Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

WHITELIST
IS UP

GET YOUR TOKENS NOW

To be part of DIW TOKEN then visit https://diwtoken.com and simply click on 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' to join us!

What an amazing concept this will be for the year 2018. I've always been fond of ICO's that utilize and take advantage of the power of blockchain. I'm looking forward to the whitepaper and be sure that i will register on the whitelist - I hope to be accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luguang

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

This is an application with block chain technology which I pressing need, and I'm glad to see it here. I will continuous attention to it

000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:40:04 PM

I made a google search and some research about what DIW offers and I'm excited from what I found!!! This project is solid rock for now!!! I'm more than impressed and can't wait for the whitepaper and who are the members of the team behind this project!!! Awesome!!
This project will be one of the most important project of 2018 without doubt.
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:07:52 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 01:21:29 PM by DIW

DIW

READY FOR THE REVOLUTION?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:45:40 PM

Is this the Christmas gift to crypto community?  Decentralized Security! I'm join in the early birds whitelist and I'm waiting for your whitepaper!

lol if you buy early diw token then yes, is going to be a Christmas gift to your self  Grin earlybirds is limited so... good luck  Cool
PumpedAltcoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:14:29 PM

DIW

READY FOR THE REVOLUTION?

https://i.imgur.com/CUMtO8J.png

Im so pumped and ready for this new ICO. The website video is amazing. I want to be a part of this.

Can you tell me when the whitepaper will be available to the public?
LeagOfEther

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

Interesting project, I've just finished watching your video but i'm curious to find out more about your project, your token, and definitely more about the team behind this concept. I'm hoping to join the Whitelist too... having said that I will add you guys on Telegram to keep up to date with things.
Finally, do you have an idea of when ICO will launch?
anzach87

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:21:36 PM

hello guys for months now am  trying to find  what kind of projects is focusing on security because cyber crime is getting bigger and bigger and may now be bigger than the drug trade according to the https://securityintelligence.com/20-eye-opening-cybercrime-statistics/  **The global cost of cybercrime will reach $2 trillion by 2019, a threefold increase from the 2015 estimate of $500 billion**
This project looks good and promising at first glance but i  need to check the white paper first. Also is good to see the team behind this project.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:47:40 AM

We wish to thank you all for your comments and support.

We are more than excited about our project and are confident that it will be a huge success with a specific focus on the crypto - community at first.
We've got excitining news to announce within the upcoming weeks as well as specifics in regards to the DIW Token, pricing, PRE-ICO, ICO, Whitepaper, team and early supporters.
Please stand by for these. Details will be released gradually and in due time.

In the meantime, please visit our WEBSITE and join our Whitelist by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST'.
Also, do join our TELEGRAM channel.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:59:15 AM

DIW

Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralized!

Website | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bounty (coming soon)

DIW Token Pre-ICO and ICO crowdsale to be announced.

Decentralised Security?!

The road to developing a revolutionary system such as this one will be very exciting and quite challenging because it's something you do not see very often in the Cryptoworld.
By the looks of things however, the amazing support by the constantly growing community will help you progress even further. Good Luck!
Since this is an announcement thread and questions need to be asked, I would like to know how the DIW tokens will be distributed?
Legobatman

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:16 AM

I totally agree man, I've been seeing posts about DIW in several posts, and was wondering where people got their info. I want to be a part of this, security in personal info is key especially in our society!

Good question about he distribution, will there be PRE-Sale or just ICO phase? I'm also interested in participating in the Bounty campaign if there will be one guys. Let me know pls!
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

I totally agree man, I've been seeing posts about DIW in several posts, and was wondering where people got their info. I want to be a part of this, security in personal info is key especially in our society!

Good question about he distribution, will there be PRE-Sale or just ICO phase? I'm also interested in participating in the Bounty campaign if there will be one guys. Let me know pls!

DIW will literally help the community by safely storing medical documents and be able to share these with medical personel and other medical organisations. Any ICO that wants to help the community and save lives is a thumbs up by me!
Im interested in taking part in the Bounty campaign. When is Bounty available?

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

DIW will literally help the community by safely storing medical documents and be able to share these with medical personel and other medical organisations. Any ICO that wants to help the community and save lives is a thumbs up by me!
Im interested in taking part in the Bounty campaign. When is Bounty available?

Hold your excitement! Thank you!
Please stand by for details - there is no definite date yet for our Bounty program but it will be a good one!
 Wink

Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

Hi DIW, please I would like to participate in this but how do I invest, and can I invest if I live in the US?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JollySkipper

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:51:20 PM

hello guys for months now am  trying to find  what kind of projects is focusing on security because cyber crime is getting bigger and bigger and may now be bigger than the drug trade according to the https://securityintelligence.com/20-eye-opening-cybercrime-statistics/  **The global cost of cybercrime will reach $2 trillion by 2019, a threefold increase from the 2015 estimate of $500 billion**
This project looks good and promising at first glance but i  need to check the white paper first. Also is good to see the team behind this project.

True, security is the number one priority for everything now, that's why DIW makes perfect sense now , not later or before. The very thing that is going to apply all these security features in one platform on blockhain make this project unique!

JollySkipper

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:04:14 PM

I made a google search and some research about what DIW offers and I'm excited from what I found!!! This project is solid rock for now!!! I'm more than impressed and can't wait for the whitepaper and who are the members of the team behind this project!!! Awesome!!
This project will be one of the most important project of 2018 without doubt.

I make my research too, but I think is very obvious that Security is the no1 issue of 2017 and is going to be the no1 the following years.

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:30:34 PM

Recently introduced to the crypto world and having only just launched the Whitelist, DIW is taking the chance to introduce itself and its many benefits to crypto-savvy individuals.

One of these benefits is our Payment Gateway, where we will introduce a plugin for e-commerce websites that will allow users to make transactions, in both fiat and crypto currency, securely and efficiently.

If you'd like to learn more in regards to our auspicious project, visit our website, https://DIWtoken.com or talk to us on Telegram!

wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:02:31 PM

Recently introduced to the crypto world and having only just launched the Whitelist, DIW is taking the chance to introduce itself and its many benefits to crypto-savvy individuals.

One of these benefits is our Payment Gateway, where we will introduce a plugin for e-commerce websites that will allow users to make transactions, in both fiat and crypto currency, securely and efficiently.

If you'd like to learn more in regards to our auspicious project, visit our website, https://DIWtoken.com or talk to us on Telegram!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/israeli-pm-bitcoin-could-replace-banks

"The head of the Israeli state also spoke about the role of banks, explaining that they were created and continue to exist to ensure that transactions between two parties are valid and secure. Banks, not to mention governments, continue to control how money is spent and continue to benefit from that control, at the cost of the transacting parties.

Blockchain, the underlying technology of cryptocurrency, makes it possible for people to transact directly. The decentralized technology itself, rather than a centralized institution, ensures that transactions between people are valid and secure."

DIW Payment Gateway + Escrow service Shocked WOW!

000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:35:45 PM

I have been seeing  people talking about DIW in several post here in bitcointalk too. Is getting very popular this project in very short time!
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

This looks like an interesting project!
If the team behind it can really pull this off, it's going to be really useful to a lot of people.
I'll keep a close eye on this project and perhaps even jump in at some point...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: