Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

Frankly speaking, I already have a great portfolio and profit from start ups of various projects, but I know this project will get me something big. I was also fascinated when I first saw their site and went through their idea. It is really good.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Frankly speaking, I already have a great portfolio and profit from start ups of various projects, but I know this project will get me something big. I was also fascinated when I first saw their site and went through their idea. It is really good.

They have had a track record so I think that proofs something. I think they are actively participating through Binance? no certain though. Not many know how to trade or invest so this would be a great place for them to start.

ICO Analyst

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Questions to the team:

1) You are welcome to comment on the above-stated points.
2) How much are you going to charge your non-ICO clients?
3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....
4) Who are the main competitors for your business? Please, list 2-3 names.

Nice points you've brought up, however I think you will get a quick reply on their telegram group the admins are very active.

https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT

Frankly speaking, I don't need their answers:) From my point of view, the situation is more than clear. Just want to help others to make the right decision.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Questions to the team:

3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....

Nice points you've brought up, however I think you will get a quick reply on their telegram group the admins are very active.

https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT

Frankly speaking, I don't need their answers:) From my point of view, the situation is more than clear. Just want to help others to make the right decision.

I've read your other posts and you seem to be who you say you are, someone with experience in the financial world, let's see the response of LXC Team :-)

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ICO Analyst

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

They have had a track record so I think that proofs something. I think they are actively participating through Binance? no certain though. Not many know how to trade or invest so this would be a great place for them to start.

Weak reasoning))

1) In the world of finance, 3-year track record is nothing. Especially if we talk about such high-risk instruments as forex.
2) The prove of track record is something different you know - official audit, for example. If they operate since 2014 could do it for ICO.
3) If somebody doesn't know how to invest the forex and cryptocurrency market is the best place to lose all the money. Especially in the long-term period. Believe me, I saw a lot of such "crying" investors for my professional life.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

Weak reasoning))

1) In the world of finance, 3-year track record is nothing. Especially if we talk about such high-risk instruments as forex.
2) The prove of track record is something different you know - official audit, for example. If they operate since 2014 could do it for ICO.
3) If somebody doesn't know how to invest the forex and cryptocurrency market is the best place to lose all the money. Especially in the long-term period. Believe me, I saw a lot of such "crying" investors for my professional life.

Some interesting points made here, this is the reason Luxcess Group has been created, to avoid people losing money in forex/crypto and all automated with profits generated monthly and paid monthly.

This could be the answer for the less confident people trying to invest into forex / crypto
ICO Analyst

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Weak reasoning))

Some interesting points made here, this is the reason Luxcess Group has been created, to avoid people losing money in forex/crypto and all automated with profits generated monthly and paid monthly.

This could be the answer for the less confident people trying to invest into forex / crypto

I don't mean losing money due to possible technical/safety problems. I don't argue the technical platform capabilities. My answer related to investment theory  - if you have no special knowledge of finance, economy, trading etc. - you hardly able to estimate the risks related to products/services similar to Luxcess offering. So, I argued the point "Not many know how to trade or invest so this would be a great place for them to start." But anyway it's already another point related to behavioral finance and companies ability to attract client into its product.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

Jon Kjær Nielsen, an author and professional speaker from Denmark, who has inspired over 30000 people all around the world through his seminars to be happy with their work, had this to say about Luxcess group
https://medium.com/luxcess-group/what-jon-kjær-nielsen-say-about-us-2481a60c4c39
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Will there be another airdroup round?

Really hope so mostly for my own gain lol I somehow missed the other one due to not understanding the Facebook post and then forgetting about it again and then only figuring out how to join literally an hour after the airdrop closed I’m still kicking myself daily over it. Don’t think they’ve confirmed or not if they will do another but I’m hopeful

Everybody is waiting for the next airdrop as most of the people missed the first two somehow due to lack of promotions. Since everybody is waiting for the next, I am really hoping that the team will announce best strategy for airdrop and get benefit out of it. Fingers crossed.

I suggest the use of typeform for future airdrop as that reduces the chance for scammers to use participant information and tracking individual data is way easier using this airdrop technique compared to Google sheet

Thats true. Scammers are using all sort of information of others and spoiling the whole airdrop concept. Projects should come up with novel ideas to prevent this from happening. Email confirmation could be helpful or confirmation in telegram. Luxcess will have to come up with such things.

I think the best way is, to Join their slack. I do it with every project where Im in. You get all the important news from the pinned post. You can mute it and just have a short look every day. Twitter is also a possibility but there are coming so many informations/tweets. There its simply possible to miss it.

do you generally mean slack on interesting projects, or slack on this project here? Because on the Luxcess homepage I can not find a hint on slack. for that they are on instagram, whatever that is supposed to make sense

I don't think Luxcess-group is on slack app... Except stated otherwise by project owners

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

It's never too much to add up for tokens to our portfolio friend. Get as much as you can from this and from future projects. You can't tell which might turn out to be the next bitcoin
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

LXC Team posted on telegram a nice explanation on buy back feature

#Attention ! #buyback
For everyone who don’t know what means - BUY BACK.
We are mentioned that twice time in our process.
Buy back means burning tokens - that means burning #LXC tokens. Consequences are constantly increasing token growth.
Beside that our traders makes you profit with their profitable trades (#index shows #profit)
#Luxcessgroup have experienced traders and analysts who will take care of your profit and token growth.

#luxcessgroupfamily

Read the #whitepaper
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
http://www.luxcess-group.com/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

#whitelistregistration
#presale
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
http://luxcess-group.com/whitelist.html

We discussed already about this buyback and burning the tokens. Theoretically this is possible. But in practical sense, in most of the ICOs who promised this could not achieve the results they wanted it. The reason is still unknown.

I dunno about that I could have sworn buybacks and burn offs are pretty common normally to reduce supply for the market cap some even have it built into their smarcontracts what ICOs couldn’t pull off a buyback/burnoff? Honestly just wondering

I agree with you on that most of the ICOs i've seen do that smoothly, unless such ICO is a scam, then they won't fulfill their promise but the Luxcess team have stated this frequently about doing such and i don't think there is a big deal/rule/issue that will stop an ICO of doing such

I strongly believe Luxcess will have some strategy in mind when they say about this token burn for boosting the price. We dont have other option than wait and see. And most importantly believe in Luxcess team and their experience in the existing business.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

It's never too much to add up for tokens to our portfolio friend. Get as much as you can from this and from future projects. You can't tell which might turn out to be the next bitcoin

Well I kinda doubt LXC will be next bitcoin, but it could be promising if the investments are done right by the luxcess team

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Trademarket

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

Jon Kjær Nielsen, an author and professional speaker from Denmark, who has inspired over 30000 people all around the world through his seminars to be happy with their work, had this to say about Luxcess group
https://medium.com/luxcess-group/what-jon-kjær-nielsen-say-about-us-2481a60c4c39

the link seem broken kindly check and resend back please
thank you

luxcess is a great project so i am expecting a very good review

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

I think they will have to consider it at some point; Fiat market is way bigger than crypto's. But still crypto is on the rise you don't want to keep missing out. I think investment platforms like Luxcess would fuel that front. Since They would require to land some agreements with banks to achieve fiat withdrawals. In short in a way banks are already involved.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.

It’s a false statement of companies like western union and money gram are looking into blockchain to streamline their processes you can be damn sure the financial industry including banks is also looking into the options available it’s doubtful they would adopt a public currency but most likely will use a not fully public/open chain and would either run their own or a private corporate manager chain like xrp
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Questions to the team:

This is a good review, I like how you have looked into the project, I've always said that the Luxcess performance fee is very high, I also find it very strange that they only charge this fee on withdrawal.

hasar_fa

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Lexcess..seems to be nice projects. I just saw some details of the main page. Need to dig a lot before commencement anything. But I can say that concept seems to be different that others.
Share this concept? interesting became
kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

I read that it is possible to withdraw investment when ever you want? Compared to other competitors, this would be very nice. I hope it is like that

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: