Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25393 times)
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

A major breakthrough, later on with less expensive resources can produce something very valuable.This way can increase the economic level for these coin holders. Good luck with the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

Good afternoon. Is there any news on the account of the personal cabinet and the amount of fundraising of investors?

Hello, thank you for your question. The personal cabinet is ready, follow the link to take a look https://my.synthestech.com/  The total amount of funds raised by now is around 440 000 USD.

Hello. It turns out the sum together with the pre-sale you said? Soft cap you do not? What are the deadlines for ICO completion?

Hi, thank you for the question. The amount of funds was raised during our Pre-Sale. The soft cap is $1,000,000. The ICO deadline is not scheduled yet. The ICO is scheduled for early March and will last about 60 days.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

New musical SYNTHESTECH Review in English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Taus3-xCp58&feature=youtu.be
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

We are happy to announce that Sergiy Oliynyk, Doctor of Biological Sciences, has joined our project. He will support us in application of valuable elements and their isotopes in Medicine. He has an enormous experience
 in Cancer Prevention and Treatment, Sports Medicine (Sports Nutrition, Pharmacology, Physiotherapy), Clinical Pharmacology, Sports Pharmacology, Pharmacology of Antioxidants and Antihypoxants , Phytochemical and metabolic drugs. He has carried out dozens of clinical and experimental studies in cancer research.

Click the link below to learn more about this outstanding scientist.

https://blog.synthestech.com/sergiy-oliynyk-doctor-of-biological-sciences-joined-project-synthestech-south-korea-847ec6e3faeb

What do you think about that? We want to know your oppinion. Don't hesitate to comment! Join us on Telegram, like, tag, retweet us. We appreciate any kind of your support.

leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

looking and this is an amazing project i would like to know further,good luck
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

Good afternoon. Is there any news on the account of the personal cabinet and the amount of fundraising of investors?

Hello, thank you for your question. The personal cabinet is ready, follow the link to take a look https://my.synthestech.com/  The total amount of funds raised by now is around 440 000 USD.

Hello. It turns out the sum together with the pre-sale you said? Soft cap you do not? What are the deadlines for ICO completion?

Hi, thank you for the question. The amount of funds was raised during our Pre-Sale. The soft cap is $1,000,000. The ICO deadline is not scheduled yet. The ICO is scheduled for early March and will last about 60 days.
60 days is too much for the continuation of ISO. But not in the first and not you last will be so long to raise funds. Well, in any case, I wish you success. I will watch the development of events ...
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

This is Roman, R&D Center "Synthestech."
We are completely ready to launch our ICO on the blockchain-based platform.
All technical and legal issues have been resolved.

Crowd Sale starts on March 18, 2018 and will be run through May 18, 2018.

A quick reminder, for a limited time we offer you a ⚡⚡25% BONUS⚡⚡ of STT tokens until March 18.

So, hurry up until it’s too late!

The bonus is available in personal investor’s dashboard at: my.synthestech.com

Stay tuned not to miss out on the latest project’s news.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

A quick reminder, for a limited time we offer you a ⚡⚡25% BONUS⚡⚡ of STT tokens until March 18.

Great news, dev. Could you still voice the minimum and maximum charge caps? I hope you will succeed. Good luck to the guys!
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

Great news, dev. Could you still voice the minimum and maximum charge caps? I hope you will succeed. Good luck to the guys!

Hello, thank you for the question. Soft cap is $ 1,000,000 and hard cap is $14,000,000.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

Hello, this is Roman, Synthestech Research Center.

We are completely ready to launch our ICO on March 18 on the blockchain platform.

We remind you that ONLY 13 days are left before the ICO launch!

We offer 25% BONUS in STT tokens until March 18!

So hurry up before it's too late!

The BONUS is available in Investor's Dashboard: https://my.synthestech.com

Since many investors face difficulties making transactions in cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a detailed guideline on Local Ethereum. This service is designed for purchasing cryptocurrencies and is very convenient and profitable:

https://ico.synthestech.com/localethereum_ins_eng
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

Hello, it's Roman,  Research Center "Synthestech".

We can’t wait to launch our ICO on March 18 on the blockchain platform.

We remind you that ONLY 12 days are left!

Hurry up to get a 25% Bonus before we go public! https://ico.synthestech.com/

Claim your BONUS at Investor's Dashboard: https://my.synthestech.com

We offer the possibility to Invest using Visa/MasterCard.
unalacuna

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

The project is based on an unproofed idea (maybe on a mystification).

The economic part of WP is very weak.

There is no expertise in technology commercialization among the team, also no any real scientific or engineering experience.

Beware of this scam.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 01:49:13 PM by i-synthestech

Paul Krugman, a well-known American economist, Nobel laureate, Op-Ed columnist, author of “The Return of Depression Economics” has posted this tweet on Twitter.

"So the blockchain in interesting, but not yet clear whether it's useful for anything. And investing in Bitcoin still looks a lot less reasonable than investing in cold fusion".

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/955108216907681792?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fe-catworld.com%2F2018%2F01%2F22%2Fpaul-krugman-cold-fusion-better-investment-than-bitcoin%2F

We are sure that very soon the LENR/Cold Fusion field will draw more attention then we are seeing at the moment with cryptocurrency.

Bellarg

Activity: 141
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

Recently, LENR/ColdFusion is becoming a hot buzzword. I hear it every now and then. There is people who try to use these nuclear reactions to benefit humanity. Be it heat generation or synthesis of new elements. Good luck with further reaserch work. I'll keep on following you guys.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

Do the team members have relevant experience? Do they have the skills to deliver on their promise? Roll Eyes
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

Technological innovations is a very wise kind of investment. I am glad I bought some tokens before they go on Public Sale. The bonus was huge. Can't wait to see what they are going to accomplish.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

Do the team members have relevant experience? Do they have the skills to deliver on their promise? Roll Eyes

You can read about our team memebres and advisors at https://ico.synthestech.com (scroll all the way down). You will see that they have all the required expertise to deliver the project and make it a great success.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:47:17 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:34:22 PM by i-synthestech

⚡⚡Project News⚡⚡

This is Roman, Synthestech R&D Center.

JUST 11 DAYS left before we launch our ICO on March 18.

Stay tuned and we'll keep you posted on the latest project’s news.
unalacuna

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:32 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 02:14:44 PM by unalacuna

Hello, it seems that you have not read our White paper at all, otherwise you would not have written this, since it is stated in the White Paper that the project is of a research nature. How is it possible to write about an economic component if it is a research topic itself.
Our engineering potential is also represented in the WP. As for advisers, there are the two most outstanding scientists in our team. Yuri Bazhutov, a physicist, who stood at the cradle of the LENR research in Russia and brought them to the forefront in the world and Krivitsky, who also stood at the very beginning of LENR, even before Fleischman and Pons.

As for mistification, everything is well described in the article: http://chavascience.com/en/hydrogen/lenr-anomalous-heat

I also recommend watching this video featuring an outstanding scientist  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgz0bHHrDOE&t=386s

If you are not able to read something before writing, your comments are useless and shallow.

Please at least try to familiarize yourself with the topic. Our project is the most promising project in the world today!

I read your white paper very carefully. There are a lot of common words, facts about the world, about wide known transformations of substances, fields of application of valuable metals.

In addition, there are some results of other (unnamed) people researches.

But there is no WORD on the results of YOUR OWN experiments, although you claim that it was done hundreds of them. This is not surprising, because the methods of research that you specified in the white paper, will cause laughter of any real scientist.

Do you really think that a beautiful lab under palm trees and a 3D printer are all you need to succeed? ) Lol, it is so funny. You watched too many Marvell movies, make a break.

The statement that "the theoretical part of work is secondary" says that when you'll have some (any) results - you just will not understand what is happening and what to do with it.

The project is research-oriented? Ok, but then what dividends are you talking about? How will you get money for it?

And since there is only 3 months (!) allocated in your schedule to establish both serial production and profitable sales — you are living in the land of fairies or you just planning to escape with the money.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:03:07 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:33:03 AM by i-synthestech

Hello, it seems that you have not read our White paper at all, otherwise you would not have written this, since it is stated in the White Paper that the project is of a research nature. How is it possible to write about an economic component if it is a research topic itself.
Our engineering potential is also represented in the WP. As for advisers, there are the two most outstanding scientists in our team. Yuri Bazhutov, a physicist, who stood at the cradle of the LENR research in Russia and brought them to the forefront in the world and Krivitsky, who also stood at the very beginning of LENR, even before Fleischman and Pons.

As for mistification, everything is well described in the article: http://chavascience.com/en/hydrogen/lenr-anomalous-heat

I also recommend watching this video featuring an outstanding scientist  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgz0bHHrDOE&t=386s

If you are not able to read something before writing, your comments are useless and shallow.

Please at least try to familiarize yourself with the topic. Our project is the most promising project in the world today!

I read your white paper very carefully. There are a lot of common words, facts about the world, about wide known transformations of substances, fields of application of valuable metals.

In addition, there are some results of other (unnamed) people researches.

But there is no WORD on the results of YOUR OWN experiments, although you claim that it was done hundreds of them. This is not surprising, because the methods of research that you specified in the white paper, will cause laughter of any real scientist.

Do you really think that a beautiful lab under palm trees and a 3D printer are all you need to succeed? ) Lol, it is so funny. You watched too many Marvell movies, make a break.

The statement that "the theoretical part of work is secondary" says that when you'll have some (any) results - you just will not understand what is happening and what to do with it.

The project is research-oriented? Ok, but then what dividends are you talking about? How will you get money for it?

And since there is only 3 months (!) allocated in your schedule to establish both serial production and profitable sales — you are living in the land of fairies or you just planning to escape with the money.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM

Pages 25 through 31 cover only our results. (See the attached a photo of the spectrogram)
As you say, about the theoretical part, your statement says that you have a very weak idea of science in the whole. Example: In 1906, General Electric bought a patent for an incandescent lamp and started serial production. They earned billions, but they had no idea about the quantum nature of the electron shells of the tungsten core, as well as about much more, but this did not stop them from making money on this invention.

Fundamental science requires a completely different level of investment, that is the reason why we are not interested in this.

"The project is research-oriented?" Ok, but then what dividends are you talking about? How will you get money for it? "
Dividends we can receive from:
 1. Own production
2. Sales of license,
3. sales of technology
4. Sales of reactors, etc.

The period of time which we have stated is really short, but our preliminary results give a high degree of confidence in success. If we do not succeed, we will understand this quite soon.

"And since there is only 3 months (!) allocated in your schedule to establish both serial production and profitable sales — you are living in the land of fairies or you just planning to escape with the money."

This time is enough to organize pilot production and receive profit, no one talks about payback or operating profit, but profit is our goal. You can create large-scale production only if you know how to make a profit. This is also necessary to obtain further investment in the project.

You say that it is possible to escape somewhere in this world with other people's money - you are a very naive person, since this is impossible.

You have read the WP very inattentively, your accusations are groundless.
We are ready to answer all questions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: