Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THOUGHT ABOUT BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS  (Read 521 times)
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:28:21 AM

Bounty campaigns are good and i am in for them. Who wouldn't like to get rewarded for doing only the promotion of the projects and chit chats. The main thing is you have to choose the right one .

MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

On the one hand it is quite cheap and effective way of promotion. But on the other hand there are many bounty hunters who are chasing profit so they make reposts and posts about almost every single ICO. So this makes me think about quality of such campaign...
Emissary White clerk (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:47:23 AM

On the one hand it is quite cheap and effective way of promotion. But on the other hand there are many bounty hunters who are chasing profit so they make reposts and posts about almost every single ICO. So this makes me think about quality of such campaign...

this is exactly why I was wondering...  for me, if I see the same person promoting tones of ICO's, It will make me want to stay away from them.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

Personally i like Bounty campaigns, because they give good tokens for small work. You can have multiple Bounties at once, which is good for max profit.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

These bounty campaigns are nothing more than a cheap or otherwise free form of a currency if you promote it in the community. Look at most ANNs, 99% of coins only pay their own token, whoever enters simply does not know if they will win anything or if they will just waste their time.

But this is not a bad thing, bad and when a given currency allocates a very large revenue for these campaigns making after your end everyone who received the bonuses pour the currency in the market and make the price of it go on the ground. In short, the bounty campaign is a good move for a successful ICO, but there is a need to balance what is sold and what is free.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:33:10 PM

Definitely IN. The number one requirement for a successful ICO is often good marketing. Even if you have the best idea, product, and team, you are not going to make money on an ICO without marketing the project. You will raise no money. Many crypto followers read this forum, and if they see the signatures people wear, they will see that, and even if they don't click on the project website, it subconsciously makes them think "oh yeah i heard about that project before" and more likely to have a positive idea of the project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

I think it is one of the most importany ways for marketing your ICO. You just need to define the campaign structure to attract the right people and rest of marketing will be done by bounty hunters. A good stratergies bounty campaign is significant for a successful ICO.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

I am IN to it. I like being part of a bounty campaign. I think if the hounters read or not the ICO that they are promoting I would rage it   2outof10 because no one of us wants to be scam so we would take time to read the campaign that we belong to.
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:49:15 PM

Guys, what do you think about bounty campaigns? in or out? why?

I have an agenda, will reveal in the future after hearing your answers and whys  Smiley

****After reading some comments- let me rephrase: I am not trying to decide whether I should join a campaign. I am interested in hearing what you all have to say about this process and its value to the ICO.

Do you think bounty campaign makes the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful ICOs?

Do you think maybe the fact that a lot of people just joining without really understanding and just promoting 5-6 ICO's at a time is actually bad for those ICO's, making them look unprofessional or "cheap"? 
Bounties using users to PR mouth to mouth word and return users with some kind of payments. It's a good way to PR.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
OFID

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:53:42 PM

bounty should be upgraded.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:01:06 PM

I am IN to it. I like being part of a bounty campaign. I think if the hounters read or not the ICO that they are promoting I would rage it   2outof10 because no one of us wants to be scam so we would take time to read the campaign that we belong to.

I hope more people are like you, actually reading and understanding what they are promoting.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

Sometime Bounty projects are good specially when they manage to bring the project successfully but, Sometimes i was frustrated about bounty campaigns because there are projects looses the integrity of what they promised in their proposal specially in dealing with payouts to their participants. Why most of the participants keep complaining?

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:07:35 PM

bounty should be upgraded.

I agree!! believe it will happen soon enough. any thoughts about how bounty campaign should look like?
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:25:22 PM

Yes i think we have to join the bounty campaigns.As we know that the very less person rquired into the signature campaigns and newbie,jr.member can't take part into the signature campaigns so they have to no choice.The reaward of bounty is very small than the signature campaigns but working on bounty is also very easy than the signature campaigns.And you can join multiple bounty like facebook and twitter at one time ,that's  also benefits for you.And the success of project also depends on the bounty.so i think bounty campaigns are more important.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

I can say that bounty campaigns had different  task you can join all even in one bounties just be patient on it.Bounty campaign are so exciting and be more exciting when it comes if your hardword became fruitful.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

i think bounties campaign are one of many element which help ICOs succeed but contribution is not too large. A successful project the most important is idea, team, product... because for a bad project then bounties campaign also can't do it succeed.
Do you think maybe the fact that a lot of people just joining without really understanding and just promoting 5-6 ICO's at a time is actually bad for those ICO's, making them look unprofessional or "cheap"?  
This is not problem if you use your account to promotion many ICOs at the same time because it help ICOs approach potential customers
zebmmo

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

Bounty campaign is a good way to promote news coins/tokens to the crowd, because of less prepare so ico now must have these bounty program. If you do not want to waste time then we must research bounty program/ico before join because many bounty program fails to pay users.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

I think bounties are a good way of advertising in our current crypto market. I've stumbled upon projects that i would never have otherwise because of some bounties in the past, and i'm sure many people can relate to this.

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:09:05 PM

Bounties are a good way to earn tokens with little work put into it.
They are also a decent way to advertise your ICO using banners and avatars.
Bounties often require that you post in facebook pages or twitter which is another way to get the message around regarding the upcoming ICO.
genesis53

Activity: 522

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:18:46 PM

I think bounty campaigns is still a good way to promote ICO on this site. I believe most ICO's chose to promote in bitcointalk because it is still the number one bitcoin forum on the planet and chance of having positive outcome their product would notice by many people and investors.
I think to be a succesful ICO depends on the quality of the product, transparency, originality, the team, code, website, etc. that is I think most observers are looking after for.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: