Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reward for mining  (Read 206 times)
gorot (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:28:01 PM

Hi!
I've tried to find answers on my questions on the forum, but i wasn't successful.
I'm new in mining so have few questions. How often I'll get reward for mining? Once a day? Yesterday i was mining Electroneum (ETN) for 5 hours, but i didn't get any income on my etn wallet.
And one more: is it possible to mine directly to exchange wallet (on cryptopia exchange)?
Thanks
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

Hi!
I've tried to find answers on my questions on the forum, but i wasn't successful.
I'm new in mining so have few questions. How often I'll get reward for mining? Once a day? Yesterday i was mining Electroneum (ETN) for 5 hours, but i didn't get any income on my etn wallet.
And one more: is it possible to mine directly to exchange wallet (on cryptopia exchange)?
Thanks

If you are solo mining it will all depend upon how much hashing power you have. Based upon your question I would assume that you have very, very little hashing power and there is a chance that you might never mine a block.

Your best bet is to join a mining pool - then you will be assured of something and will see your accumulated shares.
gorot (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:10:59 PM

If you are solo mining it will all depend upon how much hashing power you have. Based upon your question I would assume that you have very, very little hashing power and there is a chance that you might never mine a block.

Your best bet is to join a mining pool - then you will be assured of something and will see your accumulated shares.

No, I've joined pool www.electroneum.space and have 860 h/s in cryptonight algorithm. I have the same results on another pools to. So maybe I'm doing smth wrong. And I can't understand what exactly.
NoobStroob

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:53:53 AM

In my opinion it is very difficult to be profitable in mining. Even if your costs are low, the return you get may not always be worth your time (and the stress on your hardware)
penetrak

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:09:26 PM

You have a wallet address as well as a payment ID for cryptopia. On the pool you mining only to the address of the wallet. When you're mining on the pool, you usually have a box where you enter the address where the coins will come and you will see your performance. Each pool has some time to pay. But also blocks must be confirmed then send your payment. I have also mined the ETN on this pools  https://electromine.fr/ and http://uk-etn-stats.hashparty.io/#. Create your wallet on your computer and from there to send the coins to exchange.
GregorWar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:45:19 AM

don't mine directly to Cryptopia...this is the message on their page about direct mining:

WARNING! Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.

Wink Wink Wink

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gorot (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:51 PM

don't mine directly to Cryptopia...this is the message on their page about direct mining:

WARNING! Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.

Wink Wink Wink

Thanks!
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:40:54 PM

You need a lot of time and almost free electricity to be profitable in mining. It is easier to buy Bitcoin and just hold. Or one of the other top 20 coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: