Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3991 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

Actually, I am doing both right now because of the reason that trading needs time and patience, and I'm a type of person who likes to work on something while waiting. This is the reason why I joined in a signature campaign. It makes my time waiting meaningful and worth while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

Actually, I am doing both right now because of the reason that trading needs time and patience, and I'm a type of person who likes to work on something while waiting. This is the reason why I joined in a signature campaign. It makes my time waiting meaningful and worth while.

Signatures campaign is good to for the future investment. You will get more information and learn some business process. It will connect the all country people and share more informative and ideas for improver business process. You will not inevst in campaign. But you will start the trading you will invest first. Then you will plan to work and process. Trading is help to other people transaction process.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:13:46 PM

Signatures campaign is good to for the future investment. You will get more information and learn some business process. It will connect the all country people and share more informative and ideas for improver business process. You will not inevst in campaign. But you will start the trading you will invest first. Then you will plan to work and process. Trading is help to other people transaction process.
the first option and good choice here signature campaign for were everybody start for here and after this having a lot of information then they have the choice of taking the trading option why cause they may know a lot of in trading. so working first in campaign is making a good choice for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:52:41 AM

Trading. But am trading and sometimes working in signature campaigns. Why not?   It will be very interesting to trade after bitcoin will stop drop down.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:06:47 AM

If you have a high amount of your budget, trading is the right choice, rather than dealing with signature campaigns. If there is enough time, both can be done. I think it is better to invest long term with the money obtained from signature campaigns.
Try to hold longer the earned amount from bounty campaigns or from signature campaigns, it's better to hold it until it increases in value and can be used for trading after awhile, joining campaigns can be a big help in trading when we managed it properly not being too panicked or in rush over selling it.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

Signcamp and trading for me have same advantages and disadvantages. Signcamp has an obligation to complete the post count of each period and we have no potential loss in value, because we are only risking of time.

And trading, we have time freedom. Because we need to do is analysis and trading began. Right, the risk is loses but also the huge profit potential that we will achieve later.
Yeah both are good in their place. The big difference in trading and signature campaign is that signature campaign does not need any investment. Only need time and punctuality while trading is much difficult and also need investment to buy bitcoin and sell for profit. Trading is more risky because you will have the fear of decreasing value of bitcoin in the market and signature campaign has nothing like this.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

I do both, the result of the signature campaign we can use to trade, the two will be interrelated, I am comfortable doing both, but of course the signature campaign will have a greater risk, but trading will certainly be done by all users of cryptocurrency
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

Iam totally focus on signature campaign and others bounty program because this freelance job does not have any risk and without any capital to do it, just internet connection and spend more times to do it. And then for bounty reward i will sell it and then buy any other coin that has more potential and hold it for longterm.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

if I think I take the signature, because I do not want to have a big risk, it is in profit trading that can be very big, but where we get the loss is pretty big too, I prefer a safe course by following the signature.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

If you have a high amount of your budget, trading is the right choice, rather than dealing with signature campaigns. If there is enough time, both can be done. I think it is better to invest long term with the money obtained from signature campaigns.
Try to hold longer the earned amount from bounty campaigns or from signature campaigns, it's better to hold it until it increases in value and can be used for trading after awhile, joining campaigns can be a big help in trading when we managed it properly not being too panicked or in rush over selling it.
yes I agree with your opinion, follow our signature can be our capital to follow the trade, by following signature we can get the gift, then the gift we save in trade, maybe with that we will get bigger profit.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

I do both, the result of the signature campaign we can use to trade, the two will be interrelated, I am comfortable doing both, but of course the signature campaign will have a greater risk, but trading will certainly be done by all users of cryptocurrency

Agree signature campaigns and bounty campaigns are really risky because sometimes youll end up not getting paid by the campaign manger because its either they scam you or the campaign is not successful. On the other side trading is also best of getting profit but the problem is if you dont know how to trade . Now it is best to do both just be careful on the signature campaigns and use your earning in campaigns to do trading to get more profit
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

If all you do is working in signature campaign alone, you would miss a lot of opportunity to make good morning for yourself! Alternative coin based signature campaign is not certain. It may be successful and it may not be successful! But you should be able to be sure of your trading!

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

We can do both joining in campaign and trade at the same time it depends if you have capital to start with in trading.

Well for me i can give enough time in campaign, i cant focus in trading because i have work. However i have few coins save for long term.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I do both, I follow the signature campaign then the result I use for trading so I will get more bitcoin, but must be careful in trading so you do not lose your bitcoin
I think signature campaign is good because it is free to join and you can make money without any investment and also there is no fear of losing you investment. The main thing in signature is to maintain the posts on daily basis and not to waste your time.

On the other hand trading is overall very profitable and you will not to wait for a long time but it is a bit risky. You will have to keep an eye on the market trend.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

I chose a signature campaign, because it is very profitable and does not need capital to follow the campaign. All it takes is skill in the discussion.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:20:29 AM

The best choices is to do both because there are hassle free for us and we can earn a lot more in trading and doing our signature campaign. It is a win win situation for you because you will earn more by doing it both.
Mary ann Labor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Both are good but for now I prefer in signature campaign because it easier and safer then all you need is to have a higher rank because the higher your rank the more money you will get. While in trading its very profitable but its very difficult and risky because you need to be careful enough then focus on the chart.   
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Although btc campaigns are very low, you can sell all the crypto to get btc. Trading can be profitable for a short time but there are also huge risks that can cause you to lose all your money.  on the other hand, the signature campaign  does not make much money but it is safe and you can still own btc.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

Trading and working in signature campaign can be both rewarding especially if your stratergy center around going long on your portfolio of coin. You will have something to occupy your time while you wait for your investment to mature!

Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Why don't you participate in both activities. If you are not a multi acc, you have to follow only 1 signature and it is like 10-20 messages per week, so it's not wasting a lot of your time, so you can afford enter into trading and pay more attention to analysis

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: