Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2019, 11:07:18 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about market regulation?  (Read 2766 times)
Rage

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 04:25:34 PM

There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrain

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 04:35:31 PM

Never ever. And impossible. Period.
 Thank you Smiley.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

████████████████████████ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ████████████████████████
█████████████ Getting lost in the sea of cryptocurrencies? Choose Playkey token! █████████████
Website | BitcoinTalk | Slack | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Reddit | Telegram

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 04:36:04 PM

The system we got is the system we got, and we have to work with it.

I personally think that regulations over the exchanges would be a positive thing as it would give Bitcoin a more respectable appearance from the point of view of a lot of people. And once Bitcoin goes big politicians will have a hard time taking it down. Also, its not like we have a choice: when the government comes down to regulate the exchanges, what are they going to say? No thanks, we want to remain unregulated... I can almost hear the laughter of the regulators. So, as it is going to happen anyways, at least trying to work how it is done.

The advantage of Bitcoin from an anarchist point of view, is that it allows for black markets on the Internet, which previously was only possible with cash. F.e. in my country the stimations say around 20% of the economy is black market. Bitcoin will allow this on the Internet. But for that you need a door from and to the system.

evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 03:41:04 AM

Good question OP.

Bitcoin should not be regulated in any way, period. However, it will be, and this doesn't bother me because deep down it cannot be regulated and we know that. So let the stupid senators make their laws regarding the exchanges and money laundering and blah blah blah. The fact that I can keep my coins secret, on a thumb drive, and transfer them across the world with nobody knowing means I care not what laws are plastered upon Mt. Gox.

And strategically speaking, if the politicians go ahead and regulate parts of bitcoin, it will lend it legitimacy and help it become even more ingrained in the economy. It will build and build. This is much better than if the politicians outlaw it fully... and we know they'll either regulate or outlaw, so I prefer the former.

And again, we know the meaningful essence of btc cannot be regulated anyway Wink

mikeintimesaves9

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 05:59:31 AM

...I personally think that regulations over the exchanges would be a positive thing as it would give Bitcoin a more respectable appearance from the point of view of a lot of people...

The other alternative for exchanges outside of a government body would be self-regulation.  If an exchange participates in a self-regulation organization and follows a set of established best practices, the exchange would get a stamp of approval to publicize to customers and improve credibility.  Over time, exchanges that participate would most likely gain share faster than ones that did not abide by the exchange industry's best practices in security, third-party auditing, claims handling, etc.

Separately, while there is a lot of animosity in the BTC community regarding the US financial system, the FDIC and SIPC seem to be good ideas that may make sense to implement for exchanges and other eWallet providers that hold customer funds.  These organizations provide insurance in the event of bankruptcy of a deposit-holding company, reimbursing customer for their lost funds up to a certain amount.  This might also give newbies more faith in the system.
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 08:43:46 AM

The other alternative for exchanges outside of a government body would be self-regulation.  If an exchange participates in a self-regulation organization and follows a set of established best practices, the exchange would get a stamp of approval to publicize to customers and improve credibility.  Over time, exchanges that participate would most likely gain share faster than ones that did not abide by the exchange industry's best practices in security, third-party auditing, claims handling, etc.

Im not discussing which system is best. I personally distrust any regulated system. But in the eyes of a lot of people a regulated exchange has more credibility.

Separately, while there is a lot of animosity in the BTC community regarding the US financial system, the FDIC and SIPC seem to be good ideas that may make sense to implement for exchanges and other eWallet providers that hold customer funds.  These organizations provide insurance in the event of bankruptcy of a deposit-holding company, reimbursing customer for their lost funds up to a certain amount.  This might also give newbies more faith in the system.

The FDIC and SIPC are horrible ideas because protects reckless business. The exchanges doing it voluntarely would be a different issue since they would have the incentive to police each other to avoid someone abusing, because they would have to pay for it.

bitrain

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 03:59:25 PM

Anyway, it would be appropriate to have several non-profit organizations to be so-called market-regulators. It may increase the trust for newcomers, I guess.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

████████████████████████ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ████████████████████████
█████████████ Getting lost in the sea of cryptocurrencies? Choose Playkey token! █████████████
Website | BitcoinTalk | Slack | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Reddit | Telegram

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
naturallaw

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 08:08:51 PM

The market will regulate itself, we can't stop stupid people from being stupid unfortunately. We will see better exchanges, Mt Gox's days I feel are numbered, unless they can step up their game. Although, ironically, I think one barrier to stopping Bitcoins from really taking off (the other just being the immaturity of the market) is the threat of government regulation. Why would an established legitimate business adopt Bitcoins if there is any threat from government regulation or outright outlaw. Sure, they can't stop Bitcoin from operating undercover, but they can stop those with business licenses from using it.
pangu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 508

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:08:53 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 10:19:57 AM by pangu

Binance panics because of upcoming regulation: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/01/binance-fights-increasing-regulation

CoinMetro └(°ᴥ°)┘ LIVE NOW (^ - ^ )
DJCanh

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Crypto was made like anti-real money
All real money regulated
And now, the market just need regulation of scam, not all this field
pangu

Activity: 1204

CoinMetro

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

All real money regulated
that would be the perfect goal, but how would this work in practice rather in theory?

CoinMetro └(°ᴥ°)┘ LIVE NOW (^ - ^ )
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

If governments around the world ever try to over regulate Bitcoin, they are going to end up contributing to tax avoidance and a market of grey market around it. Overall, the governments could lose out more by preventing the creation of legitimate businesses around bitcoin. In the end, it would be a loss. So regulators are thankfully careful with how they treat Bitcoin.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Fasunathan

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

All real money regulated
Yes, when they say regulate bitcoin, i think they mean that they want to regulate the cryptocurrency exchanges. If they will implement this regulation on exchanges i think if would benefit the users because this could mean that scam and fraud in the exchanges will be prevented.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Regulation can effectively protect the interests of investment!

Because some ico projects are fraudulent, regulation can make them impossible!

Investors can better invest and make better use of better investment!
moynul2050

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

Taklimakan Network

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Regulation can effectively protect the interests of investment!

Because some ico projects are fraudulent, regulation can make them impossible!

Investors can better invest and make better use of better investment!
As the State of China is currently doing it, they are doing it to protect investors in response to the rampant ICO fraud.
As long as the goal is good, why not.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        ş▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ń                                 
                                            ▀                             

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

I have a negative attitude towards state regulation. This can significantly reduce the number of users of cryptocurrencies and ICO. I dream of a time when bitcoin will really be decentralized and anonymous. Perhaps he will get the properties of the currency and then we will be able to abandon Fiat. It's gonna be a party for me.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

I think it's a double-edged sword. On one hand, governmental regulation is a bad thing because it interferes in the free market. On the other hand, official acceptance and clear rules of the game can attract big investors who are currently apprehensive about investing in crypto and consequently the whole sphere would be able to expand.
Hell-raiser

Merit: 515

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

There is no simple answer if you are looking for it. Without regulation there will be an incessant flow of scams, it is kind of given. They will be there anyway, with or without government regulation, but their sheer numbers will go down. On the other hand, attempts to regulate something which strongly defies any regulation by its very nature may lead to outright bans because there might not be a middle ground. It will be either massively restricted and completely unrestricted, that is unregulated.

I think it's a double-edged sword. On one hand, governmental regulation is a bad thing because it interferes in the free market. On the other hand, official acceptance and clear rules of the game can attract big investors who are currently apprehensive about investing in crypto and consequently the whole sphere would be able to expand.

Agree with this point.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

Rage

Well, I don't think it would be beneficial for the investor if regulation will to happen. In fact the theme for a decentralized market will probably change and it is not the essence of BTC that we are longing for. Regulation will only benefit the government side which will complicate more problem inside the market.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1084

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

There will always be a free market, regulations won't and can't mess with that on a decentralized level. I quite often read how people don't like regulations, but want institutions to inflate this market to the moon, which makes them nothing more than hypocrites. This market needs to mature properly, where especially the exchanges need to go through a massive makeover in order to attract professional parties. I am waiting for the day where current exchanges are no longer private parties, but part of the portfolio of financial institutions just like how Poloniex has been acquired recently, where Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan are the main figures letting their reputation speak for themselves. And yes, JPMorgan isn't exactly the main favorite here after Jamie Dimon spoke out negatively, but people should know that it was just a manipulation attempt, that semi worked.
Quidat

Activity: 847
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

Rage
In technical aspects bitcoin cant really be controlled out but when it comes to the services that involves bitcoin can really be controlled or regulated which means it is still being under the government regulation.There might be some hidden transactions can be done outside those services which is still good.I do see that regulation do have positive and negative effects into bitcoin market.We dont like regulation but talking about it between banning then i would choose regulation instead.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fiulpro

Activity: 728
Merit: 271

°°°°••~*Bitvest.io* Play panko or invest ~••°°°

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:20:01 AM

I think the intervention of government will certainly be disliked by the users. The main USP of bitcoin is that it is decentralised. And now getting am authority, that too the government itself would be a set back for bitcoin.
The intrusion from government wouldnt be taken with good spirit I think.

We already have fiat money and bank for that purpose. The difference and the distinction that bitcoin have over fiat would juts be eliminated. It will turn into the online version of paper money, thats it.
It would be best kept decentralised. The algorithm and the whole anti-inflationary system is capable enough to handle itself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nur rochid

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Rage
In technical aspects bitcoin cant really be controlled out but when it comes to the services that involves bitcoin can really be controlled or regulated which means it is still being under the government regulation.There might be some hidden transactions can be done outside those services which is still good.I do see that regulation do have positive and negative effects into bitcoin market.We dont like regulation but talking about it between banning then i would choose regulation instead.
but with regulation and listing into the commodity market, i think more investors will join because they can feel secure with the legal protection from the government. so it will have a nice effect on the bitcoin price.

nowlscor18

Activity: 226

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Never ever. And impossible. Period.
 Thank you Smiley.
I think they used to improve their regulation in the market so that we are consistent in terms of buying and selling acrypto coins.They make this also as their plan so that the market will keep in strong forever.

Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

I am absolutely delighted that the market regulation agree with the legality of using and owning electronic money; the transparency and effectiveness of public administration through the use of blockchain , and recognizes the independence of the role of a nation that we would like to have in this creative industry.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

I am absolutely delighted that the market regulation agree with the legality of using and owning electronic money; the transparency and effectiveness of public administration through the use of blockchain , and recognizes the independence of the role of a nation that we would like to have in this creative industry.
I do not see any transparency coming from the government simply because of this technology, i like the free market concept but it is not possible since there are many frauds who will try to take advantage of the situation and because of that regulation is a necessary thing so that bad players wont enter the market, if the governments around the world accept the blockchain technology and make a transparent governance it would be revolutionary.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kizaki

Activity: 390

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

Rage

I think the way how crypto system works right now is just fine. However, I think as cryptocurrency is gaining government's attention, it will be slowly regulated but I think in a good way. The government will most likely should regulate ICOs as we all know that there are a lot of ICOs that are scamming investors. If ICOs will have some legal requirement before the ICO stage, I think the chance of getting scammed in ICO investment will be less likely to happen.

▄█
                          ▄█▀██
                        ▄█▀▄██▀█▄
                      ▄▀ ▄██▀▄█▀▄▄
                     █▀ ██▀▄█▌▄████       ▄▄
                    █▀ █▀▄██▀▄███▀▄█  ▄▄▀▀▄█▄
                   █▀ ███▐███▐██▄▀████▀  █▐██▐▄
                  █▀ ▐███▄▀██▄▀██▌▀███▌ ▐█ ██▐█▌
                 █▀ █▌▀████▐██▐███▀▄███ ██▌██▐███
                █▀ ▄██▌████ ▀ ▀▀▀▌█████████▐█▌████
      ▐█▀█▄▄▄  █▀ ▄████▄▀▄▄██████▄▄▀███████ █▌█████
      █▌    ▀▀█▀ ▄▄▀██▀▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▀███▀▄██ █████▌
     █▌  ▐█▄▄   ▄███▄▀▐███▌  ▄▄▄  ▐██▌▀▀▄█▀▄▄███████
    ██   ██████▄█▀▀▀██▐███   ██▀  ▄██▌██▀▄███▀▄▄▀▀██
   ▄█▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▀▐███      ▄████▌▄▄██▀▀▄█████▄▄▌
  ▄██    ▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐██▌  ▐█▄  ▀███▌▀▀▄▄███████████
 ▄██    ▐█████████▀▀▀▀   ▌  ███▄  ▀██▌██▀▀▀▀▀       
▐▀▀▀    ▀▀     
The Most   ──────────────────────────
Profitable Mining
No Cooling Costs
No Rental
Cheap Electricity
Lifetime Profit
Join Ice Rock Mining Private Pre-Sale

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Bitcointalk
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

Regulations will be on the part fiat/crypto exchange, i'm afraid all countries will try to control it. But crupto exchange and transactions - it is impossible to regulate it.
Direwolve735

Merit: 231

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

Yes, I believe that the crypto-currency market should be regulated. But not by governments of individual countries, but by the members of the crypto community themselves. It is those people who are really versed in Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, are able to make decisions to provide better conditions for themselves. Governments pursue other goals. While those people who directly deal with crypto-currencies know what will be better for participants in the crypto-currency community.
eaLiTy

Activity: 1232
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

Yes, I believe that the crypto-currency market should be regulated. But not by governments of individual countries, but by the members of the crypto community themselves. It is those people who are really versed in Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, are able to make decisions to provide better conditions for themselves. Governments pursue other goals. While those people who directly deal with crypto-currencies know what will be better for participants in the crypto-currency community.
It is a good thought to self regulate the entire market, but it is not that easy with this market as it does not have any boarders but countries could regulate the market according to their jurisdiction, moving forward regulation is inevitable but i personally do not like these regulations but i would like to see the ICO market regulated so that there will be no more scams.

███████
      ██   ▀███▀   ██
  ▄█▄  ▄▄█████████▄▄  ▄█▄
 ▄███▄██▀▀       ▀▀██▄███▄
 ██▀███    ▄▄█▄█    ███▀██
    ██      █▀▀██    ██
██  ██     █████▀    ██  ██
    ██   ▄▄█▄▄▄██    ██
 ██▄███    █▀█▀▀    ███▄██
 ▀███▀██▄▄       ▄▄██▀███▀
  ▀██  ▀▀█████████▀▀  ██▀
      ██   ▄███▄   ██
          ███████
bspin   ███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████▀█▀    ▀▀▀██▀███████
███████            ▄███████
███████ ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀ ▄████████
███ ▀  ▀  ██▀▀   ▄▀  ▀  ███
███▄▄█▀  █▀     █▄▄█▀  ████
█████   █▀       ██   █████
████▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████████
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄█████████  █  █████████▄
▄████████        █████████▄
███████████  ██  ██████████
███████████       █████████
███████████  ███  █████████
▀████████        ▄████████▀
 ▀█████████  █  █████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Burogh

Activity: 560

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

This is just my thought, cryptocurrency market cap already reach more than 300billions dolar and its involving big money and involving many people in various country, regulation on cryptomarket is a must because it will at less to protect peoples money from being fraud

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

If bitcoin wants to enter a country or be accepted around the world definitely bitcoin will be governed by the state or government. Because after all, bitcoin can not bring its own rules into a country, it will create financial and economic turmoil.
I think setting bitcoin is also needed so bitcoin is in tune with other currencies and can grow faster.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:25 PM

It would be better if bitcoin doesn't get regulated.But no government would be ready to allow it to continue without regulation.But we should also not forget that Japan government's regulation has made it widely accepted in Japan.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:40:19 AM

It would be better if bitcoin doesn't get regulated.But no government would be ready to allow it to continue without regulation.But we should also not forget that Japan government's regulation has made it widely accepted in Japan.
What?japan does regulate bitcoin instead they adapted this and make their own currency ,this is what we need but more opposition here are against this becauseof taxation that might implementing if regulation started,they dont want income to be lessen by tax as if its not an obligation of every individuals than gaining invome to pay the goverment of theyre shares
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:56:46 AM

Regulations will be on the part fiat/crypto exchange, i'm afraid all countries will try to control it. But crupto exchange and transactions - it is impossible to regulate it.

Yes, most of the governments want to regulate the money going into crypto exchanges so that they know who is investing and can put taxes to it. But they can't regulate crypto to crypto exchanges. I feel it may help some extent because currently many investors are scared to invest their money because they are worried that governments can ban cryptos but if they regulate it then it can bring more investors to the market. It has both good and bad but from the long-term point of view, I feel that regulation may be a good option.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 300
Merit: 34

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

Regulation goes against the core values of Bitcoin. No way we can regulate a global decentralized infrastructure. Who would be the global authority setting those regulations? In my opnion it should vontinue to be us, the people who use it and maintain it. Once Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies get stablished I think that law enforment of each country will create strategies to combat crimes such as money laundering and terrorism  funding. For now the technology is just so new that law enforcement and government are just beginning to understand it. No matter how much regulation was created before to eradicate fiat  money crimes from happening it was never completely successful. Money crimes continue to happen using fiat currency and often involving bank executives  as well. So please lets keep things as is, unregulated and allow the technology to evolve and the devs to work. I am pretty certain that we the people will end up solving many of this problems much better than regulations ever will.

Rooster101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

Most of the countries are heading for regulation of the cryptocurrency exchanges. Some people consider regulation as a form of legalizing bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because it allow the use of the virtual but coins subject to some rules. I'm not against regulations as long as it is not strict and the right of buyers are not curtailed.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

Market regulation is inevitable, the government could not let the currency under the conditions of no regulation, but depends on the government's attitude, if keep the attitude of the support, the regulation will let more people to join encryption currency.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

Market regulation is inevitable, the government could not let the currency under the conditions of no regulation, but depends on the government's attitude, if keep the attitude of the support, the regulation will let more people to join encryption currency.

I agreebwith what you said. Regulation of bitcoin cannot be avoided. Maybe the regulation would be up to the transactions. It could also be all up to the government of what or to what extent their regulations will take. But as long as it will help us to be protected from bad people who scam, I think it would be okay.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

Most of the countries are heading for regulation of the cryptocurrency exchanges. Some people consider regulation as a form of legalizing bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because it allow the use of the virtual but coins subject to some rules. I'm not against regulations as long as it is not strict and the right of buyers are not curtailed.
the legality for cryptocurrency now is very necessary in my opinion because indeed everyone hopes to invest comfortably so they can get a sense of security in the investment they are doing
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

Rage
I think that regulations would be good to the the market. Lots of people are afraid to invest because of uncertainties but if governments would regulate it then it would somehow eradicate the fears of investors.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

Good question OP.

Bitcoin should not be regulated in any way, period. However, it will be, and this doesn't bother me because deep down it cannot be regulated and we know that. So let the stupid senators make their laws regarding the exchanges and money laundering and blah blah blah. The fact that I can keep my coins secret, on a thumb drive, and transfer them across the world with nobody knowing means I care not what laws are plastered upon Mt. Gox.

And strategically speaking, if the politicians go ahead and regulate parts of bitcoin, it will lend it legitimacy and help it become even more ingrained in the economy. It will build and build. This is much better than if the politicians outlaw it fully... and we know they'll either regulate or outlaw, so I prefer the former.

And again, we know the meaningful essence of btc cannot be regulated anyway Wink

i strongly agree, even they try to regulate it in whatever means, still they cannot, the whole system is designed to be decentralized, changing it would destroy the very essence of its platform, the algorithm is finite, they can try to decipher the series of numbers but they will not succeed. especially now that the users are exponentially increasing, hundreds of transactions per seconds, even the smartest computers cannot identify the users.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:46:22 AM

You know about the G20 meeting, which is the forum of the 20 major economies of the 19 largest economies and the European Union. The meeting went to the unification of the country for regulatory issues, the management of electronic money market!
osh5

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

I feel if the government intervention does any good to the transactions and working with Bitcoins then it could prove advantageous to the users. Users have been concerned for the security issues majorly so government can charge a fixed amount on each transaction from users and in return can use this money to provide secure services to them.
On the other hand if the government intervention is for no good and it interferes with the users services and Bitcoin rules it wont be a very good idea to have it.
The main point is government should utilise the technology and promote it further so that Bitcoin can build trust and more value over time rather than suppressing it's working with its own regulations and protocols. Smiley
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

Market regulations has its positive and negative sides, one of which if regulated it may cause some forms of restrictions to function regularly on Bitcoin, and again it will be good for those fake people and scammers out to gain from innocent people.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

For the market, regulations are only structures that they are trying to put in place to frustrate the widespread and acceptance of the cryptocurrency that is reaching all the corners of this world and gaining wide use and acceptance around the globe.

thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

The coin ICOs market can become an effective method of payment. Moreover, the market agrees to review existing laws and consider whether it is appropriate or necessary to allow banks and capital markets to become dynamic component of the asset coding market.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

Rage

The regulation itself is needed so that the government will have an issurance that their citizen would not use cryptocurrrency for illegal activities such as fraud and tax evasion. I believe that the regulation will not affect ordinary bitcoin earners.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

"The Bank of England governor and head of the Financial Stabilization Board (FSB), Mark Carney, told G20 members that electronic money is "not a danger" to the world economy." I was not worried about anything because it would affect the market rules with bitcoin.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

Rage

Well we don't still know the fact or reason why they regulate the bitcoin economy well in fact it really benefited a lot of people when it comes to financial. Rather than regulating this we should be thankful that there us bitcoin who help a lot of people to have a high economic status and with that we can solve the problem called poverty.

endut15

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

Rage

actually the rule is also necessary, because for the good of bitcoin development then the rules should be set so that everyone does not misuse bitcoin as they like, because it is also very influential in increasing the current bitcoin current

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Dudeperfect

Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

Well, if we call it the blockchain based technology which relies on the principle of decentralization then it should be free from any type of control of the third parties. Practically, there is no way to control or regulate it but if legalized then we can bring it into the flow of regular financial channels making it more accessible for everyone and ultimately resulting in the optimization of the global economy. So I am against regulation but I support legalization of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies out there.
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

I don't think it's necessary to be afraid of regulation, the government can't get strict control, and it's impossible to control bitcoins severely because the digital currency is circulating all over the world. I think it is good for the government departments to formulate some related specifications of bitcoin.
biboy

Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

I don't think it's necessary to be afraid of regulation, the government can't get strict control, and it's impossible to control bitcoins severely because the digital currency is circulating all over the world. I think it is good for the government departments to formulate some related specifications of bitcoin.
It is normal so I don't bother to be worried all the the time that price is going down, I am just checking the price so I'll know if I am going to withdraw or not, so for me it is up to us how we are going to treat market, but if we will  let the downtrend panic us I don't think we can will all the time.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

personally think that regulations over the exchanges would be a positive thing as it would give Bitcoin a more respectable appearance from the point of view of a lot of people. And once Bitcoin goes big politicians will have a hard time taking it down. Also, its not like we have a choice: when the government comes down to regulate the exchanges, what are they going to say? No thanks, we want to remain unregulated... I can almost hear the laughter of the regulators. So, as it is going to happen anyways, at least trying to work how it is done.
Tylev

Merit: 104

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

You can regulate the circulation of bitcoin inside the country and the procedure for its exchange and use on exchanges, exchangers, banks, etc. You can regulate the procedure for its taxation, ICO. This is entirely permissible. However, one should not allow states to try to regulate the basic principles of the existence of bitcoin - decentralization, relative anonymity, confidentiality and some other of its technical characteristics.

Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

the market regulation in this case about bitcoin should be very simple, in my opinion, bitcoin was originally designed to simplify complicated systems made simple, and for my bitcoin regulation also less agree on this matter, the more restricted and regulated it will even cause new problems that I think increasingly make ourselves less comfortable, here is my opinion about this
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Man, these super old threads are fun to read today with all the benefit of hindsight and knowing how things have developed over the past 7 years since the OP. All these people saying Bitcoin regulation is bad and impossible sure turned out to be wrong. We know it's not only possible but definitely coming and for the better. There's one post on the first page about not caring what regulations get put on Mt. Gox, and boy does that seem stupid now. Regulations on Mt. Gox would have required much more stringent accounting practices and regulatory controls and would have likely prevented the loss of all those Bitcoins. The fact of the matter was that the exchange was set up by people who had no business running an exchange and nobody knew any better exactly because it wasn't regulated. Exchanges now actively seek to be regulated because that's how customers know they can trust there's oversight and will be responsibility if anything goes wrong, and people ought not to trust any exchange that seeks to avoid being regulated.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

It seems that only government could benefit if this thing could really happen.
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

I feel quite easy, because I still have my regular job, and even if market will go down on and die completely, I will survive Wink
weblouartisan

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

Rage

Market regulations today is just fine because most of the people are still investing a huge amount or using markets to hold their coins, it only means that the security is still improving.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

You can regulate the circulation of bitcoin inside the country and the procedure for its exchange and use on exchanges, exchangers, banks, etc. You can regulate the procedure for its taxation, ICO. This is entirely permissible. However, one should not allow states to try to regulate the basic principles of the existence of bitcoin - decentralization, relative anonymity, confidentiality and some other of its technical characteristics.
It sounds terrible man. Market regulations are not good for they will limit the services Bitcoin offers. Government would be able to alter the prices or the supply of the coins and might even implement tax on earnings that comes through Bitcoin. Having said that, I feel very bad about it but I hope the government has no intention of entering the crypto market or implementing any kind of regulations.
n0ne

Check Polyx Exchange!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

Rage

Market regulations today is just fine because most of the people are still investing a huge amount or using markets to hold their coins, it only means that the security is still improving.
I never think that the market regulation is fine and it is much needed. From my thoughts, the way it was found before more regulations seems to be good growing than growing along with the different forms of regulatory compliance. It is also a reason for the unbalanced growth.

sevenbits

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

It all depends on who is regulating the market and with what purposes it is done. in many countries now, for various reasons, governments limit the development of crypto. Perhaps they will find a way to integrate crypto not to the detriment of their interests, but it is not known how this will affect the market.

richardsNY
Legendary

Merit: 1084

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

I feel very bad about it but I hope the government has no intention of entering the crypto market or implementing any kind of regulations.

If I was you I would start getting used to more regulations, because we'll be seeing loads of them make it to crypto land in the coming years. It's a necessary process allowing Bitcoin to become that asset people want it to become. Everyone talks about how they want professional traders and banks to enter this space, but that requires regulations. Bitcoin has grown too large to not become a heavily regulated market as a whole. It's no longer mainly a niche, and I'm happy that it made this step forward. People are hypocrites mostly. They want Bitcoin to keep growing, but don't want it to become regulated. It's an impossible combination with how governments aren't keen on losing control.
rickadone
Legendary

Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

Seriously ? That is pretty funny because how really do you think that would end up being pulled off making our own policies without the government having a say and where is the central authority going to be coming from ? That is very unrealistic and something that obviously cannot happen.

It is a decentralized space and if there would ever be any regulation, it would end up coming from the government of each country, but that does not change the decentralization aspect of any cryptocurrency and the activities are the only things being monitored.
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Rage

I believe that the regulation that will be done is to avoid the usage of cryptocurrencies to illegal activities like tax evasion and money laundering. I think that they will preserved what bitcoin is which is a free market and if they do something about it, I will strongly disagree to the regulation.

iyan33

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

Rage

I think the bitcoin economy is badly needed, because with the bitcoin of the world economy is strongly influenced. The Influence of Bitcoin In The World Economy
the increasing globalization of the world economy is accompanied by rapid digital technology, the public need for speed, ease and security of financial transactions is increasing. So required payment system that is reliable and easy. One of its bitcoin this
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

Rage

I understand what you are saying but I think regulation is a necessary evil. Bitcoin can't be used as a currency if it's not regulated. It's not like we will just start rejecting governments in our society. We are built that way, and we need government approval. Of course they are not dictators, and they can't just do what they please, so we will have a word to say on how regulation is done.

Basically I believe that a middle term needs to be encountered for BTC to work. I don't think bitcoin will impose itself in our lives, it will be regulated so that all parties are satisfied and able to use it with all it's potential, and without any harm. There are also some trust issues regarding BTC, and regulation could just solve that, resulting in more adoption. If regulation is done right, I think it's a good thing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Apple Mac

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

Anyway, it would be appropriate to have several non-profit organizations to be so-called market-regulators. It may increase the trust for newcomers, I guess.

Yes it is but it prolongs the process and process makes waiting time longer and Ihink its kind of bad thing since we chase the better state of price and if they will hold the distributions and make regulations very strict About the payments and transactions, I dont really agree with kyc due to the fact that not everyone has the legit papers like passport and license especially for those less fortunate who tries their luck here, it's kinda unfair to me since I am just a student .

okala

Activity: 672
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin and blockchain technology should be regulated in other to bring sanity into the market. A lot of scamming activities are on going and we are to support governments and regulations authorities to put eye on those evils people that want to scam people using this wonderful technology.
0t3p0t

Activity: 854
Merit: 315

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

Rage
I think the best thing is that the government will leave the system as is it is because Bitcoin is in a decentralized blochain technology based system that does not requires regulation. Governments wants to control everything here in this world and that is against our privacy and rights. They should only regulate ICO's not Bitcoin system as a whole because it is so impossible to happen.
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Will never happen…!!!!!

Bitcoin, which is part of the crypto world, will never allow the involvement of a third party in this case we call it a governing government because of its decentralized nature.

I strongly believe that if any intervention the government will think only to take their profits without thinking of the benefits of its users by taking part in the form of "TAX", this is what Bitcoin users do not want and will have an impact on reducing the number of Bitcoin Users.

Chaki

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

It's hard to say what will happen if some law are going to be approved on the government, laws that provide security on investors is good and some laws to make sure ICO project is legal and not going to scam is also better.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Rage

The market regulations is fine for me, the transaction fee's is just decent in order to compensate the security and that is the reason why there are banks today who are getting popularity, its all because of their security system.

BChydro

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

I am not sure how regulation will improve the security of bitcoin, even with all the regulations, if an exchange is hacked you will end up loosing all your coins unless the exchange is insured. I would like to see a market without much regulation but it is bound to happen one time or another, so i expect the regulations to come into full effect in a couple of years globally.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

I am not sure how regulation will improve the security of bitcoin, even with all the regulations, if an exchange is hacked you will end up loosing all your coins unless the exchange is insured. I would like to see a market without much regulation but it is bound to happen one time or another, so i expect the regulations to come into full effect in a couple of years globally.
It seems to me that after a while, when the crypto currency will become more legal in most countries, then the impact on the market will be even greater. then other state-level players will enter into force, which will squeeze out crypto-currencies from the market of ordinary users.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

It sounds terrible man. Market regulations are not good for they will limit the services Bitcoin offers. Government would be able to alter the prices or the supply of the coins and might even implement tax on earnings that comes through Bitcoin. Having said that, I feel very bad about it but I hope the government has no intention of entering the crypto market or implementing any kind of regulations.

"Market regulations are not good for they will limit the services Bitcoin offers." Market regulations are inevitable and necessary. There are far too many scammers who have stolen far too much money in the absence of regulated exchanges. There may be a small decrease in service providers who won't go into business because of the regulations, but this is a small price to pay for providing confidence and accountability in the system.

"Government would be able to alter the prices or the supply of the coins..."  False. The government wouldn't and couldn't do this. To suggest they could is to announce you don't understand how Bitcoin works.

"... and might even implement tax on earnings that comes through Bitcoin." Hate to be the one to break this to you, but this is already in place. You are required to pay tax on your Bitcoin earnings, both in terms of earnings and capital gains.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1347

Segwit please.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

It seems to me that after a while, when the crypto currency will become more legal in most countries, then the impact on the market will be even greater. then other state-level players will enter into force, which will squeeze out crypto-currencies from the market of ordinary users.

That will definitely happen, and I am sure this process has already started. In no shape or form do I think the peak of last year was genuine. It was nothing more than an artificially created hype (likely funded by institutions) in the runup to the future markets that would be going live. The massive correction afterwards is where the so called squeeze out happened.

People don't realize it, but they are in this market before institutions, which isn't something that happens frequently. It probably won't ever happen again, so praise yourself for owning Bitcoin. Selling coins means handing over your coins to the elite that will sell you back only a fraction of the coins you sold in recent times, but for the same amount of fiat. Don't feed the elite that you are trying to avoid in the regular economy. Wink

Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

Rage

no! no! no! bitcoin should not be regulated. it is very impossible as well. as we all know government will always find a way to sow what we plant, it shouldn’t work that way in bitcoin.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 882

VX

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Government is centralized system, Bitcoin is decentralized. Governments will be able to regulate Bitcoin only within
its boundaries, or they can try, internet is free for all if you know how to access it.
   Now government can look at Japan and to see how they did it. Japan is a good example how that should be done.
With knowing what kind of government there are in the world, we can presume that some will be soft to Bitcoin, other`s
will be strict.
   I think governments should be open to new technologies like Blockchain is. I hope my government will start to think
soon about it, for now they didn`t gave any statements about Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
                ▄▄▄███████████████▀ ▄█
                ███████████████▀▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██████████████▀▄█████
      ▄▄▄█████████████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄█████████████████████ ▄▄███████
▀▀▀██████████████████ ▄▄█████████
      ▀▀▀██████████ ▄▄██████████
            ▀▀██▄▄████████████
                ▀▀▀███████████
                ███▄▄▀▀██████
                ███████▄ ▀▀█
                ██████▀
                █████
                ████
                ███
                ██
                █
VX

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|                                ▄▄██████▀
                        ▄▄█████████████
                  ████████████████████
      ▄▄██████   ███████████████████▀
▄█████████████   ██████████████████▀
 █████████████   ████████████████▀
  ████████████  ████████████████
   ███████████  ██████████████▀
    █████████   █████████████
     ████████  ████████████▀
     ▀███████  ███████████
      ███████  █████████▀
       ██████ █████████
        █████ ███████▀
         ████ ██████
          ███ ████▀
          ▀██ ███
           ▀███▀
            ▀█
Best Dreams

Merit: 101

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

Rage

no! no! no! bitcoin should not be regulated. it is very impossible as well. as we all know government will always find a way to sow what we plant, it shouldn’t work that way in bitcoin.
I am not agree with you as for me it is yes, yes and yes, now almost everywhere we need bitcoin as bitcoin is best source to pay for goods and it is allowing us to involve investment and trading with bitcoin, now my government is showing really positive attitude towards regulation of bitcoin and same as my place many more are accepting the worth of bitcoin which will keep on increasing so bitcoin regulating as globally is now certain.

bangkit tri

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

Rage

I am not agree with you as for me it is yes, yes and yes, now almost everywhere we need bitcoin as bitcoin is best source to pay for goods and it is allowing us to involve investment and trading with bitcoin, now my government is showing really positive attitude towards regulation of bitcoin and same as my place many more are accepting the worth of bitcoin which will keep on increasing so bitcoin regulating as globally is now certain.
i think government will not turn a blind eye to the development of cryptocurrency technology. of cryptocurrency will be able to prosper society so i think later there will be clear market regulation from government
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

There are many kinds of market regulation and I think that any government should impose a fair cryptocurrency regulations and should be focus on protecting the investors from scams and other illegak activities involving bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. Strict regulations can't attract many investors because trading or exchange activities are limited.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Tukmol29

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

This is just my thought, cryptocurrency market cap already reach more than 300billions dolar and its involving big money and involving many people in various country, regulation on cryptomarket is a must because it will at less to protect peoples money from being fraud
cryptoalfs76

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

Rage
actualy all of us is different vision or thinking  about this regulation in bitcoin and we respect each other opinion,but in my thought there is advantages and disadvantages if this regulation of digital currency will be implemented,definetly the positve impact of this if bitcoin is become regulated that all transaction will be transparent and the procesing fee of all trading exchange should be equal and the government will be benefited of the income tax of cryptocurrency investment that can be used in some  infastracture project while the negative impact of this that maybe the pump situation of all crypto coins would be stopped due to have a regulated law  in cryptocurrency incrementation. 

Nylelyn

Activity: 297
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

Rage
I do have the same fear. Regulating bitcoin will contradict its very nature of peer to peer and direct transactions without any third party intervention. It is so good to know that bitcoin allows us full control and suddenly government would wanna manipulate. It will definitely change the system and will limit the and usage and advantage to the benefit of the regulators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

Rage

Market regulation for me is just fine, paying transaction fee's means you are paying your taxes and the government should not even complain about that because cryptocurrency today is helping different peoples life.
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

I feel calm and pacific just because this is far not the frst time happening with me, and I predict that this is far not the last time going on
ReiMomo

Activity: 548
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

There are no specific regulation has been set up in crypto world apart from the regular KYC check which is followed on most exchanges now a days. Apart from this each country which accepted crypto has regularized crypto in their land but there is no common regulation passed or under process as of now. There should be a common code of conduct for crypto market is my opinion.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

the digital currency market is only one so all the bitcoin users around the world come together in one market and so far the market regulation I do not think there is nothing burdensome there will only be different in each country that is about the use of bitcoin for the market there are that are allowed and some are not .
Argoo

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

On the part of the state, it is necessary to regulate the status of the crypto currency, the conditions of its circulation in this country and its relations with other currencies, and the collection of taxes on profits in the crypto currency. These are positive moments in the activity of the crypto currency for its further development. Only those parties that proceed from the basic principles of the existence of the crypto currency are not subject to regulation by the state: its decentralization, even partial anonymity, its work on blockchein technology and others.

kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

There are very different opinions out there as I read.

On the one hand, some think it needs to be regulated centrally in order to be fully "legal" and transparent.

The other side though, they think it is good as long as governments do not really care about the incomes of trading - this comes from a group in a small CEE country.
pureclckr

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

The way the crypto market is behaving and is making name in the international market, there are likely chances that this market will go even better and that the number of investors will also increase at a significant rate which will then result in higher market cap. So far, things are going in the best possible way and that if things keep on happening in a similar manner, then we can expect that we will be able to have a better future.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

I guess I'm all for crypto currency regulation but only if the regulation prevents money laudering and insider trading and other illegal crimes related to crypto currency. It just makes investing all the more safer and trustworthy. If the regulation goes into taxation and or a cap then i wouldn't agree at all.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

Simply, looking at other countries and how they will not like to miss the opportunity based on how the countries regulating it may be faring already, I believe over time, so many other countries will as well want to do the same just like you have said.

However, there is no reason to be afraid as this should usher in a very matured environment, considering how things would end up being in the cryptocurrency Eco space based on how people have been doing whatever they like in the past which would end up being zeroed out.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

It is a good thought to self regulate the entire market, but it is not that easy with this market as it does not have any boarders but countries could regulate the market according to their jurisdiction, moving forward regulation is inevitable but i personally do not like these regulations but i would like to see the ICO market regulated so that there will be no more scams.
Self-regulating? If I may ask? Who are the people that will be calling the shots, and what power do they have on a decentralized space or over government that would make that possible. Sure, exchanges, some platforms, may have their own policies but that would be limited to them, but having a self-central regulation is an impracticable thing that you and I both know will never work. In that case, where do you want to leave each country government in the picture?
MMS2017

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

Market is tough and if the regulations increasing with time the bitcoin is suffering because of the bitcoin ban in many countries and taxes on bitcoin have influence bitcoin price badly.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

I think bitcoin and cryptocurrencies should be adopt and regulate by the governments and financial institutions. Many evil people are using the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies to defraud society.  Blockchain technology is one of the Best Human discovered but it has to be regulated.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

Rage

I think the way how crypto system works right now is just fine. However, I think as cryptocurrency is gaining government's attention, it will be slowly regulated but I think in a good way. The government will most likely should regulate ICOs as we all know that there are a lot of ICOs that are scamming investors. If ICOs will have some legal requirement before the ICO stage, I think the chance of getting scammed in ICO investment will be less likely to happen.
At this stage, I do not think the statement should longer be 'IT WILL' as it is already being regulated in some places and we are already seeing how far that is going. Japan simply started with that open level to it in terms of regulation, Australia did the same thing, I guess states is trying to see what they can do as well to just not choke the whole new development. Regulation however should not bring much issue to the space but a lot of development and even more adoption.
tlqewcwf

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

I think bitcoin should be moderately regulated. Now the encrypted world is also full of negative factors. Some moderate regulation can regulate community's better development.
PIR

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Well I wouldn't say it's not but it can be right now..maybe in the future depending on the condition and the agreement of the people behind it, and if it take place.. it will take time before it can be regulate because lot of things to consider and the process would be complicated.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

Rage

It really made me feel secure enough to invest in crypto currencies. Regulation is a must so that people will not try to scam us since because of that.
deppil

Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Rage

It really made me feel secure enough to invest in crypto currencies. Regulation is a must so that people will not try to scam us since because of that.
I think this will be a symbiotic mutualism because with regulation will certainly provide benefits for both? with regulation. then there will be many parties and merchants who will then accept bitcoin. of course bitcoin will be more secure because many people will start to believe in bitcoin. the government will get taxes and other mutual benefits
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

Market regulation is very important, it will bring public confident and global acceptance of bitcoin, but let the regulation not be in totality, bitcoin just need a partial regulatory control, to prevent activity of scammer,
asrinur

Activity: 320

PortalSoho.com | ICO List

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

Cryptocurrency is unmanageable and it will last forever. Because they are in the second part of the world that anyone can not touch with the rules, except the users. But whether the user is in the same world with cryptocurrency? Or do we as users are in the two worlds?

██⚫  PORTALSOHO  ⚫██   |▌  FinTech News and Review, ICO List & Ratings
███ [   ICO List & Ratings   ] █ █ [   News   ] █ █ [   Review   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Website    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
btcdevil
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

Government regulating bitcoin is sick. We all know that government sow what ordinary citizens plant. i do not agree government regulating bitcoin. it will be the biggest mistake.

You are living in the country where government are ruling it so i think you or anyone cannot do any thing to stop government from regulating it. As they know that they cannot control cryptocurrency that is why they are regulating it so that if anyone want to use cryptocurrency then have to follow the regulation if not it will become like you are doing illegal activity. So i think regulating is not bad but have to see that they dont control the cryptocurrency and its followers. Then it will become like other investments type which government  are controlled by them.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

The decline in bitcoin prices follows investor concerns over regulatory upgrading in India and potential price manipulation in some major exchanges.
amaydel

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

I don't worry much about bitcoin to be regulated as long as it brings good effect to crypto investors especially to their invested money. In our country, bitcoin regulation is yet to be crafted first before i can feel how it really feels like to be in a country where bitcoin is regulated. Besides, i am also willing to pay tax if at any moment the government will impose a tax to my crypto earnings.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

Rage

Regulation sounds safety, reliability and credibility. But for some reasons, other people do not like regulations because there might be some issues with the regulators.
foxbat

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Market regulation is very important, it will bring public confident and global acceptance of bitcoin, but let the regulation not be in totality, bitcoin just need a partial regulatory control, to prevent activity of scammer,

What you say really can not happen, in fact, Bitcoin is a completely decentralized currency, it is not subject to any regulation. And there are certainly no rules to stop the activities of the scammers. We have to protect ourselves!
Soots

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

My personal insight for this is I am okay with regulations as long as everyone will be beneficial to the changes. Regulations for are some like law's that need to be follow and directions on how and where we need to stand. Equal opportunities and rights for all members. No barriers and discrimination wither your newbies or high ranked. Equality is my main concern. So if regulations will be good for everyone they can have my vote and support.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
dogandogru

Activity: 481

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I too think that some regulations are very important in cryptocurrency market. Nowadays many scams are taking place in this market. Every day some ICO is launched with a shitcoins due to which investors are suffering losses. This is happening because there are no regulations or guidelines which ICOs are obliged to follow. Therefore anyone can launch an ICO to fraud the people.
SparkleToken
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

Good question!

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
mazdafunsun

Merit: 121

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Market regulation is absolutley needed , we all see how the market is manipulated , the sharp ups and downs, this is because there is no fear that these people will get cought.
Also trust in ICO market is almost gone, there is no reason for trust to come back if there is regualtion.

Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

I partly support the regulation of cryptocurrencies. It is when someone has something hidden that he or she will be scared of any authority. Moreover, it will help to combat crypto frauds.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
UNOE

Activity: 648
Merit: 252

Innovative coffee blockchain company

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

I partly support the regulation of cryptocurrencies. It is when someone has something hidden that he or she will be scared of any authority. Moreover, it will help to combat crypto frauds.
I agree with you. I would also like to add that regulation needs to be precisely decided what only well informed experts should do.
Cryptocurrencies should not be treated like stocks because they are currencies and they should be treated just like other currencies.

````````█`██████``█``````````````███████
`````█████```██`█████````````██████████████
````█``█`████████`█``██```██`████```````█`████
``██```███████`````███████```██``███````██`█`███
`██`████`█```███```██`████``████████████```██``█
`█`██``███``````█████`██``█```██````████████████
█████████████``````████`````██``█````█`````█████`
██`````███```````█`██████```██`█`███```██████``█
██`````█``██`````████`██``███`████`████```█`█``█
`█`````██````████``█````███```████``````██``██`█
``█████████████████████`█`██`██`█``██████````███
```█```██````█`██``█```````████`██````█``██████
```██``█```██```█``█`````██```████``█```██████
````██`████`````██`█```██``````███████`````██
``````████```````█`█`██`````██████`████```█
````````███████```███`████`█``██`██`````█
`````````███`````██████```````█```█```██
````````````██```████`````█████`█`█`██
``````````````████``██``````█``█`██
`````````````````██```█````█```██
```````````````````███`█``████
LOVE Air Coffee
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
Facebook Twitter Telegram Ann Thread
Semaj123

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

I agree with you. I would also like to add that regulation needs to be precisely decided what only well informed experts should do.
Cryptocurrencies should not be treated like stocks because they are currencies and they should be treated just like other currencies.

This is an issue which it is really hard to solve because the government still can't able to find a better solution. Regulations in cryptocurrencies is hard to obtain because of this blockchain technology and I think everyone is still finding ways on how they are going to do it.
acholagi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

the most confused choice in history, where if we all disagree with regulating bitcoin, then what we get is prices that cannot be stable so it is very difficult to be adopted massively by the public as a payment system
whereas if we agree to regulate bitcoin in an agency, then we have eliminated the nature of transparency that has been with bitcoin and is the most important aspect of blockchain technology
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

Well I wouldn't say it's not but it can be right now..maybe in the future depending on the condition and the agreement of the people behind it, and if it take place.. it will take time before it can be regulate because lot of things to consider and the process would be complicated.
Market regulation will definitely occur, because change cannot be avoided so that the cryptocurrency market is more passionate and accepted by all parties, including the government. Because the regulation is positive, without regulations there will be chaos in the economy.
bazzais

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:24:50 AM

The reason it has to be regulated is because its sold by the few to the many under the guise of investment - when really its like betting on a horse.

The money has to come from somewhere - its doesnt grow on a tree. It doesnt have any 'value' at all as no real work has gone into it (in terms of the after effects, not the running)

I suspect that the OP just doesnt want to pay any tax, ie in it for yourself lifelong, doesnt want to make any input to a wider society and save for a big fence?  I am not into anarchy, I am too weak and feeble. Smiley

There should be a 'tobin tax' - payed by the exchange - a bit like how the gambling industry works here in the UK - they cercumvent most taxes but have to contribute through direct taxation to access the 'cattle market'.
biskitop

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

regulation will actually make the government add some work that they must regulate about the market situation and how they can calm the public and overcome some problems if someone loses. and because of that busyness, surely the government will impose a tax for each bitcoin transaction and that will be burdensome for us. I agree, that bitcoin can maintain itself, so there is no need for regulation from the government. there might be other opinions.
Indai24

Activity: 420

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:55:17 AM

regulation will actually make the government add some work that they must regulate about the market situation and how they can calm the public and overcome some problems if someone loses. and because of that busyness, surely the government will impose a tax for each bitcoin transaction and that will be burdensome for us. I agree, that bitcoin can maintain itself, so there is no need for regulation from the government. there might be other opinions.

For me it would be best to implement regulations still, even if bitcoin can handle itself however this will help us also maintain and protect its name. I know there a lot of individuals who's not okay with it but for me this is the best.

bazzais

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

You cant tax 'bitcoin' - you can only tax or refund tax on the profits or losses made by the individual based on the country they live in - and these systems are already in place but just dont have the correct scope or ability or intelligence to do so - most tax relies on honesty.

You can years or even a lifetime without an inspection from the tax office as they dont know shit, especially if your shed accidentally burned down with all your paperwork in it. Wink

Tax is mostly about being up front and paying and reducing paranoia and feeling like your part of a greater good.

Regulation is needed because the industry looks like a ponzi scheme - people creating token here and there - people masternoding this and that - wrapping their crap in a bag and selling it for christmas to the desperate
deppil

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

I think the government can easily create a special team to handle cryptocurrency regulations for mutual interests. and if it can be beneficial for crypto development why not? regulation in general will make your identity visible but surely there will be large mass adoption after regulation and legalization exist?
Adhichan

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:30:49 AM

regulation important for certainity about investors money.we didnt expect if someday suddenly government restrict all crypto transaction.and crypto holder could not acces their asset.they will suffering lot of money.so it is not about bitcoin could maintain itself.
bazzais

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

It will be tiny - the team to deal with the latest tax avoidance schemes such as the EFERBS and the like is a handfull - lets not forget although we have money invested cyrpto currency is just a dot on the landscape of financial services - its frickin tiny - minuscule.
bazzais

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
bazzais

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

Thats why its not regulated - cos we as cyrpto - are just a spec of dust
Seeker#9

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

Governments can't regulate some cryptocurrencies that are decentralized except ripple and other coins with centralized structure. Only those with centralized structures can be regulated by the government like centralized cryptocurrency exchanges. Regulation is good for those who want to protect the cryptocurrencies from scams, money laundering and other illegal activities but not on restricting people from buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
chenhaonan

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

Regulatory may have become a fact in the future, and regulation is also good for cryptocurrencies. When regulators realize that investors can actively invest in ICO projects. The cryptocurrency market may move toward securitization.

TheClownSong

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

Rage

I am agree if cryptomarket regulated by government. With regulation, it will reducing scam project from market and avoid from manipulation price. Bitcoin can not regulated but market can regulated by government because its involving peoples money and rules of the game in market

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
trauchot

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency, like bitcoin, should be regulated by governments, because now in this area a lot of scammers work with dirty money and scammers who make their ICOs and throw people on money. It's one thing that many scammers simply transfer their dirty money and do not interfere with anyone, and another thing is when scammers cheat people through ICO's providence and then go unpunished, so I think that something needs to be done about it. Also, prices are constantly falling and falling, people are losing money due to the fact that bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency falls in hundreds of times, with this, too, we need to do something. Bitcoin economy will not suffer from this.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

If the market will be regulated ,so there is no other who will regulate it , the government , so if there is nothing  negative about this regulation of cryptocurrency market then its good, we would support it as we support the bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

Rage

Bitcoin we all knows that this was a type of decentralized system and because of its features the mass adaption all over the world was rapidly increased, where it leads bitcoin into popularity. Therefore, it is really hard for the government to regulate it due to its centralization. which means they are opposed to one another and do not match the system in place as well.
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1172

Bitcoin Ninja Unregulated Banker Unbanking Folks

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Many of you are ok with the regulations but then complain about taxes lol. But why were you sing cryptocurrency in the first place? While others are not ok with the regulations but have no problem to upload their ID card to follow the KYC bullshits.
Accepting regulations is nothing more than a backward to Bitcoin (and crypto generally speaking).

Brigalabdis

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:35:44 AM

I see and how about this regulating the new economy , let me know some of your thoughts and opinion about this link

Link: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/09/cryptocurrencies--regulating-the-new--economy.html

viananda2525

Activity: 666

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:45:42 AM

Many of you are ok with the regulations but then complain about taxes lol. But why were you sing cryptocurrency in the first place? While others are not ok with the regulations but have no problem to upload their ID card to follow the KYC bullshits.
Accepting regulations is nothing more than a backward to Bitcoin (and crypto generally speaking).
many contradictive  between the opinion and the fact.they shouting about taxes and regulation but unconcious they doing KYC.meanwhile both of this was unseparate things.

squog

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

Personally I'm ok with crypto currency regulation. This just means that people with vested interests in crypto currency would be protected by tje law and by extension will be prosecuted if found of fraud or any criminal activities involved in such in return for paying taxes. But the thing is it should be pro crypto currency and not just getting taxed without any protection.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

Personally I'm ok with crypto currency regulation. This just means that people with vested interests in crypto currency would be protected by tje law and by extension will be prosecuted if found of fraud or any criminal activities involved in such in return for paying taxes. But the thing is it should be pro crypto currency and not just getting taxed without any protection.
and investors become confidence about their money.there are certainity and they would not banned anymore cryptocurrency market.maybe this is the way to boost again bitcoin price and altcoin.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Barbut

Activity: 1316

BetTronLive.io Let`s Play

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

I`m ok too with crypto regulation, its transparent, available to all, easy to use, you cant compare benefits from decentralized system supported from all the people for people with centralized system where handful of people decide what is good for everyone, that handful of people is richer every year, while everyone else suffer from that kind of system, that has to end very soon.

Genamant

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:14:14 AM

Bitcoin is obviously manipulated but not regulated
Bitcoin being manipulated by the whales has disadvantages to newbies and small players lacking knowledge
Bitcoin being regulated has the advantages of protecting investors
I am really inbetween

andriarto

Activity: 784

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Bitcoin is obviously manipulated but not regulated
Bitcoin being manipulated by the whales has disadvantages to newbies and small players lacking knowledge
Bitcoin being regulated has the advantages of protecting investors
I am really inbetween

with the regulation, of course bitcoin investment is more secure, so that more investors will join. especially for ico it will be more organized and only qualified ico can participate

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Conasse

Activity: 338
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

More regulations, more people will seek to get a better privacy. A regulation in the crypto sphere is not going to stop people, they will use the privacy coins, like Horizen, Monero, etc. The war will be which has the best technology used to cover the privacy users and I can see Horizen as a serious contender for the top 3 privacy coins.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la plančte!
pant-79

Activity: 882

One-stop blockchain investment solution

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

I think Bitcoin doesn't need any regulation. His initial goal is to get away from regulation, from the banking system and make people able to decide for themselves how to manage their money. The government is just once again trying to control what can make people freer. So I'm against any regulation. And who doesn't like the lack of regulation, let him go to make money on the stock market.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀  
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:39:39 AM

Rage
for traders, regulations actually really help us to trade in different countries, with our regulations being taxed I don't think it is a problem either because indeed every business wherever we are will always be taxed, and as good citizens are taxpayers, every businessman who fear of tax usually uses unclear money, it can be money from crime or money laundering, so don't be afraid that bitcoin will have a regulatory system in each country, because the existence of bitcoin will be legal.
toast

Activity: 1030

LOTEO - Lotere Era Digital

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

maybe if that happens, investors' interest will decrease if regulation does not harm and makes it safe and comfortable in investing, I think investors may not feel burdened, they will certainly be well received.

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀

PLAY NOW
OnceTwiceThird

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

Never have new way for regulation of bitcoin and altcoin market because it have hard way to get bitcoin and altcoin could be regulation under government, keep bitcoin running by their self about how much price its.

kATETom

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Rage
That's what we need, market regulation will help cryptocurrency be accepted by the government.
legenduim

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Governments can't regulate some cryptocurrencies that are decentralized except ripple and other coins with centralized structure. Only those with centralized structures can be regulated by the government like centralized cryptocurrency exchanges. Regulation is good for those who want to protect the cryptocurrencies from scams, money laundering and other illegal activities but not on restricting people from buying and selling cryptocurrencies.

I cannot imagine how the cryptocurrencies and the market can be regulated. The crypto is decentralized. probably, in future, some counties and governments will find the way to do it, but not now.
wxa7115

Activity: 1134
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

Some regulation will be OK especially when it comes to icos that are scamming so many people around the world, but countries do not want to regulate cryptocurrencies they want to control them and if that happens it will be difficult to know what will happen, governments have so much power that it is difficult to oppose them but cryptocurrencies were specifically created to not have points of failure that governments could exploit.

If history show us anything is that it will be difficult for a centralized force to destroy the decentralized one so in the long term cryptocurrencies should win but it is not a sure thing since governments could always develop a secret technology that allows them to get the upper hand.
2chase

Activity: 1060

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

Regulation on the cryptocurrency market is a long overdue necessity; the market cannot remain in such a spontaneous state as it was in the times of Satoshi and cyberpunks. Now, hundreds of thousands of people are involved in cryptocurrencies, and for all of them, clear rules should be established by which they can all interact with each other without risking to fall into the hands of fraudsters.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🌃🍀🍀🍀🌃🍀🍀🌃🍀🌃🌃✅✅🌃🌃🍀🌃🍀🍀🌃🍀🍀🍀🌃🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
nebiki

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

I cannot imagine how the cryptocurrencies and the market can be regulated. The crypto is decentralized. probably, in future, some counties and governments will find the way to do it, but not now.
no, I think that is impossible and difficult to believe if the government can find ways to regulate the market and prices. prices and markets change that has become the original nature of the world of cryptocurrency from the beginning and there is no stable. this is the risk that we have to accept when we join here.

▄██▄
       ▀██▀
  ▄            ▄
 ███████████  ███
  ▀            ▀
 ▄               ▄
███  ██████████████
 ▀               ▀
 ▄               ▄
██████████████  ███
 ▀               ▀
  ▄            ▄
 ███  ███████████
  ▀            ▀
       ▄██▄
       ▀██▀

H A R A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
           ███
        █████████
     ███████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████
██     ██████████████████
██        ███████████████
██          █████████████
██          █████████████
███         █████████████
  ████      ███████████
     ████   ████████
        █████████
           ███

██████
███▀▀▀
███
███

███
███
███▄▄▄
██████

.GLOBAL & TRANSPARENT..
.BLOCKCHAIN-BASED..........
.DATA EXCHANGE................

██████
▀▀▀███
   ███
   ███

███
   ███
▄▄▄███
██████
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
FACEBOOK
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
basyang

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

Rage

In my opinion, Regulation on Bitcoin can help us to do well in crypto world to avoid a chances of using it in illegal activities. Its okay to have a regulation if there is no bad effect of it in the community. When it comes to government regulation it is good to have a regulation to legal the crypto in a particular country we can not avoid to have a regulation once the crypto currency accepted and implemented in a country.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 611

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:48:33 PM