Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare  (Read 9811 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

vgk88
Unclear terms, I like simpler rules like in the current contest for example.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

I do not think that this will happen because the traditional models are very inertial and do not meet the challenges of the time.
On the one hand, this is bad, on the other hand, such projects as Well for this reason have a good advantage.
Yes, you are right, with a change in the technical basis, all areas of activity will change, and some of them will die out due to lack of demand.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

Thus, if the number of participants is not more than 5000, then each participant will receive a minimum of 100 project tokens.
You forgot about 20 tokens that are given for registration in the campaign.
Oops. You're right. So at the moment this is the most profitable airdrop from active now. In general, I no longer participate in them, I just like this project.
Your words are worthy of respect. You are a real fan of this project. You support the project not for free tokens but because you like it and you consider it promising.
Cool I'm an investor, I do not care about short-term speculation so I choose projects that appeal to me in every sense.
On such enthusiasts as you are holding the ICO industry. If it were not for long-term investors like you, maybe this indstriya would already be dead.
Gamblet

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

I think this is logical and follows from the existing realities. Transportation of a patient or a doctor is a costly exercise. It is much cheaper to provide remote service on a large territory. Then one doctor will be able to be present in different parts of the country per one shift.
Theoretically it looks very promising and necessary direction of development but I do not quite understand how this will work in practice.
Nevermind. I think at the moment is enough of those innovations that the Well project offers, I hope they will be fully implemented.
I think Well should justify your hopes. Especially Well is a company that has been working for more than a year. and she has every chance of success.
Judging from information from the Internet, it can be seen that the CEO of the project is quite a public person, and by that he did not want to lose his reputation. It gives hope that in the future the project will develop.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

I do not think that this will happen because the traditional models are very inertial and do not meet the challenges of the time.
On the one hand, this is bad, on the other hand, such projects as Well for this reason have a good advantage.
Yes, you are right, with a change in the technical basis, all areas of activity will change, and some of them will die out due to lack of demand.
You have a point, nowadays the creation of healthcare industry is very fast and WELL are trying to create more develop and really innovative one that can able to carter and connect all parties involve in the industy in any places of the world with highly experts and competitive Doctors that really help the patients problems in health matters.
Gamblet

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

I myself did not know about this at first. I heard this information in communication with the bounty manager. This can be verified when the results are announced.
And when will the result of the bounty? If bountyhunters as usual will start selling most of their coins, then at that moment it will be possible to purchase profitable. This is a good opportunity.
Surmirana

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

Greetings, team! I suppose that this plan is quite a juicy investment at the present time.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Nevermind. I think at the moment is enough of those innovations that the Well project offers, I hope they will be fully implemented.
I think Well should justify your hopes. Especially Well is a company that has been working for more than a year. and she has every chance of success.
More than a year? According to official information, the company was founded long ago, several years ago.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Quite an interesting algorithm, but I did not find specific conditions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699257.0 It seems that a lot will depend on the bounty manager.
I myself did not know about this at first. I heard this information in communication with the bounty manager. This can be verified when the results are announced.
I envy those bounty hunters who took part in this campaign. But now we have a good opportunity to participate in the contest https://joinwell.io/blog

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

This is one of the strengths of the project. If the project is implemented, it will be widely available in many countries of the world. This will give a competitive advantage over competitors.
It is interesting on the legislation of which country it is necessary to orient the project when working all over the world?
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

And when will the result of the bounty? If bountyhunters as usual will start selling most of their coins, then at that moment it will be possible to purchase profitable. This is a good opportunity.
The results are always declared after the end of ICO. I think this should happen in two weeks or a bit later.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

th4o

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

This is one of the strengths of the project. If the project is implemented, it will be widely available in many countries of the world. This will give a competitive advantage over competitors.
I would like to see this platform in action but I have not yet seen a video with the demon- stration of the platform's work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xFeyHb7Gyw-Here is a promo video of the Well platform. It's on the project site. I do not know how you could have missed it.
I can not say that the future of the project is clear from the video, but the concept of the project is very well described, and it seems to me promising.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

It is interesting on the legislation of which country it is necessary to orient the project when working all over the world?
If there are local divisions of the company, then it is necessary to focus on local law. If not, then I think that to the US legislation.

tilecuwi

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

I would like to see this platform in action but I have not yet seen a video with the demon- stration of the platform's work.
I hope that soon we will see not the promotional materials, but the test sessions of the platform.
gabriella

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

You have a point, nowadays the creation of healthcare industry is very fast and WELL are trying to create more develop and really innovative one that can able to carter and connect all parties involve in the industy in any places of the world with highly experts and competitive Doctors that really help the patients problems in health matters.
you right in that, the projects that trying to get innovations in the world and make it real potentially have bigger chances to have success
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

I envy those bounty hunters who took part in this campaign. But now we have a good opportunity to participate in the contest https://joinwell.io/blog
I actively participate in the contest and have already entered the 2000 best. I think that I will be able to improve my situation.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Holopopstyir
I think seeing such good rewards all participants will work hard  Wink
10 000 dollars is the amount that will interest even the investor, not just the bounty hunter.
It still doesn't mean that you will get it, I think it will be hard to compete on this and for this big reward on target
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

I actively participate in the contest and have already entered the 2000 best. I think that I will be able to improve my situation.
Apparently I started my participation a little earlier than you, so I enter the 1700 best.

Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

So, what's the brand new progress of this venture? Do you think this mission will hit the big trade? because i have seen many tasks that only can listing their token on IDEX/Forkdelta after ICO end.
th4o

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

you right in that, the projects that trying to get innovations in the world and make it real potentially have bigger chances to have success
For innovations to become widely applicable they must be more effective than the old methods. I see that the developers understand this well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: