Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:42:27 AM

Wow, did you see how much profit you made by participating in ICO? 1700% !! That's great. They seem to have a good hand there.
And with mining, they made 63% last year. That's very impressive numbers

I see, my investment will be in good hands

Hey Fauler,

What do you mean by, did u see how much profit u made by participating in ICO? 1700%?

Where did you see this figure and also - what exactly does it mean, Luxcess team made 1700% from what??

Thanks in advance

Actually I have also that question. Where you did saw that profit? I mean any news or any updates or any latest meeting? Please mention that reference link if available. Because of that news is confirm then investors also know this news.

You both should take a look in the whitepaper. Page 29
They participated at ICOs from VIBE, QUA, KICKICO, ICN, SNC, CMD and NEO and made 1700% with their investment.
There are a lots of informations about their perfomance the last 2 years, take a look!

Is it mentioned there how much time it took to make the 1700% on their investments? I mean 1700% is really awsome, but I guess those were pretty risky investments, don't think the whole investments will be such risky. So I guess the average profit from their investments is less than that, hence I wonder how much time are we talking about.

I don't know how much was the original capital and how much was Invested in new ICO. We need check total amount of profit and based on that we can can calculate original capital. I don't think have Invested whole capital in ICO. Remember they were using big people's money at that time and now they are targeting small investment. So they will not take huge risk with big people money

I, by myself, have some tokens from vibe, kickico and so on (all since Ico). But it tooks me a lot of time to do the research and in the and I only invested small amounts. For the future I think its better to let luxcess make the work. I mean with zero comissions but much more time for myself I do not have to think twice.

I think it is also worth noting that plan to buy and burn tokens as I understood from their paragraph here:

"Off all the collected capital in the ICO project, we will invest as much as 40% of our existing LXC portfolio. 50% of the profit generated, which we will create with these 40%, will be used to buy LXC tokens at the exchange offices. Once a month, the tokens purchased with this profit will be destroyed. It's called BUY BACK and BURN. With this, a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and consequently the token price will increase."

Of the profit generated 50% would be for burning LXC to decrease supply increasing demand.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:01:59 AM

Wow, did you see how much profit you made by participating in ICO? 1700% !! That's great. They seem to have a good hand there.

Hey Fauler,

What do you mean by, did u see how much profit u made by participating in ICO? 1700%?

Where did you see this figure and also - what exactly does it mean, Luxcess team made 1700% from what??

Thanks in advance

Actually I have also that question. Where you did saw that profit? I mean any news or any updates or any latest meeting? Please mention that reference link if available. Because of that news is confirm then investors also know this news.

They participated at ICOs from VIBE, QUA, KICKICO, ICN, SNC, CMD and NEO and made 1700% with their investment.
There are a lots of informations about their perfomance the last 2 years, take a look!

Is it mentioned there how much time it took to make the 1700% on their investments? I mean 1700% is really awsome, but I guess those were pretty risky investments, don't think the whole investments will be such risky. So I guess the average profit from their investments is less than that, hence I wonder how much time are we talking about.

I don't know how much was the original capital and how much was Invested in new ICO. We need check total amount of profit and based on that we can can calculate original capital. I don't think have Invested whole capital in ICO. Remember they were using big people's money at that time and now they are targeting small investment. So they will not take huge risk with big people money

I, by myself, have some tokens from vibe, kickico and so on (all since Ico). But it tooks me a lot of time to do the research and in the and I only invested small amounts. For the future I think its better to let luxcess make the work. I mean with zero comissions but much more time for myself I do not have to think twice.

Good observations and thinking. I personally don't have much time to do research in ICO or any token. Basically I buy coins which are in top 40 right now. Because I feel it's safe. But that don't give me much profit. ICO can give you huge profit but need lot of research.
I also Invested in some ICOs but it took lot of time to check and cross verify the details. If Luxcess can do that for me I am very much happy.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Guys, have little confusion. Did anyone is observed on twitter? If you search by LXC so you will see two results. One is "LuxuryCoin" and another is "Luxcess Group". But both are using same code for coin. Like "LXC". So my question is both coin is from same company or have two different company?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

I think it is also worth noting that plan to buy and burn tokens as I understood from their paragraph here:

"Off all the collected capital in the ICO project, we will invest as much as 40% of our existing LXC portfolio. 50% of the profit generated, which we will create with these 40%, will be used to buy LXC tokens at the exchange offices. Once a month, the tokens purchased with this profit will be destroyed. It's called BUY BACK and BURN. With this, a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and consequently the token price will increase."

Of the profit generated 50% would be for burning LXC to decrease supply increasing demand.

That's a really great point. You just have to wait and see. Many may not have the patience, but I'm waiting for the burning :-) These are going to be nice days for all of us
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

Hey Fauler,

Thanks in advance

I'm more fixated at their experience than time because to me, that's what matters , if i can get back my investment with 1700% profit, i think i will be happy than loosing everything, at the end, is all about the preference of the individual involve 
girib1684

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

BEX BOSTJAN : Founder and CEO of luxcess-group. He have more than 6 years experience in trading and investing.
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

Hey Fauler,

Thanks in advance

Of course if they manage to make profits on a regular basis, then this is a no brainer. But in reality, not all investments yield profits, and you might find yourself with losses sometimes. This is why the amount of time it took to earn the profits does matter. If they have been regularly making 1700% every 6 months for a couple of years, that's very impressive. If it was during 2 years it's still very impressive, however if it's 300% during 2 years, it's still good, but not so compared to just passively holding a top 10 coin. This is why it's important to see the complete picture.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

Yes theres not really much to the article, it's a short read and it doesn't really highlight anything about the project.

I think companies should only post articles about new updates/partnerships or new developments that they have achieved this is what investors want to see and Luxcess should take note.

I certainly agree with your point. Anyway, Luxcess might have different view on this issue. It would be nice to see their comment on this aspect and what is the reason behind this publication..

Saw a lot of questions in the last pages of the thread and the answer frequency is quite good compared to other projects. One of the most important Things: community management. Keep it alive and you are going to profit.

Totally agree with you. Someone who manages the Bitcointalk community, answers their question directly in the thread and clears out all dubieties is something a lot of other projects are missing.

They seem to waste time and it is very annoying, especially if there is a newbie account that will comment origin, it is very sad.

I have seen countless of newbies post great posts so I'm not really sure why you consider answering them a waste of time. You just prove the opposite, you are a hero member and yet your post is completely useless.

I was a newbie not very long ago and at start it was difficult for me to understand what kind of posts are valued and which aren't.

Unfortunately there is a general sympathy towards those with high rank, especially now the merit system is implemented, and a general apathy to newbies

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Hey Fauler,

Thanks in advance

Yea, it will surely strengthen the value if done appropriately , like i stated earlier, scarcity is needed in finance but not overly done in order to avoid deflation, i trust the team to take care of this and take Luxcess to greater height
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Yes theres not really much to the article, it's a short read and it doesn't really highlight anything about the project.

I think companies should only post articles about new updates/partnerships or new developments that they have achieved this is what investors want to see and Luxcess should take note.

I certainly agree with your point. Anyway, Luxcess might have different view on this issue. It would be nice to see their comment on this aspect and what is the reason behind this publication..

Saw a lot of questions in the last pages of the thread and the answer frequency is quite good compared to other projects. One of the most important Things: community management. Keep it alive and you are going to profit.

Totally agree with you. Someone who manages the Bitcointalk community, answers their question directly in the thread and clears out all dubieties is something a lot of other projects are missing.

They seem to waste time and it is very annoying, especially if there is a newbie account that will comment origin, it is very sad.

I have seen countless of newbies post great posts so I'm not really sure why you consider answering them a waste of time. You just prove the opposite, you are a hero member and yet your post is completely useless.

Thats the tricky part. I am not sure whose message to leave and whose message to take. But definitely experience matter. However if you see the quality of the posts made by senior members are not that great as mentioned. Thats why I prefer direct information from the project itself. Luxcess have their product already. They know for sure how to present their project and product.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

This topic is going in a completely different direction. Whether its a newbie or experienced person, its better to stick the project discussions. I also agree to the fact that Luxcess knows better about their project and product presentation to make the ICO successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

I was a newbie not very long ago and at start it was difficult for me to understand what kind of posts are valued and which aren't.

Unfortunately there is a general sympathy towards those with high rank, especially now the merit system is implemented, and a general apathy to newbies

Exactly, I'm not sure about the  new merit system to be honest.

Guys if you're not part of the telegram group, get involved as there is an bounty/airdrop coming soon

https://t.co/uFntek4v4C
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Guys if you're not part of the telegram group, get involved as there is an bounty/airdrop coming soon

just wanted to post the same thing. This is finally an airdrop where you get a coin with value. Not like 98% of the other airdrops
i already joined earlier this day
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

just wanted to post the same thing. This is finally an airdrop where you get a coin with value. Not like 98% of the other airdrops

Sometimes people call something an airdrop when it is actually a small bonus for signing up

Usually referral systems work like that

A real airdrop gives much more tokens than that

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Sometimes people call something an airdrop when it is actually a small bonus for signing up

Yes thats true. Any information is already published anywhere? Anyway I am already part of the telegram group and see what I can get out of it. For me telegram is direct channel to discuss everything about the project directly with the team. Most convenient of any other chat or social media at this moment.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

Yes thats true. Any information is already published anywhere? Anyway I am already part of the telegram group and see what I can get out of it. For me telegram is direct channel to discuss everything about the project directly with the team. Most convenient of any other chat or social media at this moment.

Well telegram is true a direct communication channel but in many cases there is too much noise; That is what makes BTT stand out;  I mean you should see my telegram and the ico's am part of it is super hard keeping up with all of them; I find it easier here.

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

True. Its very difficult to keep track of all the projects that I am part of either for airdrop or ICO investments. Too many messages are coming up in telegram channels which is impossible to follow or that is not relevant for me. I am trying to avoid as many channels as possible and keep only quality projects to follow it up. Luxcess channel is reasonably fine at this moment not too much spams.

rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

True. Its very difficult to keep track of all the projects that I am part of either for airdrop or ICO investments. Too many messages are coming up in telegram channels which is impossible to follow or that is not relevant for me. I am trying to avoid as many channels as possible and keep only quality projects to follow it up. Luxcess channel is reasonably fine at this moment not too much spams.

Yes right now luxcess Telegram group is managable but it's just a matter of time before it gets too spammy there too. I wish there was an option to make a special board only for annoucements like in discord, that would really help filtering out the spam.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

Yes right now luxcess Telegram group is managable but it's just a matter of time before it gets too spammy there too. I wish there was an option to make a special board only for annoucements like in discord, that would really help filtering out the spam.

Ya I have resorted to a spreadsheet to keep track of the nonsense airdrops vs the quality ones and same goes for ICos I've invested in. Also I use the delta phone app and they let you track ICO investments even before their on coinmarketcap which is really helpful for investment tracking.

What it doesn't help me with is keeping up with all the news from the various ICOs which is why I wish more ICOs would run a subreddit we could follow for announcements. Also it's wise for telegram to have both a hat and an announcement room but your right that it ends up getting crowded fast
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

Will there be a refund system for the investors, when the funds are stolen ? I hope that it has, because it will comfort the investors and the potential investors. Everything can happen nowadays.

What do you mean by refund system? You mean if something happens like scam? Or any reward refund are you talking about? Do we have that kind of security in crypto field? Its only upto the developers to come up with some solution. Luxcess is a very nice project. They might already have some views on that issue.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: