Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Cryptocurrency in 2018: The Definitive Guide  (Read 156 times)
johnomarkid (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:43:36 PM

Hey everyone,

I've been trading crypto for while now. It has totally changed my life is so many ways - earning more money, working less, working from home (or abroad). I wrote an epic guide to trading in 2018. I hope you benefit from it. Send feedback my way!

https://chainoperator.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide/
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:47:02 AM

Hey everyone,

I've been trading crypto for while now. It has totally changed my life is so many ways - earning more money, working less, working from home (or abroad). I wrote an epic guide to trading in 2018. I hope you benefit from it. Send feedback my way!

Sharing the personal experience is really a good thing and it will for sure help most of us in understanding the trading in a better. Moreover, this will also help you in learning lessons from the mistakes which you have committed.

Trading is no doubt the best thing to do but the fact is you don’t need to get into trading till the time you have no background knowledge about trading as it is not an easy thing to do so.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:09:33 AM

Hey everyone,

I really enjoyed the article. This is one of the most comprehensive description of crypto trading I've read. I'm glad there are people, like you, who have the experience and willing to share their knowledge. You're doing a great job!
sandy8800

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:04:55 AM

Very detailed and comprehensive article. Full of valuable information for newbie like me. Thanks for sharing  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: