Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

hello div admins.  i whitelisted today and got 3 different emails. the last one is this as screenshot attached. is this fine and is the address correct for sending some ETH. hopefully not scammed.

I got the same amount of e-mails, but it's all good. I'm up to date with Telegram group, the Devs and Admins in the group are helpful and do their utmost to support us. Soon we will be in the Pre-ICO phase and things will get very interesting. I personally see a bright future ahead.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

hello div admins.  i whitelisted today and got 3 different emails. the last one is this as screenshot attached. is this fine and is the address correct for sending some ETH. hopefully not scammed.

If you have any questions or doubt I would advice to ask on telegram before you participation. Also if the email you received contains your Secret PIN then is an important point that it came from us!

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

What is your goal in this society? What is the vision? I mean, I read of storing critical identity information, then I read about a payment's gateaway, then I read about medical records and then I read about everything is possible

Hey man thats a nice question and I've been watching DIW Token for quite a while. Their vision is to integrate all these modules or aspects of our daily life under one ecosystem. I'm sure that the admins have a well organised plan ahead of them and they will complete this project at the best of their potential.  Cheesy

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Our esteemed Advisors were asked three questions each about DIW, and here's what they had to say!

Go to our Medium article to read it!

Nice article. Was interesting to see what the Advisors had to say regarding DIW Token. They are all motivated and willing to help the DIW team make this world a more secure, safe and decentralised place. The great thing is that they have this main factor in common.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

Blockchain technology is ever growing in our digital age, providing us amongst many things, security based on solid mathematics!

We remind our followers that the Whitelist private period is almost over - to reserve your tokens go to DIW's website and join the whitelist.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

What is your goal in this society? What is the vision? I mean, I read of storing critical identity information, then I read about a payment's gateaway, then I read about medical records and then I read about everything is possible

I have seen that you never received a reply.

Your question is fundamental to our product.

Our platform acts primarily as a wallet. A wallet or a vault that gives you access to your information, passwords and data. An access point to your virtual life. But you don't want a product that's used just for one thing. The largest organisations provide a variety of products. Similarly DIW will primarily give you the access point to save the information but also to become KYC approved an a society that is transparent, thats the Global Directory, also it will allow you to pay for products on other websites, so that Cryptocurrency get more adopted in daily life, it will allow you to have an escrow for specific products as today we find it difficult to trust individuals online (the directory will also help due to the KYC nature), and an expansion it will allow you to hold Electronic Health Records.

Our vision is to include a variety of modules/addons. Our vault is the fundamental piece of the puzzle!

Our idea was to make something that will profit DIW in the future, but will also solve a real problem. Without the end-solution in mind, which is helping secure our virtual life, but not by being restrictive but rather than providing alternative solutions to what we use today, makes a huge difference than just developing a product.

tientien6

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

The amount raised during Whitelist private funding period cannot be announced at the moment. After the Whitelist period ends or reaches the 100 million tokens/5000 ETH cap then it will be announced.
lipochka_s

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

Our platform acts primarily as a wallet. A wallet or a vault that gives you access to your information, passwords and data. An access point to your virtual life. But you don't want a product that's used just for one thing. The largest organisations provide a variety of products. Similarly DIW will primarily give you the access point to save the information but also to become KYC approved an a society that is transparent, thats the Global Directory, also it will allow you to pay for products on other websites, so that Cryptocurrency get more adopted in daily life, it will allow you to have an escrow for specific products as today we find it difficult to trust individuals online (the directory will also help due to the KYC nature), and an expansion it will allow you to hold Electronic Health Records.

Our vision is to include a variety of modules/addons. Our vault is the fundamental piece of the puzzle!

Our idea was to make something that will profit DIW in the future, but will also solve a real problem. Without the end-solution in mind, which is helping secure our virtual life, but not by being restrictive but rather than providing alternative solutions to what we use today, makes a huge difference than just developing a product.

How can you store personal information, especially passwords on the Internet? Security? Who can better store my information than I do? And if the scammers break the system, who can help me get the lost? Words forgive - it does not help! I can not trust anyone but me!
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:30:35 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:25:46 AM by DIW

How can you store personal information, especially passwords on the Internet? Security? Who can better store my information than I do? And if the scammers break the system, who can help me get the lost? Words forgive - it does not help! I can not trust anyone but me!

We totally understand what you are saying. You most likely are one of the millions of users who save passwords and data on a piece of paper, or on a drive stored locally.

Millions have now started to trust online software as password lockers and savers. What we are offering is something larger than just a password locker for people who already trust other organisations to save their data. Our system will have three aspects that our competitors cannot offer:
1) No single access from a single organisation. Meaning that a single person or organisation cannot access your data or have secret agreements with other organisations to share such information
2) Our second advantage is that our vault is built not just for passwords, but an access point to a different modules, like the Health Care, Global Directory, etc.
3) All of our members' valuable data will be stored on the blockchain so no one will actually have the data. Everyone will have just a tiny, unusable piece of them. They will only re-construct once you login via a highly secure access point. For further security while accessing the vault, a hardware wallet will be offered.

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

DIW is revolutionizing personal security by offering an extremely secure wallet in which to store your virtual life, your own Digital Identification Wallet!

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

I personally totally understand what you are saying. You most likely are one of the millions of users who save passwords and data on a piece of paper, or on a drive stored locally.

Millions have now started to trust online software's as password lockers and savers. What we are offering is something a larger than just a password locker for people who already trust other organisations to save their data. Our system will have two aspects that our competitors cannot offer:
1) No single access from a single organisation. Meaning that a single person or organisation cannot access your data or have secret agreements with other organisations to share such information
2) Our second advantage is that our vault is built not just for passwords, but an access point to a different modules, like for the Health Care, etc.

This is reassuring to know. Since we are living in volatile times as regards the digital and virtual world, i feel that every bit of pre-caution must be taken in order to save and secure our information. Knowing that no one, not even an organisation can access your personal info is important to having privacy and securty.

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

My understanding about this project is that it's vision is for DIW to encompass the Health sector by enabling the encrypted storage and secure sharing of personal EHRs between account holders and validated laboratories, pharmacists, doctors or other healthcare professionals with the additional option of utilizing smart contract technology already featured within the DIW network.
WonkaW

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Hi everyone. Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use. The best of luck!
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

You read correctly - just 7 days to go for DIW's Pre-ICO! Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

you said that the exchange rate of DIW tokens will be 8000 DIW=1 eth.
what i am interested to know is how much  will be you base rate of ethereum? 800$, 850, 900$?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

what i am interested to know is how much  will be you base rate of ethereum? 800$, 850, 900$?
In the common Icos there is no rate of ethereum of investing, in short it is your due diligence to invest whatever is the current rate of ethereum volatility it is always having different prices. Your advantage will be an early bird investor to get big bonus and which after the crowdsale and adding on exchange the price will be almost same rate as the average price of ethereum. Not sure but it will be like that in the end it always depends on the exchanges and the team.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Normally I do not like ico jobs because generally when you enter the stock market, the price drops below the price of ICO.  However the seriousness of these men even in bounty process has impressed me. I’m going to participate in it.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

In the common Icos there is no rate of ethereum of investing, in short it is your due diligence to invest whatever is the current rate of ethereum volatility it is always having different prices. Your advantage will be an early bird investor to get big bonus and which after the crowdsale and adding on exchange the price will be almost same rate as the average price of ethereum. Not sure but it will be like that in the end it always depends on the exchanges and the team.

you have a good point and i understand it fully. but what i am asking is that the base rate of eth. to easier calculate if you already have profit or now. what im saying is that for instance you invested in an ico where that time ETH's price is less than 500$ and they have exchange rate of 1 eth= 1000 tokens. but now, eth price already around 800-950$. so i assume there is already goos profit from the figures right. since eth price went high.
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Normally I do not like ico jobs because generally when you enter the stock market, the price drops below the price of ICO.  However the seriousness of these men even in bounty process has impressed me. I’m going to participate in it.
If market feels well and ICO was good, token price after ICO usually goes up, not down. Bonty part of tokens to small for market making.
Chanock

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

Great project and the success come to us.

How many weeks its take the bounty campaign? Any idea how long its take.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: