Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121460 times)
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1232
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:25:04 AM

One more. inb4 long winded post from Vlad about how he is a genius and we are all stupid. And how women ar all stupid and useless compaired to men. Seriously though Vlad you are an asshole.

Does the truth make me an asshole?

Look around.  Most men have problems but they'd stick it out with their wife's even if their wife's were worthless.  Most men would do anything to keep their families together for their children.

The women are the home wreckers cause at first sign if trouble they give up.  So I find pleasure seeing millions of them desperately sucking many dicks on the American single-mom pole smoking express.  There's no country like this on earth that allows women to destroy their marriages and then their children and the men see utterly powerless.  When did these mindless women get all the power.  It's like letting children run your life.  Dumb children.  

Somebody (the hotbot 666 guy) please use the highlighted line the Vladiticus book.  It's Golden.  TIA.

Men do that too. I have seen many men cheat, steal, lie, etc. So your argument is flawed as men do that too. And no men wouldn't most men would dump and run at the first sign of trouble with any girl. Women hardly have any power. They are still at the bottom and still face relentless hate from bigots like you. What do you think we should lock them in cages and use them only for pro creation??? Jesus it's like you live in the 1960's
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:25:47 AM

These godly nuggies will be worth more then Devcoin, then more then Ixcoin, and then more then Bitcoin!  Can't fail!  I read it on the internet!

Nuggets Version 1.0.1
repo: https://bitbucket.org/mytwobits/nuggets
winblows binary: https://app.box.com/s/blhmif79kih317yqjm7a

Wait a second, this looks like a copy of Spots.

Which is a copy of Nuggets!

VLAD!!
They copied Nuggets once again!

No comment.  Everytime you guys say that and I Jump up someone tells me it was launched before NUGGETS.

Vlad, who the fuck cares if there is a clone of your shitcoin? You coin is simply a copy of a coin already released. Hypocrite.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:34:20 AM

Watch out everyone! We're jumping headfirst into the Didn't Actually Happen Zone! We're going down too fast, so don't try to get back up too quick, you might get the bends.

Also Vlad considers being abusive and sexist as a badge of honor. I'm not even gonna address all that because it is a waste of everyone's time, even though... I read it all. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. Embarrassed

This also gets me every time.
NFL, NBA, Bieber the hot lady, et al will all want their own coins cause nothing like this has ever existed on earth.  To have a virtual product with no real value that can become worth billions just due to perception and popularity.  Can you imagine if you made a mining app for your iphone how many stupid 14 year old bitches would mine a bieber coin?  It would be stupid.  This is a marketers dream, buy your NFL tickets with NFL coins and get 5%, they'll make 100 times more on the value of their coins.
Not only calling them bitches for no reason, but mining on an iPhone, people mining a coin just for the sake of mining it because it is called BieberCoin, this guy's mad! Vlad, tell me how those thousands of blockchains are going to be secured? You don't understand how resource intensive it is to do that. Better yet, from the beginning please explain the function of mining for the network.

I'm shocked at how few, or maybe none, can see the intergalactic icerberg about to hit this planet called the biggest revolution of all time, the digital money revolution which will change everything and unfortunately it will also cost you every bit of freedom you have left.
A decentralized currency not under control of the government or banksters but under control of the markets will cost you your freedom. Please explain.  Cheesy

and of please, spots, they criminalized gold and went door to door and confiscated all the gold in America and 7 months later took 70% of the wealth away from all americans by literally writing gold to have the value of $35 instead of the $20 it had when they stole it.  Stealing Bitcoin (especially since there's no founder to be found, oh, what a coincidence) or any other coin, in the name of national security will be so easy it's a joke and it will be done in about 5 minutes with one keyboard instead of tens of thousands of people all across America taking your gold cause it's now a criminal act to own it.  You people need to understand the need for a digital currency and that the rest has already been done before by many governments - the mass theft of money of devaluing or changing a currency overnight was done in my country Romania, twice and in GErmany and Russia.  it's the easiest way to rob everyone in the country at once, "legally" cause they passed a law that the representatives the people chose signed.
This is happening - it's as sure to me as any stock I've ever seen.  It's a guarantee cause all  the greatest powers that be want it and want it badly for many different reasons but none more than any and all governments as it gives them total control over the people and total control over instant and immediate taxation.  You'll never hide 1 penny ever again.  You'll never not pay taxes on the lawn your kid mowed and you paid him $5 ever again.  Don't you people see how obvious and absolutely necessary it is for Bitcoin to succeed is and yet all the 'PROS" are saying it's impossible and they will never get their license.  
Again, please explain how the government will seize control of Bitcoin in five minutes. This should be good. Cheesy

if You accumulate just 5 different coins, it will be nearly impossible to not make at least 6 figures and if you know how and when to sell the top, the frenzy, you can make at least $1 million?  Why, cause this is the worlds largest Ponzi scheme, there is no real value or real product, and only a few coins will survive and eventually they will choose one for the whole globe but this Ponzi shceme, everyone here is in on the bottom floor which is a guarantee of millions if you're smart.  buy, mine and hold.good luck.
There, there. I know you're jealous that you missed the big money train.

Thanks for reading and giving an intelligent response although not in my favor, I respect that especially from a woman who just blows up.

I'm no jealous. I'm glad I made it early enough.  1 year earlier and I would have been a milliioare already cause from day one I saw this as the next huge thing.

In 1934 the govt needed to expand their monetary base but they were on the good standard so they couldn't without finding more old which took too long.

So they criminalized the ownership of gold and went door to door snd gave dollars for gold and promised those dollars would buy $20 of gold. Then 3 they got rid of all clauses in all contracts saying you could collect in gold.  Then about 7 months later, in one single day they inflated the value with a pen from $20 to $35 meaning they just got almost double the spending power while all the Americans lost 69% of their wealth overnight.

If you can do that with physical gold doing it with a digital currency is much easier.  In the name if national security the government can do anything - they just have to say Bitcoin is undermining the dollar but ok, people love to so we'll take to over, centralize it for your own protection (ha) and we'll give you tons if bitcoins for your worthless dollars.  If the frenzy is crazy enough like I think it will be people being stupid will jump at the thought of easy money.  Just months later the govt will then steal, not 69% of the nations wealth, but this time 90% and that will instantly solve Americas money problems while you all lose 90%.

This is why bitcoin will get the ETF.  It's all planned and once that happens the media will jump in to hype it.  

The mining on iPhones - im not talking serious mining but cumulative effect.  Once million dollar devs get in on the action you'll see real easy on button and secure mining apps. The whole planet will be mining for a while.

Every government has to gain massive control every bank, every multi national.  All the money in the world wants digital money to succeed.  This is the surest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Read some of my papers on devtome for more detailed info.  The links should be under my frame.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:37:34 AM

How did this thread get to 81 pages when so much is wrong and priorities/morals/manners are so shallow. I understand a bit of humor and entertainment, but seriously, it's feeding into something weird. I've watched this thread as of recently and I don't like the way I feel after reading it. It's like a combination of perverse amusement and pity and frustration, and I leave feeling ashamed of coming here and reading it.

I have no idea of the coin, but is it really worth it? If it's not putting positive energy out into the universe then karma could snap back.

I think let the thread go and don't feed it. There's obliviously issues here and they are being aggravated. Give the guy a break and let him have some peace. This back and forth doesn't appear healthy for him. I'm not saying this mean but trying to be compassionate.

Hey I could be wrong but I have to unwatch this thread as it disturbs me.

It's called life.  Let me guess, you didn't turn down the Paxil and Prozac cause life was too much for you.

I'm only speaking truthful things, why are they so offensive.  Offer a counter argument or shut it off.

What cowardly behavior - pop your Xanax and pretend the world isn't falling apart.

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:40:03 AM

How did this thread get to 81 pages when so much is wrong and priorities/morals/manners are so shallow. I understand a bit of humor and entertainment, but seriously, it's feeding into something weird. I've watched this thread as of recently and I don't like the way I feel after reading it. It's like a combination of perverse amusement and pity and frustration, and I leave feeling ashamed of coming here and reading it.

I have no idea of the coin, but is it really worth it? If it's not putting positive energy out into the universe then karma could snap back.

I think let the thread go and don't feed it. There's obliviously issues here and they are being aggravated. Give the guy a break and let him have some peace. This back and forth doesn't appear healthy for him. I'm not saying this mean but trying to be compassionate.

Hey I could be wrong but I have to unwatch this thread as it disturbs me.

It's called life.  Let me guess, you didn't turn down the Paxil and Prozac cause life was too much for you.

I'm only speaking truthful things, why are they so offensive.  Offer a counter argument or shut it off.

What cowardly behavior - pop your Xanax and pretend the world isn't falling apart.

So Vlad you are only speaking the truth eh? Well tell me then how can someone, who has a mental disability where one of the symptoms is having a lack of a normal sense of humor, be considered stupid. That is simply degrading and also simply wrong.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:44:57 AM

if You accumulate just 5 different coins, it will be nearly impossible to not make at least 6 figures and if you know how and when to sell the top, the frenzy, you can make at least $1 million?  Why, cause this is the worlds largest Ponzi scheme, there is no real value or real product, and only a few coins will survive and eventually they will choose one for the whole globe but this Ponzi shceme, everyone here is in on the bottom floor which is a guarantee of millions if you're smart.  buy, mine and hold.good luck.

And you wonder why people call you a scammer? You're calling altcoins (including your own I assume) a Ponzi scheme. You're admitting to trying to run a Ponzi.

I think I'm still here because I'm intensely curious how someone like this manages to function in real life (just barely it appears). And I'm curious why shameless no-innovation clonecoins still manage to get users. This one hasn't appeared terribly successful, but sadly that seems to not be because of its complete lack of technical merits, but just because of it having a crazy rambling promoter.

Maybe you need to go look up the definition if a Ponzi scheme.  If has no value.  The only way you make money if another guy buys into the same scam at a higher orice snd then he finds someone yet again.

Problem is since there's no real value and no cashflows at one point the game has to be over and that means total collapse.

That is the definition of a Ponzi scheme.  Wake up.  I'm not running a Ponzi scheme, I'm in on the latest government backed game, and that's the best and surest way to make money.

Aren't you curious the US gift hasn't shut this down its undermining the dollar snd its about to go. Into hyper growth?  Man, you people are blind.

When they get Their ETF and all you retards say, oh I knew it then we'll see who's got a memory and some integrity. Cause right know I'm alone, but if I'm right everyone will jump out and say, of course it was obvious, I knew or all along.  All coward afraid to speak out are like that.  I'm putting it on the line now while its nearly impossible for me to be right.  That's what guts is.

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:45:38 AM

Watch out everyone! We're jumping headfirst into the Didn't Actually Happen Zone! We're going down too fast, so don't try to get back up too quick, you might get the bends.

Also Vlad considers being abusive and sexist as a badge of honor. I'm not even gonna address all that because it is a waste of everyone's time, even though... I read it all. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. Embarrassed

NFL, NBA, Bieber the hot lady, et al will all want their own coins cause nothing like this has ever existed on earth.  To have a virtual product with no real value that can become worth billions just due to perception and popularity.  Can you imagine if you made a mining app for your iphone how many stupid 14 year old bitches would mine a bieber coin?  It would be stupid.  This is a marketers dream, buy your NFL tickets with NFL coins and get 5%, they'll make 100 times more on the value of their coins.
Not only calling them bitches for no reason, but mining on an iPhone, people mining a coin just for the sake of mining it because it is called BieberCoin, this guy's mad! Vlad, tell me how those thousands of blockchains are going to be secured? You don't understand how resource intensive it is to do that. Better yet, from the beginning please explain the function of mining for the network.

I'm shocked at how few, or maybe none, can see the intergalactic icerberg about to hit this planet called the biggest revolution of all time, the digital money revolution which will change everything and unfortunately it will also cost you every bit of freedom you have left.
A decentralized currency not under control of the government or banksters but under control of the markets will cost you your freedom. Please explain.  Cheesy

and of please, spots, they criminalized gold and went door to door and confiscated all the gold in America and 7 months later took 70% of the wealth away from all americans by literally writing gold to have the value of $35 instead of the $20 it had when they stole it.  Stealing Bitcoin (especially since there's no founder to be found, oh, what a coincidence) or any other coin, in the name of national security will be so easy it's a joke and it will be done in about 5 minutes with one keyboard instead of tens of thousands of people all across America taking your gold cause it's now a criminal act to own it.  You people need to understand the need for a digital currency and that the rest has already been done before by many governments - the mass theft of money of devaluing or changing a currency overnight was done in my country Romania, twice and in GErmany and Russia.  it's the easiest way to rob everyone in the country at once, "legally" cause they passed a law that the representatives the people chose signed.
This is happening - it's as sure to me as any stock I've ever seen.  It's a guarantee cause all  the greatest powers that be want it and want it badly for many different reasons but none more than any and all governments as it gives them total control over the people and total control over instant and immediate taxation.  You'll never hide 1 penny ever again.  You'll never not pay taxes on the lawn your kid mowed and you paid him $5 ever again.  Don't you people see how obvious and absolutely necessary it is for Bitcoin to succeed is and yet all the 'PROS" are saying it's impossible and they will never get their license.  
Again, please explain how the government will seize control of Bitcoin in five minutes. This should be good. Cheesy

Thanks for reading and giving an intelligent response although not in my favor, I respect that especially from a woman who just blows up.

I'm no jealous. I'm glad I made it early enough.  1 year earlier and I would have been a milliioare already cause from day one I saw this as the next huge thing.

In 1934 the govt needed to expand their monetary base but they were on the good standard so they couldn't without finding more old which took too long.

So they criminalized the ownership of gold and went door to door snd gave dollars for gold and promised those dollars would buy $20 of gold. Then 3 they got rid of all clauses in all contracts saying you could collect in gold.  Then about 7 months later, in one single day they inflated the value with a pen from $20 to $35 meaning they just got almost double the spending power while all the Americans lost 69% of their wealth overnight.

If you can do that with physical gold doing it with a digital currency is much easier.  In the name if national security the government can do anything - they just have to say Bitcoin is undermining the dollar but ok, people love to so we'll take to over, centralize it for your own protection (ha) and we'll give you tons if bitcoins for your worthless dollars.  If the frenzy is crazy enough like I think it will be people being stupid will jump at the thought of easy money.  Just months later the govt will then steal, not 69% of the nations wealth, but this time 90% and that will instantly solve Americas money problems while you all lose 90%.

This is why bitcoin will get the ETF.  It's all planned and once that happens the media will jump in to hype it.  

The mining on iPhones - im not talking serious mining but cumulative effect.  Once million dollar devs get in on the action you'll see real easy on button and secure mining apps. The whole planet will be mining for a while.

Every government has to gain massive control every bank, every multi national.  All the money in the world wants digital money to succeed.  This is the surest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Read some of my papers on devtome for more detailed info.  The links should be under my frame.

Vlad mining on an IPhone is nearly impossible and due to the fact that the difficulty can get so high it isn't worth it. You would hardly make anything at all. Scraps if you will. If you even manage to get a block it would take days, months, maybe even years to solve. And by then it wouldn't even be worth it anymore. it wouldn't even be worth developing an app for besides scamming Newbies (like you) who know nothing about cryptos out of .99 cents.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:48:31 AM

Vlad mining on an IPhone is nearly impossible and due to the fact that the difficulty can get so high it isn't worth it. You would hardly make anything at all. Scraps if you will. If you even manage to get a block it would take days, months, maybe even years to solve. And by then it wouldn't even be worth it anymore. it wouldn't even be worth developing an app for besides scamming Newbies (like you) who know nothing about cryptos out of .99 cents.

Do you have any idea what million dollar devs with teams of programmers can do?  This is huge.  They'll even throw in free coins for letting you run ads on your iphone.  This thing is a pipe dream for any bank or corporation.   The coin can just be a gimmick to get you to look at your screen all day.

There's a million ways to make millions using crypto-coins if you have a fan base.  That's why wanted to launch CatholicCoin.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:50:54 AM

Tysat suggested me to create a thread in Scam accusations

Anybody agrees/disagrees?

I dont really think that this is a scam... but if it would get him off these forums or at least give hima scammer tag I think you should do it!!!!!!!!

He made an altcoin + he admitted that he thinks that "altcoin are the world's largest Ponzi scheme"

Also, definition of a scam:
A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence scheme and scam) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence.

Also Tysat told me that so that he gets a scammer tag
Even though it really does fit, he's doing a piss poor job of the confidence gaining part.

The biggest Harvard PHD's on wallstreet are calling alt coins a Ponzi scheme?  Are they scammer?  You idiots don't know the definition if a Ponzi scheme. And if this industry and promoted by the govt why can't I be part of it just cause I see the truth?

It's like saying drugs are bad but kick me off cause I wanna start a pharmas company or an alcohol company.

Look up the definition if a Ponzi scheme and bitcoin fits it to a T.  But it will success the govt is behind it.  The biggest scheme the world has ever seen. 

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:52:28 AM

Do you have any idea what million dollar devs with teams of programmers can do?  This is huge.  They'll even throw in free coins for letting you run ads on your iphone.  This thing is a pipe dream for any bank or corporation.   The coin can just be a gimmick to get you to look at your screen all day.

There's a million ways to make millions using crypto-coins if you have a fan base.  That's why wanted to launch CatholicCoin.

Yes I do... But it has nothing to do with the programming Vlad. The hardware on the IPhone isn't enough to mine Bitcoin, or even Beibercoin for that matter.

Yes I agree having a pre-set community would help a coin out a lot. But it can't get off the ground without support from that community. I can almost guarantee you that most people who go to church don't give two shits about Bitcoin or that "CatholicCoin" you were thinking of.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:54:36 AM

Yes, but that what media Frennzy, and bubbles are for.  Just wait for the ETF, it will be obvious then.

And by next year you'll have 8 core phones with 4 gigs if ram and great graphics.  People will be able to mine with creative and expensive developers making new mining apps.  Banks in it.  It's no harder than playing a graphic intense video game.  And the code of new coins csn be altered too.  Real million dollar devs will make it work cause there's billions to be made.

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:55:01 AM

I dont really think that this is a scam... but if it would get him off these forums or at least give hima scammer tag I think you should do it!!!!!!!!

He made an altcoin + he admitted that he thinks that "altcoin are the world's largest Ponzi scheme"

A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence scheme and scam) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence.

Even though it really does fit, he's doing a piss poor job of the confidence gaining part.

The biggest Harvard PHD's on wallstreet are calling alt coins a Ponzi scheme?  Are they scammer?  You idiots don't know the definition if a Ponzi scheme. And if this industry and promoted by the govt why can't I be part of it just cause I see the truth?

It's like saying drugs are bad but kick me off cause I wanna start a pharmas company or an alcohol company.

Look up the definition if a Ponzi scheme and bitcoin fits it to a T.  But it will success the govt is behind it.  The biggest scheme the world has ever seen. 

How does Bitcoin fit this: "A fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for older investors by acquiring new investors. This scam actually yields the promised returns to earlier investors, as long as there are more new investors. These schemes usually collapse on themselves when the new investments stop." Bitcoin promises no "High returns" and it isn't "Little risk" either. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:58:13 AM

Shouldn't this be in the shitcoin section?

Nah, this thread is going places. It should go to Politics & Society next.

lol, not a bad idea.  

Better than off topic?  Maybe I should move it.  Actually, since there's so much politics and religion talk that may be a good home.

Anything is better than off-topic.  What's that?  Nothing here is off topic, everything is some topic.

How about all-topic, I think I just invented something new and unheard of again, like I did with the Internet.

Communist boy genius genetic research camps?

Ahahhahahhaaaaaa.  I forgot about the 10 (9) injection genius shot I got that left a hole in my leg.  Ahahhahahaaa.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 05:01:18 AM

Also, just because I don't understand a joke makes me stupid? Perhaps I have aspergers syndrome and don't have a very good sense of humor, does that make me stupid?

Yes.  Yes, it does.

I have Tourrett's. But that isn't stop you from being a mental midget?  So, are you half german?

Woow. A mental midget... nice. Aspergers is a serious issue and I don't appreciate you calling me stupid because I dont understand a joke. No I am not half german... I am Canadian. Proudly too. You should really not insult people when you are no smarter than they are. Seriously wouldnt it make sense to study the field you are trying to break into. Seriously you are a complete idiot when it comes to crypto coins.

You're so offended when you attacked and insulted me first a man with dual copies of Tourrett's and my bro snd a slight case of aspergers and its usually associated with a genius iQ so your rationale is bogus.

And next time ask questions instead of attacking if you're sensitive.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 05:03:56 AM

One more. inb4 long winded post from Vlad about how he is a genius and we are all stupid. And how women ar all stupid and useless compaired to men. Seriously though Vlad you are an asshole.

Look around.  Most men have problems but they'd stick it out with their wife's even if their wife's were worthless.  Most men would do anything to keep their families together for their children.

The women are the home wreckers cause at first sign if trouble they give up.  So I find pleasure seeing millions of them desperately sucking many dicks on the American single-mom pole smoking express.  There's no country like this on earth that allows women to destroy their marriages and then their children and the men see utterly powerless.  When did these mindless women get all the power.  It's like letting children run your life.  Dumb children.  

Somebody (the hotbot 666 guy) please use the highlighted line the Vladiticus book.  It's Golden.  TIA.

Men do that too. I have seen many men cheat, steal, lie, etc. So your argument is flawed as men do that too. And no men wouldn't most men would dump and run at the first sign of trouble with any girl. Women hardly have any power. They are still at the bottom and still face relentless hate from bigots like you. What do you think we should lock them in cages and use them only for pro creation??? Jesus it's like you live in the 1960's

BS. Look around and see who destroys most marriages today.  Most women cheat now first.  I know more men who have never cheated than women. It's a phenomenon.  It's what happens when you empower mindless children called women.  First jobs then voting then the country is turned to shit.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 05:06:11 AM

These godly nuggies will be worth more then Devcoin, then more then Ixcoin, and then more then Bitcoin!  Can't fail!  I read it on the internet!

Nuggets Version 1.0.1

VLAD!!

No comment.  Everytime you guys say that and I Jump up someone tells me it was launched before NUGGETS.

Vlad, who the fuck cares if there is a clone of your shitcoin? You coin is simply a copy of a coin already released. Hypocrite.

I care. Woman cause al the Gore stole all my credit for inventing the Internet.  And I also invented women, you're welcome and I want my floating rib back.

ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:07:35 AM

Also, just because I don't understand a joke makes me stupid? Perhaps I have aspergers syndrome and don't have a very good sense of humor, does that make me stupid?

Yes.  Yes, it does.

I have Tourrett's. But that isn't stop you from being a mental midget?  So, are you half german?

Woow. A mental midget... nice. Aspergers is a serious issue and I don't appreciate you calling me stupid because I dont understand a joke. No I am not half german... I am Canadian. Proudly too. You should really not insult people when you are no smarter than they are. Seriously wouldnt it make sense to study the field you are trying to break into. Seriously you are a complete idiot when it comes to crypto coins.

You're so offended when you attacked and insulted me first a man with dual copies of Tourrett's and my bro snd a slight case of aspergers and its usually associated with a genius iQ so your rationale is bogus.

And next time ask questions instead of attacking if you're sensitive.

I did and you confirmed it. And yes you may have Tourrett's, and your brother my have Aspergers which isn't usually associated with high IQ's. That's a myth. It is a serious condition. I have seen people with Aspergers tortured at school because they don't "Fit in". So don't think I am oblivious next time.

Oh and just because you think you know everything, doesn't make you the master of the universe. I mean, you could have at least read something online about the field of crypto currency before trying to release one. I mean... that is just common sense. Think before you act next time... And maybe even test out what you were trying to release. I mean a simple glance at the code from any programmer would have noted that it wasn't working, and wasn't innovative. And No they aren't "Vlad Golden Blocks" You didn't invent them and you didn't create them. Therefore you do not get to name them.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:08:05 AM

Nuggets Version 1.0.1

VLAD!!

I care. Woman cause al the Gore stole all my credit for inventing the Internet.  And I also invented women, you're welcome and I want my floating rib back.

Now you just sound like a jackass.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:10:12 AM

BS. Look around and see who destroys most marriages today.  Most women cheat now first.  I know more men who have never cheated than women. It's a phenomenon.  It's what happens when you empower mindless children called women.  First jobs then voting then the country is turned to shit.

I hope that people like you go extinct. You think women shouldn't have rights? They are just as human and you and me. You know that species right. Homo sapiens? The human race? Yeah females are part of that species too and just because they have the X chromosome doesn't mean they should have less rights than us. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 05:15:20 AM

Look up the definition if a Ponzi scheme and bitcoin fits it to a T.  But it will success the govt is behind it.  The biggest scheme the world has ever seen.  

How does Bitcoin fit this: "A fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for older investors by acquiring new investors. This scam actually yields the promised returns to earlier investors, as long as there are more new investors. These schemes usually collapse on themselves when the new investments stop." Bitcoin promises no "High returns" and it isn't "Little risk" either. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Seriously, you do know you're arguing with Harvard PHD's.  

First, a Ponzi scheme has no real product or real sustainable cashflows:  check

Secondly, bitcoin you say doesn't give high returns yet is has already gone up more than the biggest stock of the Internet tech boom era of the 90's, DELL WENT up from 1991 to 2000 540 fold, or 54,000%.

3 years ago 1 pizza cost 10,000 bitcoins.  Do the math, bitcoin in a fraction of the time has already blown away the best srock of the biggiest stock market bubble in history.  But that's not returns for you.

Ok, namecoin was $.001 this year and in April went to $1. That's 1,000 times your money or 100,000% retun in under 60 days.

Again no products, no cash flows and massive profits as long as SOMENE is there to buy at the higher price.

This is a scam, the bit the banks and the govt are behind it snd soon the media, get in now and get rich cause you're among the first 1%, they're gonna bring on over half of the western world.  Millions overnight will be made in varius alt coins.  And if I'm right and bitcoin gets an ETF, $1,000 will be an easy target, it will blow bu it.  Is that enough profits for this scheme?

Then how about Litecoin, 2 cents and now went to $3.  Another worthless coin which blew away DELL.

Seeing a trend yet?  It's just beginning!

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: