Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you think that Bitcoin will reach $20,000 before the end 2017  (Read 362 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:02:55 PM

From the beginning of the year, bitcoin started with around $1,000 and it is about $17,400 now. Analysts have been busy trying to give reasons why bitcoin has continued to rise all these while not minding the kicks and attack it has been getting from different world personalities and countries. Having proved many financial pundits wrong all these while, it makes one believe that bitcoin is actually unstoppable.

Do you think that bitcoin will break another record of reaching $20,000 before the end of the year?
Since in the starting when I seen this thread then I thought that it cannot be truth , since the price touched to 1700$ already but still  high of 20000$ was really big Because  no reason was there to increase in price , but now I seen that many reasons are jumping t increase price of bitcoin ( like new USA exchange  altcoins dumping market ) , are tending  increase in price of bitcoin more than 20000$ clearly ,and I think it is going to break new record because currently price is again increasing more rapidly than what we can expect .
And if it will cross this price range ( surely will cross in this year ) then I will make lots of money without doing anything Cool
alkenestoke

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

Merely observing the pattern will lead us to that feasible conclusion that yes; bitcoin might drastically increase its value again. However, now that it is December, it seems like that will be done next year instead.
witchpredict

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

The rise in value was expected by users. It would be a matter of time if it will continue rising in value or if there will be a drop.
rubyspeak

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

The price of Bitcoin can be very unpredictable that the price can even exceed $20,000 by the end of this year, or perhaps fall down to its lowest peak.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: