Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find bettors to come to my site  (Read 630 times)
brandonbs_21 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:25:12 PM

How do i find bettors to come to my site sportslibraries.com
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:34:21 PM

Make an ANN thread. Just make it sure that you do explain and elaborate the things regarding on your site which would potentially caught communities attention and its really compulsory that you would need to allocate some funds for marketing purpose either on making campaigns, signature,social and banners which these things would really extent the exposure and awareness of your new site. Good luck

mheymhai19

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

Do some marketing activity and offer good bonus for pioneers so people would be interested to try betting on your site and off course if they would be satisfied they will eventually come back and willing to deposit funds to make another bets.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:53:26 PM

First make your site professional, add some pages like faq and a professional homepage. Right now every visitors are striking on login page and site doesnt have any kind of content.

After you will redesign your site make professional looking ann thread for your betting platform with all the feature your platform have.

Now spend some money in advertising, provide high class support to players and try to offer good affiliate commision.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
brandonbs_21 (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

First make your site professional, add some pages like faq and a professional homepage. Right now every visitors are striking on login page and site doesnt have any kind of content.

After you will redesign your site make professional looking ann thread for your betting platform with all the feature your platform have.

Now spend some money in advertising, provide high class support to players and try to offer good affiliate commision.

We have all this stuff it for security reason that you need a log in to go on the site if you would like to join please send me a pm to activate you and you can see
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:47:14 PM

The first thing you need to do to find bettors for your site is to describe your offer in your opening post and not just post the link so everyone who has potentially interest needs to visit your site to get some basic infos.

The second thing is starting a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum or if you have sufficient money you can also pay for advertisement displayed between the posts of us users.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:55:43 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 08:02:07 PM by marlboroza

Instead of asking how, you should change topic subject to "[ANN sportlibraries - "enter short site description"], give all information about site in first post, few pictures and after that do this:
1) do giveaway or contest in games and rounds
2) signature campaign
3) Promote on 3.1)Add networks
                    3.2) Social media
                    3.3) Other forums
edit*
Most important thing - hire web designer. Seriously.
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

make sure about your design and security.

find bettors will be easy first time but your design / earning will make many join your site

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:09:38 PM

Basically there is the wrong way to go about it.

First you need to improve the design or hire some special web design company.

Secondly you need to prove proof of funds. You need to sign a message proving that you own at least 10 BTC > to make sure you won't lead to insolvnecy.

Thirdly, you can start a signature campaign and get it promoted on Bitcointalk. You can also get it promoted in similiar ways on Reddit and Twitter.

Fourthy you can start contests and promotions. Like a faucet or free deposit bonuses and such.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:19:39 AM

Proper marketing will only help drive traffic and bettors to your site. I would suggest focusing a lot of your attention on the three big social media apps Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Build up a presence on each one of these maybe consider some giveaways or some sort of other deposit bonus to give potential customers a reason to click.
You may also decide that you would like to try a signature campaign, if you have some funds to set aside for advertising give it a shot for a week and see if it was worth the investment.
TheBarMan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:51:01 AM

Hi.

I think that the best way to find people for your site s hire people for signature campaign, if you need one i can help, send me a PV.

In this site a lot of people can see the publicity and get paid for "wearing" your site.

You have add some messages too in this section with promos for new suscriptors or demo trial...

You have to use your imagination and sell a good product.

Good day friend.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:25:22 AM

We have all this stuff it for security reason that you need a log in to go on the site if you would like to join please send me a pm to activate you and you can see

Crypto gambling sites will allow people to see their site even before they log in into their account. If you ask people to register first to check your site then you may lose a lot of potential traffic to your site. So first allow them to see how your site looks but you can ask them to register if they want to bet on your site.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:14 AM

Make your own thread in this section about your gambling site, so people will know about your gambling site. You can do some promotion too like free bets for a new member, a raffle to get free bets, cash back. If you have an extra cash, you can promote your site by using signature campaign.
Ginos

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:39:31 AM

use affiliate program
and something you offer others does not offer
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:09:27 AM

Most important things already got mentioned (ANN thread, signature campagin, social media feeds..), but you may consider including a bankroll investment option as well. This does not only bring new funds to your site but also increases the trust of your players. Also, verfifiying that your site is profably fair is obligatory.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Stangkular

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:05:32 AM

make something interesting or eye catching, use multimedia to market your site. I think making things interesting will catch the attention of bettors
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:54 AM

First of all make an ann thread which provide a useful insights that gives information which is completely detailed and easily understood by the bettors like making a process flow that have guidelines so they know where they will go, what are the odds for winning in a bet, how much they can win, and of course you have to make a simple explanation on how they can join because for me, this what is the basis sometimes for some people to bet if they find it hard to understand on how they can join, then they will get dismayed and will be unable to join the campaign.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:22:17 PM

Exposure for your website is very relevant if you want to have many customers visiting it. And that comes in with different types of advertisement. Your main purpose here is to spread information about your gambling site to attract players and bettors alike. One thing that you could do is have a proper announcement thread (with complete details and catchy aesthetics) that will inform your target audiences about the advantages and features of your site. Second way is to hire a bounty manager that will manage different campaigns that will advertise your company. Make sure that it will be managed by a veteran person regarding this matter.  Wink

Many companies usually overlook this but make sure that your website has no problems within it (dead links, glitches, etc). People will tend to stay away from it if they encounter any problem that may cause them a losing bet and eventually losing money in the process.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

Exposure for your website is very relevant if you want to have many customers visiting it. And that comes in with different types of advertisement. Your main purpose here is to spread information about your gambling site to attract players and bettors alike. One thing that you could do is have a proper announcement thread (with complete details and catchy aesthetics) that will inform your target audiences about the advantages and features of your site. Second way is to hire a bounty manager that will manage different campaigns that will advertise your company. Make sure that it will be managed by a veteran person regarding this matter.  Wink

Many companies usually overlook this but make sure that your website has no problems within it (dead links, glitches, etc). People will tend to stay away from it if they encounter any problem that may cause them a losing bet and eventually losing money in the process.
When launching a new site as an owner we should really assure that it would really be free from bugs and glitches so that the community would really have no complaints and would be satisfied on their experience on playing.Proper advertisement would be the key here and as being said by most people it will really increase the chance to get players since this forum do have lots of traffics which potentially give you the result that you are expecting to but still this thing all depends on how good your gambling site is.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:54:48 PM

+1 on everything said so far.
Having an ANN thread here will help a lot.

A thing that hasn't been said yet is, don't make me register just to see the website!
I want to see what's it about before I decide to register  Angry
*not really angry*

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: