is re-started they are going to have to kick in later than block 251, in fact later than some future block number that will give people plenty of tiem to upgrade their clients to be ready for it.

-MarkM-

Yep,  it needs to be cleaned up a bit.  A block number picked for the fork, and logic added to use that block number.  Then it needs to be committed to the repo, tagged, and binaries built for the masses.  So who has access to the repo?

I barely got access to the bounty money.

My guess is programmer X.  You ant his real name.  He said he won't have net until Saturday.  That's bullshit.  This is part why I was flipping out and thought there was a game to screw me csuse they saw I was half refarded.

If I get you that repo can you fix this?  Would it few quite a hard fork?  The bounty is 50,000 NUGs. I can't tell what they're worth it's sine fraction of bitcoins.  Nobody shores in dollars anymore.  Tell me what you need and I'll do anything to help you cause I think trading will skyrocket once the golden blocks start.  Vlad's golden blocks, that is.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 07:01:13 AM

-MarkM-

i have access to the repo. if you or anyone else wants to take on the project you can pm me for user and pass

Thanks R3.  As the founder shouldn't I have access to all that?  I mean you csn do all kinds of stuff to the coin right without my knowledge with that info and I don't even have access to any of it.  I know I can't program but I should at least have access to it all in case that super programmer comes over tomorrow.

So can you PM everything you have to me, r3?  Thbaks.  

And to the hackers - is it safe for just anyone to have access to all this info like the repo files?  I mean can't a coin be sabotaged or like 1 billion coins be printed did and dumped? I should think only the founder should have access to that kind of info but this is open source so I don't know.   TIA

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:02:04 AM

Wait for the golden blocks to kick in.  People will have a lot of fun mining these.  I really think they will mine and behave differently than superblocks coins.

Goldenblocks are identical to superblocks in everything but name.  The code used to generate them is almost identical to LuckyCoin which was released two months ago and is dead/dying at this point.

Would happen if say I have agreaf idea like a golden block idea and I decide to encrypt the code so nobody can copy it.  Would anybody care?

First golden block wasn't a great idea so likely your next great idea won't be a great idea either however you can't encrypt source code.  You could release the client as a closed source binary but nobody with half a brain would install a closed source program on a computer.  For all they know you "great idea" is to record keystrokes and steal any other coin's wallet on the computer.

Cause why would I pay some PhD guy who knows how ,much to improve my coin just to have a guy copy it next week tweak it and that's it for me.  Forget that.

Yeah because you wrote your coin from scratch.  Er wait you didn't it was 99% copied from Litecoin which was 99% copied from Bitcoin.  You wouldn't even have a coin (as crappy and short lived as it will be) without the power of open source projects.

If I do that I want exclusive rights to any code he writes so what would happen in the alt coin community.
The MIT license does allow you to release as closed source however it is a dead end.  Of course you never listen to anyone so go ahead and release the updated client as a restrictive license.
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:33:02 AM

Goldenblocks are identical to superblocks in everything but name.  The code used to generate them is almost identical to LuckyCoin which was released two months ago and is dead/dying at this point.

LuckyCoin worked at least  Cheesy
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:06:24 AM

1btc, ill reset the block chain, fix the code and clean up your mess. Or change it to fork at a later block...
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:25:52 AM

So I'm curious.  How many can you sell for 1 BTC?

There is a sell order of 12000 NUG for 0.10644 BTC which is $0.0007983 for 1 NUG. Seems grossly overpriced to me.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 09:29:07 AM

This fucking idiot is still here?

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:29:35 AM

So I'm curious.  How many can you sell for 1 BTC?

There is a sell order of 12000 NUG for 0.10644 BTC which is $0.0007983 for 1 NUG. Seems grossly overpriced to me.

Wow, Paulie could dump his 2.2 million coins and make almost $2k, and that only in roughly 2 days of working/trolling! In 2-3 years he will indeed have made millions... What a genius!

(I know he would never be able to dump 2.2 million coins at that price, I'm just trolling a bit)

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:35:39 AM

Sadly there are no buy orders Smiley

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 09:39:52 AM

Well there was once, remember? $20 for 440,400,000 coins, bundled up into the form of a client? Cheesy

Or something like that. A nice compact form, expand it into an entire blockchain over time as you want/need coins.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 10:00:09 AM

So many haters on here today tried to take my pictures from my facebook page and make me look like a nutjob in man-panties with a passion for ultra-spendy guns.

Well, all that may be true, but there's a story behind it all.  Living in the Eastern Block watching 2 hours or pre-approved American TV per week and only 20 minutes of cartoon on Saturdays tends to change your mind and expectation.

So to give an accurate depiction of myself here is our first wonderful and greatest year of our lives in America where we discovered the Dukes of Hazard.  Of course, being fresh off the boat we would wear these boxers outside at the park and when girls would mockingly say:  "Hey, nice boxers!", my brothers and I would laugh and act all cool cause of course we thought they assumed we were boxers, like athletes boxers and we just loved wearing them everywhere, even to school.  Yeah, it took about 6 months to figure out we were going around in our underwear, but hey, these were the Dukes of Hazard, so does it really matter?

Old habits die hard, I was always going around in public in my man panties.  So guess which one was me.   Or not....lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 10:03:42 AM

Well there was once, remember? $20 for 440,400,000 coins, bundled up into the form of a client? Cheesy

Or something like that. A nice compact form, expand it into an entire blockchain over time as you want/need coins.

-MarkM-

Man, I know you're joking somehow and it's really obvious but I really don't get it.  are you saying I can expand the chain to be worth more money?  I can't even figure out how much these nugs are worth.

mark, you've been around a while.  have you ever seen a coin make it onto an exchange in under 2 or 3 days?  Especially after an 81% attack, massive soap opera drama, the coin founder in a picture in his man panties and a giant gun and a premine which nobody can find....most of it anyway.   I just find it seriously weird we're on an exchange.

Have you seen this before, so suddenly?  Anybody else?  What does it mean, if anything?  TIA

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 10:09:02 AM

By exchange do you mean the official list of shitcoins, aka the shitcoin exchange?

When I made UKB, CDN, MBC, GMC, GRF, NKL, UNS etc I routinely added each new one to my IRC-bot that acted as online wallet and exchange so they could all be exchanged with each other as well as with bitcoins, so I guess trying to have the coin and an exchange for it launch pretty much at the same time was pretty normal back then, albeit the exchange in those cases was IRC-based not web-based.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 10:09:15 AM

I wasn't always a man panties secret shopper and coin launching tycoon making ERO for my efforts, I used to be a nice straight A student with a mad love for dogs.  My parents never bought me a doggie while I was a child so when I turned 18 and I was still living at home I bought my own doggie, Nico, and I trained him like a professional dog.  hard work but I loved it that doggie.

See I am human.  What DEVs give you this kind of personal truth's about themselves?  NONE, that's who.  And that ain't right.  You're trusting them with your money, your future, your wife.....err, ok, not the wife, but still, enough for them to at least not hide behind a fake name and a fake wall in the Bahamas somewhere collecting 20%. 

Say hi to Nico....he was a good ol' boy!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 10:16:30 AM

16 hours per day of working for my papi and going to night school to learn English and engineering and in just 4 years we moved from the ghettos of san leandro to silicon valley and bougth a house with a pool.  this was nothing but a straight dream from God.

This picture is a few years later (I was like 19) when we moved to a different state.  My proud daddy with his bestest son wearing a gold Miami Vice suit.  Laugh now but the chicks loved it and those shoulder pads added bulk to my otherwise hangers I used to call shoulders.

See, these are way different pictures than the crazy ones the troll was showing you guys with me in man-panties with super machine guns.   Crazy people, I tell ya.

Double-Spent

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:19:29 AM

If this is a "full disclosure", completely off-topic thread you may wish I post some of the mugshot pics. They are nice.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:22:28 AM

I think that before giving the repo, Vlad needs to pick a new dev who's ok to work without being paid

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: