Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare  (Read 9810 times)
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:09:12 AM

Cool news regarding Startup World Cup! It's a fantastic event and awesome opportunity for young startups! You have all chances to win this 1M price you deserve)) In any case it's a great way to establish contacts with cool gurus of blockchain technology!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maoasd99z99

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

And on the other hand, there are some shitcoins that might be good for putting some money in.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

Well's advanced approach for training and provision of services has a crucial meaning nowadays! Professionals all over the world could easily share their experience or even provide direct assistance on special occasions (even counseling an army medic on the battlefield)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:09:44 AM

Let us support this project, it is indeed this project has great potential to be successful later.
not only just a good concept, but I see all the teams involved are always hard at work very well.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:56:18 AM

Let us support this project, it is indeed this project has great potential to be successful later.
not only just a good concept, but I see all the teams involved are always hard at work very well.
it seems like this project is promising, with morale I believe this project will be successful and will be many participants and investors who support this project, I also see this project is worth developing for its future.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

it seems like this project is promising, with morale I believe this project will be successful and will be many participants and investors who support this project, I also see this project is worth developing for its future.
by getting a lot of support the team will certainly be more enthusiastic in developing this project.success for this project.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

by getting a lot of support the team will certainly be more enthusiastic in developing this project.success for this project.
awesome project. very nice if this project could be developed, and indeed we must always follow the development of this project.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:49:02 AM

awesome project. very nice if this project could be developed, and indeed we must always follow the development of this project.

The WELL project takes the health concept we deserve and deserves to develop, it will continue to get support from various parties.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:39:31 AM

The WELL project takes the health concept we deserve and deserves to develop, it will continue to get support from various parties.
the concept of this project is very good indeed for the health of the world's progress with the technology of blockchain. I support this project so that later can be successful and increasingly developed again.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

the concept of this project is very good indeed for the health of the world's progress with the technology of blockchain. I support this project so that later can be successful and increasingly developed again.
exceptional. I see many who provide support and positive comments about this project, and this is a very good thing for the progress of the project in the future.
petushka

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

I'd like to ask if Well is considering collaboration/interaction with existing blockchain based projects operating the same field?  I don't want deliberately to call them competitors because I do believe healthcare requires united efforts aiming to improve the existing outdated system!
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

Hi, is a fee required to become part of the platform, maybe at the time of registration? However I find that the project is excellent especially for countries where health insurance is required.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
petushka

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

In my opinion such type of business allows improving and expanding the features and functionality of the platform on a regular manner. I mean that over time you could implement such feature as remote conferences for the doctors online counselling in surgery and much more.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

In my opinion such type of business allows improving and expanding the features and functionality of the platform on a regular manner. I mean that over time you could implement such feature as remote conferences for the doctors online counselling in surgery and much more.
I also think that the concept of this project is very interesting and useful for the development of the medical world and I really hope this project can be a success in order to realized and many people enjoy the results.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

I also think that the concept of this project is very interesting and useful for the development of the medical world and I really hope this project can be a success in order to realized and many people enjoy the results.
Hopefully, the project can be fluent because everyone certainly looking forward to this project could be realized because the goal is nice and useful.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
petushka

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

Hopefully, the project can be fluent because everyone certainly looking forward to this project could be realized because the goal is nice and useful.

For me it's the project of the lowest risk I've seen in a long time. They have a successfully working business, backed by the legal license, experienced team, and a rather good achievements in regard to partnerships. All we need is a bit of time to see it at the top of CMC))
allfriends88

Activity: 560

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:07 AM

For me it's the project of the lowest risk I've seen in a long time. They have a successfully working business, backed by the legal license, experienced team, and a rather good achievements in regard to partnerships. All we need is a bit of time to see it at the top of CMC))
If I myself am convinced that the project can be successful because I see a lot of support for this project and hopefully be realized later.

petushka

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

Referral program is always attractive for your community and an effective marketing tool. Is it active until the token sale ends or longer? I'd offer you to think on other ways to improve tokenomics too, such as: redemption with further burning/fee burning/pos etc.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

If I myself am convinced that the project can be successful because I see a lot of support for this project and hopefully be realized later.
hopefully, by getting a lot of support this project will really achieve its success easily, and the team will work with enthusiasm so that the results will not disappoint for all. Success is always this project.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

hopefully, by getting a lot of support this project will really achieve its success easily, and the team will work with enthusiasm so that the results will not disappoint for all. Success is always this project.
as supporters of this project certainly always expect the best for the project, and I personally also hope will be many investors who are interested to join in this project, we wish the project a great success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: