Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2321 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Before this happen i want my goal already reached.and i will teach ffirst one member of my family about bitcoin so that they will continue what i did.and i want also to have enough money so that i can give it to my family.i want also to be happy offcourse to love and to be loved by someone:)
Yes, of course, everyone would want to achieve his dream and make people happy before he died. I personally also want to have a lot of money savings, so that my family will be able to live with financially sufficient every day.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

Before I cease to exist, I hope that my family is already stable and knows the different ways of earning through bitcoin.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

before i die, i want to out crytpo and take the money to the bank for my family. because nobody knows in my family, how to change the crypto to fiat,so i havent die before this Smiley
Before i die this world, i just want to be very rich so when i became very rich i can help my parents to travel all over the world and lastly before i die i will tell to my siblings and my  parents how to open my wallet and how they will used my bitcoin.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:45:31 PM

Before I go to the grave, I want to build a bigger factory across the country and employ most people in the house who might want to get a little money for a living. My intention is to cut down the unemployment rate in certain parts of the world.
Before I die, I will visit most of the countries in the northern part of the world. I just want to explore and know more about countries and their cultural settings.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

I read this with pleasure it is wonderful. I want notice that I did not read anything similar on the other financial forums. It is great that a crypto community is so positive and sane. I cannot imagine that a stock investor or a forex trader thinks about humanity.
Probably it is a crucial aspect why crypto technologies are developing incredibly fast just because there are people who think about future.
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

that's the dream of every btcsians, to achieve a world of btcs completely. no tension, no fear nothing just independence
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Before i die, i"ll make it sure that my family are already secured financially thats why im striving hard, focusing more in crypto because i know this is the answer of financial stability,thats my goal in life, i can give my family a covenient and happy life.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:36:36 AM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
Before i die, i must accomplish everything first. Have my family live a wealthy and happy and wonderful life. Travel around my country if not the world. Inspire the youth. Make a move to have a peaceful and beautiful planet.

Before I die, i want to make sure that I fulfill my heart. And I am happy. Also I want to earn more from btc and other things. To do what I really want, because in this world, you can never do anything unless you have money. You can never travel, eat, or even party without money. that is why I want to invest time or maybe someday money to btc and work before I die.
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

Before I die I just want the World to have a more peaceful and more worthy life to live. No more poor people and trouble in the search for food, everything will become self-sufficient. And I hope Bitcoin will last forever to change this World for the better and everyone feels a better life.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Well i guess you are going to live for all eternity my friend Cheesy. But before i die, i would love to see my children living a life of my dreams. A wealthy and happy life that is.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

before i die i want to go around the world with my family using bitcoin without any fiat money and before i die i will give my all bitcoin to my son
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

Before I die, how I wish the world would be peaceful! Everyone holds out the hand of friendship. Everyone is equal and free. Without the roar of the aggressors, nor the roar of the rebels, nor the merciless bombing, the sweet songs of children everywhere, what a wonderful world! Ambitious aggressors, as long as you learn to give up, abandon ambition and greed, there is no longer war, become a happy world everywhere!
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

The most important thing for me is my family. Before I die, I wish my mother would always be healthy, my wife and son would find a lot of happiness

Before I die I want to bring money on every houses of my family. I want to be their support so they will be rich. Before I die I want to go.to church. Having a pray for all of my sins. Someday I will die and everybody will miss me. Everybody will have care for me
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

i want to see a more financi<ally independent people. i want to see banks are stop robbing people everyday. i want to see all middlemen that do nothing but earn huge aount of many eliminated from financial world.
Pencha

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:44:23 PM

Better leave me passwords from your wallet with bitcoins)))

fb26

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

Before i die i want to accomplish all my duty in this world. I will have my family to settle all the things before i leave in this world. I will help my family with all my strength and those people who need help im willing to help if i have money.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

i want to see a more financi<ally independent people. i want to see banks are stop robbing people everyday. i want to see all middlemen that do nothing but earn huge aount of many eliminated from financial world.
Before i die i just want to make my parents proud by giving them a new house, me and my family is dreaming to have a new house so i am hoping that i can earn a big profit here in bitcoin so i can able to get a new house for my family.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

Before I die, I want to be a successful Cryptocurrency player. has many cars, mansions and large land. I also want to visit the beautiful tourist spots in various places in the world, and to realize all that, I will continue to play and learn about Cryptocurrency, so that I can really realize my dream.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: