Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] LUDOS PROTOCOL Bounty Campaign- win a MINING MACHINE!  (Read 432 times)
aysha9872 (OP)

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:59:55 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 06:43:04 AM by aysha9872

Did you miss out Ripple and Project Pai? Fret not, here’s a chance to participate in the third Softbank invested project!

Ludos Bounty Program (Part 1)

As part of our appreciation to our early supporters, we will be giving out a Ludos mining machine that will mine up to 200-300 LUD tokens daily*.

Participation in this early bounty campaign will also:

1)   Place you in a higher priority for our upcoming Airdrop Bounty Campaign as the airdrop is based on a limited amount of LUD tokens.
2)   Be taken into consideration for our public sale whitelist

Programme Mechanism

Ludos invites you to share a favourite game of yours that you would want Ludos to recreate.
We are giving away Ludos private sale token allocation to 10 lucky winners.
Ludos is on a mission to reform the game industry with blockchain technology. By enhancing the
flow of resources, Ludos provides game players with a more transparent gaming environment,
and bring more customer flow and new opportunities to developers.
How to Participate
1. Complete this sentence with your favourite game “I love ____(your favourite game ) and I want
Ludos to recreate it” and post it on your Twitter. Photos are optional but it’ll add a nice touch.
2. Follow @LudosProtocol
3. Hashtag #LudosRecreate, tag @LudosProtocol and 3 people who like games too
4. Invite your friends to like your Twitter post
5. Send your Twitter ID and a screenshot of your tweet to the Ludos’ Telegram group http://t.me/
Ludosprotocol

Prizes
Top 10 most liked tweets will receive Ludos private sale token allocation.
Top 1 most liked tweet will receive Ludos private sale token allocation and a LUD coin mining
machine.
Winners will be notified on Twitter by 5 September 2018.

T&Cs Apply
Terms & Conditions:
1. Prizes are Ludos private sale token allocation.
2. Submissions only qualify if you include the Twitter ID in the screenshot of your Twitter post.
3. Each participant is allowed to submit multiple screenshots throughout the entire period, but
will only be picked once.
4. The contest period is open from now to 31 August 2018 (23:59 pm PST). Winners will be
notified directly on Twitter by 5 September.
5. Entries after 23:59 pm PST of the stipulated contest end date will not be considered and
incomplete entries will be disqualified.
6. All winners will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement to receive the prize.
7. Plagiarism or entries found to not belong to the individual submitting them, will result in
disqualification.
8. Ludos reserves the right to use or modify
*calculated based on current consensus mechanism and might vary if there’s a change in the future

LUDOS PROTOCOL TELEGRAM: https://t.me/LudosProtocol
LUDOS OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://ludos.one

This is a demo of how the miner will look like:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: