Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit4G Lending Platform Has Launched!  (Read 175 times)
Bit4G (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

It's just been a few days since Bit4G open market launch and since that day, the price has been headed in just one direction: Up, up and up!

We would like to congratulate our earliest investors who have already seen a 300% increase on their Bit4G value. This is just the beginning and there's much much more to come! So many good news on the way that the price will keep moving up for months to come so buckle up your seatbelts and hold tight!

As an honest and transparent company, we would like to discuss with our users the reasons behind the demand and price rise and how is it expected to move in the future.

These price movement don't happen without reason and are an indicator of the strength of the company. The main factors behind Bit4G's strength is YOU! Besides, here are some other great things about Bit4G right now which are driving the demand and hence the price, upwards!

www.bit4g.com
www.facebook.com/bit4g
www.twitter.com/bit4g
cryptovectorguy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

It's just been a few days since Bit4G open market launch and since that day, the price has been headed in just one direction: Up, up and up!

We would like to congratulate our earliest investors who have already seen a 300% increase on their Bit4G value. This is just the beginning and there's much much more to come! So many good news on the way that the price will keep moving up for months to come so buckle up your seatbelts and hold tight!

As an honest and transparent company, we would like to discuss with our users the reasons behind the demand and price rise and how is it expected to move in the future.

These price movement don't happen without reason and are an indicator of the strength of the company. The main factors behind Bit4G's strength is YOU! Besides, here are some other great things about Bit4G right now which are driving the demand and hence the price, upwards!

www.bit4g.com
www.facebook.com/bit4g
www.twitter.com/bit4g

Great i already register! please can you tell me how I can win the prizes?
Bit4G (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

www.bit4g.com
www.facebook.com/bit4g
www.twitter.com/bit4g

Great i already register! please can you tell me how I can win the prizes?

Dear Guest, Thank you for your interest in Bit4G,

You can find further inforamtion in regards to our affiliate program and prizes via this link 
https://www.bit4g.com/UserPanel/attachment/Bit4GBigLeagueRewards.pdf
https://www.bit4g.com/UserPanel/attachment/Bit4GAffiliateGuide.pdf

Thanks

Team Bit4G
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: