Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TimeCoin (TMC) Released! New Cryptocurrency!  (Read 9234 times)
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 04:12:57 PM

Left my miner running all night and woke up to 14k TMC

Ready to dump  Grin
zax983

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 04:50:07 PM

Left my miner running all night and woke up to 14k TMC

Ready to dump  Grin
If you have not more space in your wallet, feel free to donate to TMC: TYpXiFt4BYbQDu7pc7VvAJuaYNasjEThTv

Grin

btw, how much time we need to wait before we can sell or use this coins?

Carsen (OP)

Activity: 168

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:14:49 PM

You don't have to wait for anything Smiley You can start trading/selling/mining/buying them right away! Smiley

Me being the creator, I was only able to mine 22k TMC before difficulty rose. So there really is no premine...It was just whoever got here first with the biggest hashrates got the biggest starter rewards Tongue

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
zax983

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 06:35:25 PM

OFC... Money allways go to people with more money... But I ask for other: Plans for raise? Example: the people with first BTC have sold for $2 and have sold for $200. So, I have no problem to wait 2-3 years and only mining colecting and waiting my poor rewards for good times : ]

Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 06:48:18 PM

OFC... Money allways go to people with more money... But I ask for other: Plans for raise? Example: the people with first BTC have sold for $2 and have sold for $200. So, I have no problem to wait 2-3 years and only mining colecting and waiting my poor rewards for good times : ]

What are you mining with?  Hashrate?  I only have around 950 kH/s to throw around :/
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 06:55:05 PM

Download the first version of the Windows GUI TimeCoin Wallet (timecoin-qt.exe) here!

Mirror #1 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3winlpjir90hgy5/timecoin-qt.zip

I will post more mirrors here soon.

TimeCoin - Coin of the future (Scrypt Currency, Based off Litecoin)

-P2P Port = 9910
-RPC Port = 9911
-TestNet Port = 9915

WebSite - TimeCoin.info (COMING SOON)

1 New Coin Block found every 2 minutes, Difficulty readjusts every 1 days

100,000,000 TMC Available

400 TMC Reward per Block

650 blocks per day with max of 100,000,000 coins

Be sure to create a timecoin.conf file with Notepad in your C:/Users/YourName/AppData/Roaming/TimeCoin with the following information:
Code:
addnode=108.61.57.117
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=9911

Noticed addnode= this is a 24/7 running TimeCoin daemon server that is running to constantly keep the network in sync and functioning until we get more nodes up or more users. This is very important, be sure to add this especially if your wallet is not syncing up.

Linux or Mac OS X Source Files are available on github under:
https://github.com/carsenk/TimeCoin

More information on compiling Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux binarys will be created soon.

7/14/2013 - HINT: After connecting, simply go to the Mining tab on timecoin-qt and click Start Mining, make sure it is set to solo. The current difficulty of mining TimeCoins is very low, meaning that most people to get on and start solo mining will make a fair share of TMC! Smiley Hurry before everyone else does!

We are currently in need of mining pool hosts, seed nodes, and anyone interested in accepting TimeCoins! Lets get this coin going and get it going good! Smiley

More information on TimeCoin will be posted here as it comes!

CoinBoards Thread at: http://www.coinboards.org/thread-timecoin-qt-timecoin-wallet-released?action=lastpost

Timecoin already exists as TimeKoin, and is way better than this piece of shit.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 09:40:31 PM

@SimRan - Take your hate elsewhere. TimeKoin is spelt wrong and looks like shit. TimeCoin is at least spelt with proper English and the website that possibly may be released will look over a thousand times better than half of the altcoin sites out there. TimeCoin was a test to see if the altcoin market exists, if I could compile and debug certain errors, and to just see if it would actually work. The next release will have actual features that will make it stand out, it may be renamed as well, but for now only time can tell! Tongue

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:17:13 PM

There is no innovation in TimeCoin. Don't waste your time on it, this coin will be dead in no time.
robotrebellion

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:32:11 PM

No thanks its an instamine, not worth wasting hashes on.

-MarkM-

+1

There is no innovation in TimeCoin. Don't waste your time on it, this coin will be dead in no time.

+1

Which altcoin creation service did OP use? Just curious.
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 11:09:15 PM

I developed this myself...I didnt use anyone or any "program" besides Notepad++, MinGW C Compiler, QT Compiler, the basic libraries, and Photoshop.

The coin may die off, but that isn't stopping me from actually putting some innovation behind it and re-releasing it under a different name.

It makes me laugh at all your sad fucks talking shit, your the ones wasting time talking it down, now go back to the BTC-e trollbox where you belong.

For all those that support the development of altcoins and are true players! Send me your TMC address, 100 TMC goes out to first 10 people.

zax983

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:07:17 AM

TMC: TYpXiFt4BYbQDu7pc7VvAJuaYNasjEThTv

Better send 400, not break my luck, I like to see only +400 Grin

Btw, from 24 hours, from begining I not stop and I not plan to stop. And the shits that other talk can't change my way!

@Scooby903, just ~350KH/s coz I can't set better my suck 7870XT with guiminer-sceypt, and 260KH/s with cgminer (it's horible...). And for example: for BTC my GPU can be more from 500MH/s without problems. And I really can't understand why so big difrent with scrypt...

I plan to dig solo how much time it possible and maybe we can start any pool before my GPU go out...

Where I can exchange?

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:25:03 AM

I developed this myself...I didnt use anyone or any "program" besides Notepad++, MinGW C Compiler, QT Compiler, the basic libraries, and Photoshop.

The coin may die off, but that isn't stopping me from actually putting some innovation behind it and re-releasing it under a different name.

It makes me laugh at all your sad fucks talking shit, your the ones wasting time talking it down, now go back to the BTC-e trollbox where you belong.

For all those that support the development of altcoins and are true players! Send me your TMC address, 100 TMC goes out to first 10 people.

Their is no development here, your just someone who knows just enough to compile to work of real programmers, slap a new name on the latest clone coin and make a post on the forums.  You did nothing that hasn't been done far too many times already by other shysters and wannabes who have delusions of grandeur, want to make a quick buck or both.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 06:09:17 AM

Okay, except you are wrong, because I can develop TimeCoin further...It will just take time, research, learning, and help. Not worried, I am no rush to go anywhere. You are the type of person that people ignore, because you talk about things that don't matter and only hurt the community.

Anyways TimeCoin is still up and running...I will be adding checkpoints to it if still seems stable, and try to start some work on some new innovations to this scrypt based cryptocurrency.

Gaukler

Activity: 136
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:14:52 AM

Okay, except you are wrong, because I can develop TimeCoin further...It will just take time, research, learning, and help. Not worried, I am no rush to go anywhere. You are the type of person that people ignore, because you talk about things that don't matter and only hurt the community.

Anyways TimeCoin is still up and running...I will be adding checkpoints to it if still seems stable, and try to start some work on some new innovations to this scrypt based cryptocurrency.

It would be nice to see the coin on www.cryptsy.com/
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:39:48 AM

@SimRan - Take your hate elsewhere. TimeKoin is spelt wrong and looks like shit. TimeCoin is at least spelt with proper English and the website that possibly may be released will look over a thousand times better than half of the altcoin sites out there. TimeCoin was a test to see if the altcoin market exists, if I could compile and debug certain errors, and to just see if it would actually work. The next release will have actual features that will make it stand out, it may be renamed as well, but for now only time can tell! Tongue

uhh....your coin is shit and simran is right. hahahaha , "TimeCoin was a test to see if the altcoin market exists" OMFG WTF?HuhHuhHuh Oy who do you think you are kidding here? Sheesh, must be another 14 yr old. We are not amateurs here kid, shit is real here and your "time" just ran out.
zax983

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:56:17 AM

WTH, why so much haters?! Why not give him chance?!

zax983

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:35:54 PM

10 000 TMC just for 30 hours with poor ~350KH/s solo

tadakaluri

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:49:21 PM

TBCSCEvTEabUqAgPSQ9ijtB2Hmp9bdDyaq

Thanks in advance
nagatlakshmi

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:51:35 PM

TQJXUJfof9spr3EaiXH597GqbfGPnQx6fB

Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:06:22 AM

Yea haters are what make the world go round sadly, haha.

Sweet! Smiley Well I will send some TMC to everyone in this post that posted. Thanks for the support. I will be developing this if it continues to run stable. The VPS Node is running 24/7, if anyone else is interested in putting a node up don't be afraid to post an IP for addnode here! Smiley If there is a lot of interest I will be setting up the site hopefully soon, I am planning on adding abe for a block explorer for timecoin as well. Also if anyone could put a timecoin mining pool that would be awesome! TMC will be given for the help and support! Smiley

EDIT: Also was talking to BigVern about getting TMC on cryptsy, he said he will be looking into it Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: