Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare  (Read 9810 times)
kordanallas

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

WELL has a business model which is an excellent fit for distributive BLOCK CHAIN Implementation that is bound to evolve into a solid global ecosystem of patients, doctors, insurance companies, pharmaceutical industry etc. Use case is robust and the tokens issued is bound to gain currency traction. I still haven't read the whitepaper but surely plan to do so and look forward to investing....Great concept, great work ...One of the very few concepts where one doesn't feel that blockchain is a solution looking for a problem !

I totally agree with you! WELL is a great solution to a global market and ecosystem of healthcare, doctors, patients and insurance. You definitely have to read the whitepaper! And if you want to invest you can check out the yesterday's article on Fxempire about How Not to Fall for Scams!! fxempire.com/education/article/not-fall-scams-rules-choosing-ico-507774
It's really useful! They explain the key rules of choosing ICO to invest in! btw WELL is mentioned there as a cool and growing project  Cheesy

I also think that the concept of this project is very interesting and useful for the development of the medical world and I really hope this project will be a success! yeah, great article, thanks for sharing

hopefully, the project can be a success because everyone certainly looking forward to this project, and the goal is nice and relevant to all people and countries.
i wonder did anybody notice two other projects that are mentioned in this article Huh

As far as i know,"your own crypto" HERO project is closed know and you can't find any information about em on their social media platforms.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

WELL has a business model which is an excellent fit for distributive BLOCK CHAIN Implementation that is bound to evolve into a solid global ecosystem of patients, doctors, insurance companies, pharmaceutical industry etc. Use case is robust and the tokens issued is bound to gain currency traction. I still haven't read the whitepaper but surely plan to do so and look forward to investing....Great concept, great work ...One of the very few concepts where one doesn't feel that blockchain is a solution looking for a problem !

I totally agree with you! WELL is a great solution to a global market and ecosystem of healthcare, doctors, patients and insurance. You definitely have to read the whitepaper! And if you want to invest you can check out the yesterday's article on Fxempire about How Not to Fall for Scams!! fxempire.com/education/article/not-fall-scams-rules-choosing-ico-507774
It's really useful! They explain the key rules of choosing ICO to invest in! btw WELL is mentioned there as a cool and growing project  Cheesy

I also think that the concept of this project is very interesting and useful for the development of the medical world and I really hope this project will be a success! yeah, great article, thanks for sharing

hopefully, the project can be a success because everyone certainly looking forward to this project, and the goal is nice and relevant to all people and countries.
i wonder did anybody notice two other projects that are mentioned in this article Huh

As far as i know,"your own crypto" HERO project is closed know and you can't find any information about em on their social media platforms.

yep, i now nothing about Hero project. but i heard about second project on the article, which is connected with gamers. They say that it is cool, because eSports is developing now very rapidly and this is very relevant. to my mind Game industry looks so attractive right now, esp with Fortnite and Pubg  Wink
CriptoCreater

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

yep, i now nothing about Hero project. but i heard about second project on the article, which is connected with gamers. They say that it is cool, because eSports is developing now very rapidly and this is very relevant. to my mind Game industry looks so attractive right now, esp with Fortnite and Pubg  Wink

Are you talking about Game Stars project ? The gaming industry is growing every year so it has all chances for success. Good luck to them.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

yep, i now nothing about Hero project. but i heard about second project on the article, which is connected with gamers. They say that it is cool, because eSports is developing now very rapidly and this is very relevant. to my mind Game industry looks so attractive right now, esp with Fortnite and Pubg  Wink

Are you talking about Game Stars project ? The gaming industry is growing every year so it has all chances for success. Good luck to them.

you're right. they also have a thread here on BTT and ongoing token sale with 20% bonus as far as i remember.
cvgaver

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

yep, i now nothing about Hero project. but i heard about second project on the article, which is connected with gamers. They say that it is cool, because eSports is developing now very rapidly and this is very relevant. to my mind Game industry looks so attractive right now, esp with Fortnite and Pubg  Wink

you're right. they also have a thread here on BTT and ongoing token sale with 20% bonus as far as i remember.

well yeah, i play games too and i'm really excited about this Game Stars platform for cyberathletes. WELL and Game Stars should work together for a good cause  Smiley
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

i saw them too. they propose a solution for gamers of a different level that allow them to progress like professionals. Grin
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

i saw them too. they propose a solution for gamers of a different level that allow them to progress like professionals. Grin

Yeah, great relevant project by Game Stars! Doing nice job working with gaming industry and eSports competitions\tournaments and gamers. believe in them and WELL too  Wink
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

Very large figures, the world is rapidly developing, what these data say, with such indicators. The future is certainly the development of new technologies and their introduction into everyday life, with the replacement of old, less technological ones, which gives a great opportunity to use the services of the company for their intended purpose!
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

Great insight recently posted and tweeted https://medium.com/joinwell/blockchain-the-future-of-healthcare-9d1bf468d11c What I'm thinking about is that blockchain and the transparency it brings will force doctors to pay more attention to accuracy and responsibility since all the records are stored and secured. And this is great especially for the regions with lower healthcare quality.
Kryger

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

Where can I find the bounty spreadsheet ?
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Cobinhood and Xena is a good start. La token...quite having some volume trade problems there.
DMAllera

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

Good to hear that we have this kind of platform. It would be a big help for other medical professions but mostly to the patients by providing easy access for everybody, everywhere in the world.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

Just read you article https://medium.com/@joinwell/new-words-in-the-dictionary-help-define-well-ecb9f9de3885

Absolutely agree, Blockchain technology provides fantastic capabilities for existing models of business. The main feature is that it can be integrated with any branch and healthcare is one of the biggest potential for that. Unfortunately, today it's extremely hard for innovative projects to get public funding but thankfully ICOs solve this challenge. Good luck!
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

One more healthcare ICO, I really like project like this. This project can help many people. I hope your ICO success like docademic. Do you have any bounty campaign? I want to support your project.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

I think it is a golden opportunity - Healthcare and blockchain could do very well. It is a good step forward. i think all people will realize how important health in the future is
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

One more healthcare ICO, I really like project like this. This project can help many people. I hope your ICO success like docademic. Do you have any bounty campaign? I want to support your project.
One more but they have a healthcare oriented and successfully working platform managed experienced team at least. They have everything needed to leave their competitors behind.
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

The healthcare project of Well attracts more partnerships in relation to health industry. Telemedicine will be benefecial to all people globally. I believe in this project because it has a big potential and has a big market population around the world. I expect more medical centers and hospitals will keep an eye on this healthcare project.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Tell me, is this information relevant? Can I participate in this program?
https://joinwell.io/blog

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

https://joinwell.io/blog
We are giving out the over $20,000 in WELL token over the course of this program! The top 5 contributors will be rewarded with large cash equivalents in WELL token (see below) while the top 1,000 in the community will receive an additional bonus on WELL tokens in their dashboard. It’s that simple!
Where can I watch statistics to understand my chances of getting the biggest awards?

VincentGraf

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

I hope this idea grows well and excellent.
Promising vision, extraordinary vision, assured plan.  Good luck all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: