Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

if plans for this project are properly carried out, this project should be a hit. it now all depends on the team to carry us all along

I can definitely see a demand for this type of project, this is why I got involved - I haven't seen a project with the same goals and targets like Luxcess, and the crypto / trading game is only going to get bigger and better!

Interesting times ahead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

For everyone asking about airdrop, there Will be round 3 so stay tuned.

Luxcess group

Great stuff I will be sure not to miss this one. This will surely expand reach; Luxcess is already in the interest list of many; the moment an airdrop is announced be sure more people will signup for it. I think it would be cool if team added a question of what luxcess group is as a contingency to get the airdrop I think this would allow more curious minds to explore  luxcess. Just a thought.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:26 AM

Luxcess group

Great stuff I will be sure not to miss this one. This will surely expand reach; Luxcess is already in the interest list of many; the moment an airdrop is announced be sure more people will signup for it. I think it would be cool if team added a question of what luxcess group is as a contingency to get the airdrop I think this would allow more curious minds to explore  luxcess. Just a thought.

Nice point, a good way to drive traffic to the whitepaper, i'm sure a lot more will get interested and perhaps invest more into luxcess, many don't intend to know what a project is all about but to get airdrop and zoom off but if given the opportunity to see what the project entails, they may have a change of heart
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

Luxcess group

Great proposition, thank you. We Will consider adding that.

Luxcess group
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Good to see the admin team is still monitoring and active within this thread, did you see my suggestion regarding the sub-reddit?

As said previously, I think it will dramatically help within the sales / marketing and getting the Luxcess Group project the publicity it deserves!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Thats really good. Luxcess team is very much interactive and also willing to take our points and critics to the project team for implementation. Amazing. This is also the right way to do it. Cheers.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Good to see the admin team is still monitoring and active within this thread, did you see my suggestion regarding the sub-reddit?

As said previously, I think it will dramatically help within the sales / marketing and getting the Luxcess Group project the publicity it deserves!

Indeed thats a very good and noticable approach by the team here. They are really pro-active in taking things from this forum to the team. I really appreciate this approach. medium, reddit, investfeed, steemit are the places Luxcess can look into for keeping their legs.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

Members are increasing in twitter followers and Telegram channel.
More than 7k members in Telegram channel and 4.5k plus in twitter. Peoples are interested in LXC ICO.

https://twitter.com/luxcessgroup/status/961670461271760897
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

We are working on that too yes, but it's more side project since we have stronger other social medias.

Luxcess group
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

We are working on that too yes, but it's more side project since we have stronger other social medias.

Luxcess group

Makes sense. Setting up priority is essential and Luxcess is doing that at this moment. Twitter and telegram have its higher reach. Even thought I dont like facebook to be used for crypto promotions, still it has a wider audience.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

Luxcess group

That's good update but can we know where we can see update about airdrop 3 link or any form? I missed previously but don't want to do this mistakes again Grin

I have not seen any tweets or information about the first two airdrops. Now we are talking about third. I should not miss that atleast.

I would like to make a suggestion to the Luxcess team to contact AirdropAlert.com, they are skilled in social media outreach and you will get the most out of your airdrop.
In January they have reached 1.5 million pageviews, worth to check it out imo

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

if plans for this project are properly carried out, this project should be a hit. it now all depends on the team to carry us all along

Yes, this is big test for Luxcess, even though they are in business for years. But managing business which spread cross globe is bit different.
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

This is good to hear, thanks for the update and I'm glad your priority is on social media because it's all speculation and the more advertising and campaigning will result in more sales and investors.

I'm grateful for your hard work and hope you proceed to carry on excelling!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

It's nice to see the amount of ambition the Luxcess team has.

For example by the end of 2020 they hope to have offices in Slovenia, Dubai, Serbia, Croatia, London, Milan, Moscow, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Berlin, Singapore, Los Angeles and Sydney.

That is a lot of offices!

I just worry that they are taking on too much work, they have a lot of goals for 2018 which includes:

- Successful ICO Token Sale
- Opening three new offices (one in Dubai)
- The Royal Platform Launch
- Launch a Trading Floor

On top of marketing and managing the company it all seems too much, can they realistically achieve these goals?

I think their road map should be simplified, is there a need to open so many offices in such a short space of time?

I would focus on Ljubljana, Slovenia office first and see how things go for the first year, I know crypto has had some amazing returns recently but I think you need to check what you're promising investors.

Road maps need to be realistic because if you don't hit your targets and the tokens price isn't doing well on exchanges then you will lose out on a lot of investors.

Yes that lots of offices in very short time, but Luxcess is already have working model and they are already in business since 4 years. So they just need money (they will get it from this ICO) to expand office and then attract clients from all over the world. Now questions is how effectively they will be able to manage these many offices at same time.

Exactly theirs no need to have a slow expansion if they know their business and working model are solid, 2020 is 2 years out still. I don't get why people think that moving slow somehow means stable, if the team has sure of their product and sure of their plans then theirs no reason not to expand into as many markets as possible.

I agree. stability is very important than expanding in an exploding way. Luxcess knows exactly what they are doing. Not too much worried about slow expansion.

Expansion is not necessarily the right move for a business; sometimes you really don't need offices everywhere. I think with luxcess is the capital for investments is what would  be more effective and especially when handling banks; heck i think they will even be able to open their own bank and do their operations through it. I think with luxcess physical offices are not a priority I mean I don't see much value; I think it would be more valuable setting or securing funds for enhancing operations (banks...etc).

I also wondered why they want to open so many offices. Is this really necessary in times when everyone is connected to each other via their computers and smartphones? Or do they want to personally look after customers in the offices? Had thought that everything should run on the Internet, but if personal customer contact should be established, of course, the offices make sense

Perhaps it is to bring the idea of a multinational company, this would give a good impression to large investors
I can see that it might be perceived as something practical since the concept of crypto itself requires internet, there probably is a good reason to the expansion

The fact is not many real companies take you seriously without local offices especially big corporate entities. The company i work for seriously puts emphasis on the companies they work with having in-country bases of operation or at minimum in-country distributors they can deal with. The fact is companies like the thought of their being a nearby place they can go if all hell breaks loose, no matter how unlikely or illogical that may be lol

Yes, even though we are in the global age, a lot of people still prefer dealing with each other physically, gives them hope and assurance that the business is genuine and they won't just wake up one morning and find the company gone, Luxcess is doing something different by bridging that gap between the community and them

Sorry to say those people are then not modern... I have a lot of dealings in this past years to people I have never met till now so luxcess-group is only doing extra you know

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Yes, this is big test for Luxcess, even though they are in business for years. But managing business which spread cross globe is bit different.

Any business or project is a challenge. But when it comes to finance, it will become huge challenge. With the 5 years of experience, Luxcess can make it success. Thats my hope.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

It's nice to see the amount of ambition the Luxcess team has.

For example by the end of 2020 they hope to have offices in Slovenia, Dubai, Serbia, Croatia, London, Milan, Moscow, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Berlin, Singapore, Los Angeles and Sydney.

That is a lot of offices!

I just worry that they are taking on too much work, they have a lot of goals for 2018 which includes:

- Successful ICO Token Sale
- Opening three new offices (one in Dubai)
- The Royal Platform Launch
- Launch a Trading Floor

On top of marketing and managing the company it all seems too much, can they realistically achieve these goals?

I think their road map should be simplified, is there a need to open so many offices in such a short space of time?

I would focus on Ljubljana, Slovenia office first and see how things go for the first year, I know crypto has had some amazing returns recently but I think you need to check what you're promising investors.

Road maps need to be realistic because if you don't hit your targets and the tokens price isn't doing well on exchanges then you will lose out on a lot of investors.

Yes that lots of offices in very short time, but Luxcess is already have working model and they are already in business since 4 years. So they just need money (they will get it from this ICO) to expand office and then attract clients from all over the world. Now questions is how effectively they will be able to manage these many offices at same time.

Exactly theirs no need to have a slow expansion if they know their business and working model are solid, 2020 is 2 years out still. I don't get why people think that moving slow somehow means stable, if the team has sure of their product and sure of their plans then theirs no reason not to expand into as many markets as possible.

I agree. stability is very important than expanding in an exploding way. Luxcess knows exactly what they are doing. Not too much worried about slow expansion.

Expansion is not necessarily the right move for a business; sometimes you really don't need offices everywhere. I think with luxcess is the capital for investments is what would  be more effective and especially when handling banks; heck i think they will even be able to open their own bank and do their operations through it. I think with luxcess physical offices are not a priority I mean I don't see much value; I think it would be more valuable setting or securing funds for enhancing operations (banks...etc).

I also wondered why they want to open so many offices. Is this really necessary in times when everyone is connected to each other via their computers and smartphones? Or do they want to personally look after customers in the offices? Had thought that everything should run on the Internet, but if personal customer contact should be established, of course, the offices make sense

Perhaps it is to bring the idea of a multinational company, this would give a good impression to large investors
I can see that it might be perceived as something practical since the concept of crypto itself requires internet, there probably is a good reason to the expansion

The fact is not many real companies take you seriously without local offices especially big corporate entities. The company i work for seriously puts emphasis on the companies they work with having in-country bases of operation or at minimum in-country distributors they can deal with. The fact is companies like the thought of their being a nearby place they can go if all hell breaks loose, no matter how unlikely or illogical that may be lol

Yes, even though we are in the global age, a lot of people still prefer dealing with each other physically, gives them hope and assurance that the business is genuine and they won't just wake up one morning and find the company gone, Luxcess is doing something different by bridging that gap between the community and them

Sorry to say those people are then not modern... I have a lot of dealings in this past years to people I have never met till now so luxcess-group is only doing extra you know

I get your point but what about people who are yet to embrace it?, there will always be such people and is always good for businesses such as this to provide preferences, Luxcess is an investment platform and anything that has to do with investment requires trust, going all out to do this is a plus, it will also create an avenue for such people to phase into the global world
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Makes sense. Setting up priority is essential and Luxcess is doing that at this moment. Twitter and telegram have its higher reach. Even thought I dont like facebook to be used for crypto promotions, still it has a wider audience.

There are many audiences who favor facebook; even though the last ban was a bit much if you ask me. Still I think social media would fall in place as it progresses; I think for now telegram is the best mean of communication after the ICO i think reddit would make more sense to include since it still has many of the traders on there and actively discussing trade ideas. I think it is smart focusing on what is important now not to divert off the goal for now.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Any business or project is a challenge. But when it comes to finance, it will become huge challenge. With the 5 years of experience, Luxcess can make it success. Thats my hope.

Yes but considering their already in the financial market, i think they will handle the new challenge well, i mean their just taking what their already doing and twisting it a bit and growing it out. I'm not saying it won't be a challenge but from the discussions that i've seen here and in their telegram the team seems to have their heads in the right place for a big ICO.
Anilg

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

Yes but considering their already in the financial market, i think they will handle the new challenge well, i mean their just taking what their already doing and twisting it a bit and growing it out. I'm not saying it won't be a challenge but from the discussions that i've seen here and in their telegram the team seems to have their heads in the right place for a big ICO.

I think finance they can get it from the ICO, but they have planned to open offices in lot of countries in very less time. That's possible but managing it is not that easy.
mohamedfara

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

how many tokens will be issued?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: