Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want PROOF that Ethereum Sucks & is Dead? Look at GITHUB ... Nada Dev  (Read 191 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

I use github daily in crypto development, but what I have seen in past year with ethereum is not a single thing works, nothing has been added or maintained for years, its like everything was done in 2013, and wonder-boy then retired and moved to 'club med', or wherever man-child crypt billionaires go when they start growing hair on their balls.

But what's what worse is the dev support for the ether python tools or json, ... nada nothing works, all written for python 2.0, ...

It's like a ghost-town, walking around github and trying to find tools for ethereum, why is this? Why does NOBODY maintain on ether?

Most likely its because everybody works on BITCOIN, where there is immediate wealth and tips and feedback, but on ether, its just NADA, most of the coin is held in a few miserly hands, and that says it all,

sure GETH works, no problem, but that's because they get paid, its cream right off the top of ether? what 3% goes to dev's, but 2nd tier, 3rd teir dev's who add the real infrastructure or 3rd party open-source app's? For getta about it!

Anybody has a clue why nobody maintains what the create for ether? My only guess can be is that there was no reward,

Yet in the BITCOIN github world people are generous, and dev's that maintain their code are rewarded,

WHY?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:39:37 AM

I use github daily in crypto development, but what I have seen in past year with ethereum is not a single thing works, nothing has been added or maintained for years, its like everything was done in 2013, and wonder-boy then retired and moved to 'club med', or wherever man-child crypt billionaires go when they start growing hair on their balls.

But what's what worse is the dev support for the ether python tools or json, ... nada nothing works, all written for python 2.0, ...

It's like a ghost-town, walking around github and trying to find tools for ethereum, why is this? Why does NOBODY maintain on ether?

Most likely its because everybody works on BITCOIN, where there is immediate wealth and tips and feedback, but on ether, its just NADA, most of the coin is held in a few miserly hands, and that says it all,

sure GETH works, no problem, but that's because they get paid, its cream right off the top of ether? what 3% goes to dev's, but 2nd tier, 3rd teir dev's who add the real infrastructure or 3rd party open-source app's? For getta about it!

Anybody has a clue why nobody maintains what the create for ether? My only guess can be is that there was no reward,

Yet in the BITCOIN github world people are generous, and dev's that maintain their code are rewarded,

WHY?

ethereum will soon collapse, they will abandon it, you guys better sell your ether for USD and by waves with it last three weeks waves more than doubles in a red market for all others, so better hurry before you come to late.

regards

regards

kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:06:29 AM

I do not believe ETH will fall, it is temporary. It is possible that V will unblock the ETH blockchain in a fork manner. But ETH is still great so far, not only because of ETH itself, but also because of ERC20 TOKEN.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:12:35 AM

I do not believe ETH will fall, it is temporary. It is possible that V will unblock the ETH blockchain in a fork manner. But ETH is still great so far, not only because of ETH itself, but also because of ERC20 TOKEN.

which have high transaction costs, today you can also use waves token

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: