Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

Luxcess Group team will attend The International Blockchain Summit on March 1st. What are the conditions for participiants?
You have to buy a ticket to attend the event. It's a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience, so it's worth enough, i guess.
It's also a nice opportunity for investors to receive a deeper understanding of the project and industry in general.

My main motive to attend such an event is probably to meet the CEO's of prominent ICO's, it would be a nice experience
Yeah, and it will definitely help a lot with the ICO because everyone who ever met Luxcess Group crew gives a nice feedback about them.
I heard that TED speaker Jon Kjær Nielsen dealt with the CEO of the project Bex Bostjan and his team during the past few years. He told that the crew at Luxcess Group are a good option if you’re looking for investment people with a human face.

Where'd you get this information, by the way?
From their recent article here:
https://medium.com/luxcess-group/what-jon-kj%C3%A6r-nielsen-say-about-us-2481a60c4c39

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

Everyone who are invested and even planning to invest in Luxcess group, they have to visit this page and have to look why they are using LUXCESS name for theirs company.

https://www.tokendesk.io/luxcess-group-story/

Really? They don't have direct sale in their own website? Why? Is this efficient way of doing ICO? I don't have answer or suggestion for this. But trying to understand it clearly.

Yes, we Will have a normal sale on our site, we Will just open it with an announcement on the stage in moscow.

Luxcess group

If i may suggest, i think the Luxcess team should be the sole correspondence of responses to questions directed to the Luxcess team, i see different usernames, responding in an official manner, this may lead to confusion, as different responses to same message may occur
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Everyone who are invested and even planning to invest in Luxcess group, they have to visit this page and have to look why they are using LUXCESS name for theirs company.

Really? They don't have direct sale in their own website? Why? Is this efficient way of doing ICO? I don't have answer or suggestion for this. But trying to understand it clearly.

Yes, we Will have a normal sale on our site, we Will just open it with an announcement on the stage in moscow.

Luxcess group

If i may suggest, i think the Luxcess team should be the sole correspondence of responses to questions directed to the Luxcess team, i see different usernames, responding in an official manner, this may lead to confusion, as different responses to same message may occur
I agree with you but some people can misread something or they did not look that good and the others may have an answer to that question as long as the answer is good i do not think that Luxcess group would find it bad if others answer for them.
Housewife

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

Luxcess group

I agree with you but some people can misread something or they did not look that good and the others may have an answer to that question as long as the answer is good i do not think that Luxcess group would find it bad if others answer for them.
Yeah, you are absolutely right! It's a great pleasure to see how Luxcess Group is building a very strong community.
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

Saw the post on telegram about the face of luxcess competition, I voted for a random one, but where are the profilenames from? twitter?
These names are the telegram nicknames with avatar fotos. Confess, that had chosen the most economical face)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Luxcess group

Okay, that's great, i actually like where this is going, first, the hype, to create that avenue for people to be expecting the site, then it leads to suspense and the urge for the community to want to buy with the launch of the site, leading to traffic to the site, nice one, you seem to understand the game of human psychology
Gunny95

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Saw the post on telegram about the face of luxcess competition, I voted for a random one, but where are the profilenames from? twitter?
These names are the telegram nicknames with avatar fotos. Confess, that had chosen the most economical face)

Haha yes I can imagine to vote for the one that has the best representative look, but a small introductory text would have been nice

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Deshich

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:49:29 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 11:54:15 AM by Deshich

Luxcess Group team will attend The International Blockchain Summit on March 1st. What are the conditions for participiants?
You have to buy a ticket to attend the event. It's a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience, so it's worth enough, i guess.
It's also a nice opportunity for investors to receive a deeper understanding of the project and industry in general.

My main motive to attend such an event is probably to meet the CEO's of prominent ICO's, it would be a nice experience
Yeah, and it will definitely help a lot with the ICO because everyone who ever met Luxcess Group crew gives a nice feedback about them.
I heard that TED speaker Jon Kjær Nielsen dealt with the CEO of the project Bex Bostjan and his team during the past few years. He told that the crew at Luxcess Group are a good option if you’re looking for investment people with a human face.

https://medium.com/luxcess-group/what-jon-kj%C3%A6r-nielsen-say-about-us-2481a60c4c39
The feedback is even more valuable since Jon Nielsen isn't only a speaker, he's a person with technical background and master degree in engineering. I can say that Luxcess Group team has started throwing aces.  
Hah, i guess so. They have also met Oyvin Furustol, the Head of Investment Serving, LGT Bank, which is the world’s largest private bank. Very trustful and reliable cooperation! These guys really know their job.
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

Haha yes I can imagine to vote for the one that has the best representative look, but a small introductory text would have been nice
As there's no introduction, the voters have to choose the most solid and clever face with honest trait for this serious project) or random one)))
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

Chech out our new team member.

New Member Of Our Team 🙌✔
💥 Legal Andrey Didenko 💥
➡️Founder in “EasyLaw”, legal firm that provides legal and IT services to innovative companies.
➡️Corporate and contract lawyer in «Virtus.Pro» cybersport holding company
➡️Cooperation with financial department: legal expertise of financial agreements, i.e. credit contracts, mortgage, guarantees, sureties etc., legal advice for different financial issues.
Thats the right step to get the legal non-stop support, as the new member was the integrator of IT-technolgies into the legal sphere named Legal Tech.
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

As there's no introduction, the voters have to choose the most solid and clever face with honest trait for this serious project) or random one)))

Tell me, please, in brief, how can i take a part in voting?
You can vote in telegram chat of Luxcess Group. You are welcome to join)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

The feedback is even more valuable since Jon Nielsen isn't only a speaker, he's a person with technical background and master degree in engineering. I can say that Luxcess Group team has started throwing aces.  
Hah, i guess so. They have also met Oyvin Furustol, the Head of Investment Serving, LGT Bank, which is the world’s largest private bank. Very trustful and reliable cooperation! That guys really know their job.

That's true, there should really have been a little test/evaluation  of knowledge about the lexcuss project and results displayed. So that voters won't just base their judgment on contestants look alone
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

As in previous post the group sounded as Lexcuss... the name of project contains two words - “Luxury” and “Success” - So it's Luxcess!, - set and represents the direction of company's activity.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

Luxcess group

but what if you are sold out after pre-ico? or will there be extra tokens after the 3.march for a public sale? did I miss something there?
Gunny95

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

Tell me, please, in brief, how can i take a part in voting?

You can go to their telegram voting post using this link:

https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT/19607

Except i dont know if you can still vote, have a look

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Deshich

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:16:57 PM

Luxcess group

but what if you are sold out after pre-ico? or will there be extra tokens after the 3.march for a public sale? did I miss something there?
I thought that if they sold out after pre-sale, then the token will be available only on exchanges, won't it?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

As in previous post the group sounded as Lexcuss... the name of project contains two words - “Luxury” and “Success” - So it's Luxcess!, - set and represents the direction of company's activity.

I didn't really think of that to be honest, I like that alot. Nice little theory.

It's looking like a success, check out the latest ICO review here on coinmarketplus!! 7.9!

https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

I didn't really think of that to be honest, I like that alot. Nice little theory.

It's looking like a success, check out the latest ICO review here on coinmarketplus!! 7.9!

https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/

Wow... Never imagined this how they got the name luxcess, i always usually thought how the name came about as i was always finding it difficult to pronounce "luxcess"  without mistakes
MuneraMunera

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

Hello, guys. If i invest, how can i be sure in the token's price growth?
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:06:30 PM

How much money you do wanna get in trading and investing?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: