Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:11:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ICOs right now?  (Read 564 times)
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:28:58 PM

According to me Hdac is one of the best ICO in 2018. It is not just an ordinary project but a well established company trusted by global professionals. Hdac is known to be a leader in Blockchain technology. And it will be applied to various industries throughout the world.
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:38:29 PM

If you want to find a good project to invest your money, you should look at the idea, the team and the roadmap, ie how this team will implement the idea

If an idea is good, and the team is strong enough, than you should invest some, but not all of your money

Consider United Traders https://uttoken.io/ here is the good concept, and the strong team which already implementing the concept

And finally, I think the Traders really know how to make their token skyrocket Wink

fofz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:42:20 PM

Most of the ICO's are scams. Buy some of top coins for long-term instead. BTC, XMR, Ripple, Waves, SiaCoin

Check DeepOnion!
Rludd

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:45:55 PM

Coinschedule - The best cryptocurrency ICOs
Bamel

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:46:38 PM

1. Energi Mine
This upcoming ICO is courtesy of a UK-based company called Energi Mine, founded in 2016. That they’ve waited over a year to launch their ICO is encouraging, especially given the complexity and potential of their product. The company employs artificial intelligence and the blockchain to manage the energy usage of large clients, and incentivizes energy conservation through its ETK token.

The global energy market is worth $2 trillion, and capturing a piece of it could be a lucrative opportunity. A decentralized platform for using energy will allow peers to trade energy between themselves, and will reward participants who display energy-efficient behavior.

2. Gladius
A unique offering in the world of blockchain, Gladius aims to help users increase the security and speed of their websites. Participants can “rent” their computers’ spare bandwidth and processing power in exchange for tokens, and then use these tokens to pay for a private, decentralized hosting solution using the network’s collective power. This solution will render DDoS attacks and other threats harmless, and create a fast, safe environment for people to operate online.

Keep an eye out for the public sale, which starts November 1st, 2017. The white paper and team composition are impressive, making this ICO one that the market is likely to jump on.
Amial

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:47:31 PM

The HQx Token: What It Is and Why You Want It

If you have a business, you likely spend a lot of time every quarter trying to figure out the best way to utilize your marketing budget. You want to reach the most potential consumers for the least money possible. Likely you have noticed that more and more of your budget is being spent on internet advertising. In fact, for the first time, in 2017, a plurality of advertising expenditures worldwide went to the internet. By 2021, half of the money spent by businesses on advertising is expected to go online.
aurumrex

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:49:44 PM

I avoid ICOs.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:57:03 PM

I'm thinking of participating in a good ICO. A week ago I saw an interesting ICO here on Bitcointalk - Zabercoin. First I kinda looked through really quickly. But after I made a little research I got excited about this project. Their idea of backing crypto with real estate seems interesting. Because real estate has been around for many years and its value is growing all the time.
Have anybody heard of them? I think they are undervalued.

Also I would like to hear your opinions on what ICOs you consider the best now. I want to participate at least in 3 projects and see what will come out of this  Smiley

I would stay away from ICO's like Zabercoin, this will most likely result in you (and the other investors) loosing money. I invested in a similar ICO (wont tell the name here because I dont want them to get any attention at all) and lost more than half of my initial investment before I sold my stack. It was the worst ICO I invested in so far, and Zabercoin will likely be like them.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:03:57 PM

The HQx Token: What It Is and Why You Want It
If you have a business, you likely spend a lot of time every quarter trying to figure out the best way to utilize your marketing budget. You want to reach the most potential consumers for the least money possible. Likely you have noticed that more and more of your budget is being spent on internet advertising. In fact, for the first time, in 2017, a plurality of advertising expenditures worldwide went to the internet. By 2021, half of the money spent by businesses on advertising is expected to go online.
If you want to know the popular ICO and the lucrative ICO, you can search in the Services section, it is one of the sub-forums in this forum. Usually there will be many campaigns or bounty available from various ICO. So later you can know which ICO is running. If you've found the various ICOs there, you can start to find out and do some research on the ICO. You have to make sure if ICO is legit and not a scam. The easiest way to make sure of that is to look at the testimonies of the various people who have tried the ICO. Or you can read the whitepaper and see the developers.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:05:44 PM

There are many ICO that is really good for now. My suggestion is INS ECOSYSTEM or The Abyss, also the Appcoins. They are very promising and have the chance to boom in the market soon. You can research about them and read some reviews.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:07:55 PM

I'm thinking of participating in a good ICO. A week ago I saw an interesting ICO here on Bitcointalk - Zabercoin. First I kinda looked through really quickly. But after I made a little research I got excited about this project. Their idea of backing crypto with real estate seems interesting. Because real estate has been around for many years and its value is growing all the time.

Also I would like to hear your opinions on what ICOs you consider the best now. I want to participate at least in 3 projects and see what will come out of this  Smiley

crypto and real estate? I was quite impressed with REAL at that time but first they did not raise a lot and it seems the marketing has not been enough. Even with the strong team so far it has not really got traction.
Revdo355

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:10:37 PM

looks like a whole lot of personal effort is needed here in research cos every other person seems to have one bias for one project or the other. I guess the mantra here should be "no haste" The popular fomo drive can make one do otherwise. A careful painstaking search and study like I'm doing night and day this days i believe will pay off. Listening to experts no doubt will equally help. Good luck!
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:03:09 AM

Low key shilling for Zabercoin I see.

What real estate they're supposedly going to invest? Where, in which country/city? It's the dumbest idea.

They won't do shit and just ask for money for themselves as most ICOs do...

Pretty much this. The fact that someone can make up a flashy campaign and promise lot of fluff and raise millions of dollars in funding shows that this market is kind of manic right now, like the IPO market was during the tech bubble in 1999, which most of you here won't remember. When the tech bubble burst in 2000, the IPO market just vanished... poof.

I'm not convinced there's going to be a huge crash here though, because of the fact the global economy is so much more massive than a 500 billion dollar crypto currency market. What's going to be the undoing of bitcoin is greed... people making new forks every month will destroy bitcoin's credibility. I called it here in this post. You think the media won't pick up on this?   With that said, another coin will just take it's place.   People like places to put money where it can be safe from criminal, unconstitutional civil asset forfeiture or shady governments all over the world who don't have their citizen's best interests at heart.

With that said, certain precious metals look dirt cheap here. I won't say which ones until I've loaded up on a couple dozen ounces. I suggest the whales here take a good look at some of the platinum group metals and their above ground supplies and consider buying them. The problem with this is chinese make fakes that often pass off as real and act to dilute the supply. Similar to how the chinese are now making bitcoin forks. Go figure. Can't they make anything that's not a knockoff of someone else's idea?
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:18:26 AM

Sirin Labs is the best right now. As you can see they already collected more than 118 million USD!
Visit their website: https://sirinlabs.com There's still time, you can invest this project for 9 more days.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:49:05 AM

Check Selfkey. Check this ICO review video out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEj8NsuhUb0
A strong team with a working alpha and a small hardcap. Right now, the presale is ongoing.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:54:00 AM

Zabercoin? Well i never heard about that. Seems like new ico right now. If you interest to the project, just invest some money to it and hopely the project will be successfull.
The other ico, hdac is very good and promissing too. Hdac is supported by big company hyundai.
Revdo355

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:46:38 PM

Low key shilling for Zabercoin I see.

What real estate they're supposedly going to invest? Where, in which country/city? It's the dumbest idea.

They won't do shit and just ask for money for themselves as most ICOs do...

Pretty much this. The fact that someone can make up a flashy campaign and promise lot of fluff and raise millions of dollars in funding shows that this market is kind of manic right now, like the IPO market was during the tech bubble in 1999, which most of you here won't remember. When the tech bubble burst in 2000, the IPO market just vanished... poof.

I'm not convinced there's going to be a huge crash here though, because of the fact the global economy is so much more massive than a 500 billion dollar crypto currency market. What's going to be the undoing of bitcoin is greed... people making new forks every month will destroy bitcoin's credibility. I called it here in this post. You think the media won't pick up on this?   With that said, another coin will just take it's place.   People like places to put money where it can be safe from criminal, unconstitutional civil asset forfeiture or shady governments all over the world who don't have their citizen's best interests at heart.

With that said, certain precious metals look dirt cheap here. I won't say which ones until I've loaded up on a couple dozen ounces. I suggest the whales here take a good look at some of the platinum group metals and their above ground supplies and consider buying them. The problem with this is chinese make fakes that often pass off as real and act to dilute the supply. Similar to how the chinese are now making bitcoin forks. Go figure. Can't they make anything that's not a knockoff of someone else's idea?

Couldn't agree less. Cool
mashutka

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:00:09 PM

I am interested in Healthureum right now. Nowadays healthcare has some problems and I hope this project will solve them.
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:34 PM

In my opinion swissborg,lydian,gladius are best ico’s right now
DubMatrix

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

Right now it's all in the red.