Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2190 times)
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

For me, if you really don’t have enough knowledge about trading then you should first search on Google about its disadvantages and advantages because for sure it will help you a lot on how to become a good trader in the future. The best way to start trading is by learning about it and the good place to start learning about the bitcoin and altcoins trading is YouTube. There are so many good video tutorials about bitcoin and altcoins trading on YouTube
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

I believe that you can understand things in a better way simply by reading different articles form authentic sources and watching YouTube videos. There are many traders who discuss basic trading tips in their videos. Most of the newbie's question is how to double their money and most of the suggestions of other are to deal with trading process
I agree, Become a trader its easy just buy low and sell high, but to get consistent profit from it is really difficult, we have to learn many thing like technical and fundamental analysis, risk management and psychology of trading. It is impossible to become a good and successful trader in one day. Have to learn a lot and read a lot of literature and view a lot of videos to develop your strategy for trading
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

To become a "trader" you need to learn how to handle your emotions and handle it nicely and of of course you need to learn the basics in trading.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

To become a trader, you have to learn technical trading. It would take some time to learn technical trading. There are a lot of resources on the web to learn it. You can also watch youtube videos, tons of videos are there on trading. I would recommend you start to learn candlestick pattern first. It is very important in trading.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

I am a trader and being a trader in a crypto market needs you to be a huge bag holder of some altcoin and wait until it will disappear of become a shitcoin.

LOl , A shit bag holder doesn't mean a trader necessarily!
A trader could be a hero , a person who tolerate in hard situations so that he becomes a legend in crypto world!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

I am a trader and being a trader in a crypto market needs you to be a huge bag holder of some altcoin and wait until it will disappear of become a shitcoin.

LOl , A shit bag holder doesn't mean a trader necessarily!
A trader could be a hero , a person who tolerate in hard situations so that he becomes a legend in crypto world!
if you wait until the altcoin turns into 0, then to buy it, you must first be sure of its prospects. There are a lot of coins on the market that die, because their demand is low enough and they fall from day to day. Following this technology, which you are talking about, you can run into this kind of coin.
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

If you want to a pro trader, then you got to learn some technical tools and then also learn to spot good trade setups by reading the charts. This comes with time and efforts. It is an ongoing process. You will have some stumbling block along the way but if you have the patience and willpower, you will make it. Also, start with less amount at first.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

If you want to a pro trader, then you got to learn some technical tools and then also learn to spot good trade setups by reading the charts. This comes with time and efforts. It is an ongoing process. You will have some stumbling block along the way but if you have the patience and willpower, you will make it. Also, start with less amount at first.
Experience will male us pro, practice the right strategy and rules. We must know if what we are doing now is right or just a mere of nothing. We will know if it's worth it when we weight our winning over loses.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

For becoming a trader you need to learn trading first and for that, you need to start with watching the videos first on YouTube related to crypto and in those videos, you will get all the guidance regarding trading.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

Now it is very easy for a  person to do a trading business and like now every thing will be connected each time with this currency and bitcoin is good to trade and all the currencies are trading at a stable rate rather than bitcoin because here the volatility is also high and for a trader the trading knowledge and some practical is also required and ever one in this maker are happy for everything what they have. So if you have the history information they can so a lot crypto are not stable now much more.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:51:54 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 12:15:05 AM by Gastotade

Now it is very easy for a  person to do a trading business and like now every thing will be connected each time with this currency and bitcoin is good to trade and all the currencies are trading at a stable rate rather than bitcoin because here the volatility is also high and for a trader the trading knowledge and some practical is also required and ever one in this maker are happy for everything that they have. So if you have the historical information they can so a lot crypto is not stable now much more.
Try to achieve the skills to grasp the information on understanding the coins. then all things will follow in buying and selling it. It will be fun to study trading and doing it.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

You can do first is find the definition of trading then if you don't understand anything then just quit, you're not belong in this field. Just joking, I am only saying that ignorance will destroy your asset that you will put inside this field

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

You can do first is find the definition of trading then if you don't understand anything then just quit, you're not belong in this field. Just joking, I am only saying that ignorance will destroy your asset that you will put inside this field
That is right, don't think that trading is just an easy job it really depends on the person handling it, it will consumes a lot of time and effort in studying such coins, you have to be careful in every step that you are doing and think of the possible outcome it would have or focus on your aims.

Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Well, just trade something, even only one dollar, and... Bingo! You are officially a trader! Smiley
Of course, if you want to become a GOOD trader, the way is a little more complex.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

You can find on the Internet a lot of sites about trading. There is nothing difficult. It is important to know what to invest in. Read about the exchange platform, sign up for two or three exchanges and trading.

ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

Its is so simple if you have money you can get training from YouTube or any other platform like bitcointalk and by investing in some coins you will be able to trade after some time you have an experience and you make good trade and you also become a traderm
Trading is something which needs more practical knowledge than just verbal and theoretical knowledge. You can only be a successful trader if you will focus on both the things at the very same time and that you will keep on working harder and smarter by looking at all the possible aspects and then making the best possible decision. You need to give enough of the time to trading and the you need to learn so many things as well.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

I believe that if you invest in bitcoin at the present time is completely wrong, there are indications that the crypto market is showing signs of severe crisis, bitcoin prices are continuously falling during the three months and there are no signs of recovery. Because of the bad news that at this point you should invest in the altcoin trade, you choose when the bitcoin price goes to invest.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

If you ask me how to be a trader, I will simply just tell you to go be a trader, that’s it lol. I don’t really see much in being a trader unless you want to be a good trader, that’s where the main jobs comes in cause first of all you need to start having the qualities of a good trader. And what are these qualities? You’ve got to be smart, know when is the right time to invest, and stop taking the greedy approach. The next thing you have to do is find a place to study about trading either online or offline.

jaybobcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

You should learn about trading knowledge before replace your money with trade platform. Never start trade before know real market work, you'll face loss and always panic when take decision. Learn to become trader is not easy but you can try demo account or use your little money you have on the real market. Do that until you find the best strategy to make money and don't forget about money management. Ready for that? good luck to you.
Right now, people should start learning how to look for information first before even asking questions or starting a topic because with just only this act, it is obvious if the OP continues like this, he will end up a very bad trader.

Becoming a trader is not the main thing, but being good at what you do is what really counts and if by now, the OP does not know how to use Google search functions or the search functions on this forum, and then he is not really ready.

+1 totally agree
I'd start with babypips
also TraderDante and ICT material seems very solid
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

to learn become trader why don't you try to watch in youtube about the trading tutorial for the beginners they are many videos tutorial for the beginners, trading is very risky so try to watch their tutorial how to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: