Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4115 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

bitcoin can make money and of course it will help the economy and will bring change for them, and of course the expected change is to get better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

I think blockchain would be the right word because everything will be based on blockchain and not bitcoin. Bitcoin is just the face  to make it recognizable to the masses.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

I think blockchain would be the right word because everything will be based on blockchain and not bitcoin. Bitcoin is just the face  to make it recognizable to the masses.

Correct this is in one small word revolution. We see this and many companies see it to, only ones that dont want to see or they dont understand are banks. Simply said they cannot control it that why they dont like it. But blockchain technology will be future in every aspect of this word and eventually even banks will have to acknowledge it in the end.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

After today's drop in the value of all the crypto currency, it becomes clear that bitcoin will not be able to change anything this year unless it changes itself.

dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Certainly that's because with the bitcoin is able to provide an opportunity that is open to anyone if you want to invest.With the occurrence of very fast price movements make it possible for them in looking for more income every time and of course the economy is more secure after the population in a country able to live prosperous.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

Bitcoin will change everything because even the simplest people may learn the trading system. So it is possible that anyone will use it and it can change life, career, occupation, way of earnings, and everything.
It can also change the character of a person if he/she didn't know how to handle success.
It won’t change everything, rather it will change somethings that has to do with how people make investments, and also how they store their wealth. Already, many people has been making use of Bitcoin as a means for savings, instead of the banks where they make no single profit.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Really hard to tell. So far though, we are just gaining little entrance into the global market but not on a huge scale yet, but it is a start. Once the adoption keeps increasing and we start seeing some high level of usage later on, then we can start seeing the real effect it would have or be having then on the global market. However, it is still a part of it as long as it is a global currency, but the impact is just being lightly felt compared to what is going to be expected in the long run.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

It could be that bitcoin changes everything towards the better. Provided that our hard work and patience is the most fundamental is that we should be more diligent again in digging knowledge. We must be optimistic and always try to lead a better life.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

I cant say that I would not be very happy to see the things that you have wrote here become a reality. Nevertheless I dont see Bitcoin going anywhere near to 100k even in 2018. I believe that we will still see a booming crypto market throughout 2018 and also some more bull runs on Bitcoin, but I dont think that it will reach those levels anytime soon. I guess we will experience another bear market sooner or later as well.
Different people thought differently. And I think that bitcoin will change the world. It is a digital currency and the world is turning towards technology. In the future the trading, marketing, payments and everything will be in bitcoin. Dollar is of course worldwide usable currency but if you want your local money you will have to change. While bitcoin will not need any exchange when all the people will use it.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

bitcoin can make money and of course it will help the economy and will bring change for them, and of course the expected change is to get better
Money should not be invest in bitcoin only and the transaction fee of course is very high. I will also invest in Ethereum and ripple because I like these two currencies the most. The future is that of digital currency and all other paper and fiat currency will disappear from the market. There will be only crypto in the future all over the world. I also need transaction fee should be low. IT will surely bring a good economy change in the world.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

Bitcoin is the worse coin in the market cap, is mined with PoW method that is out of control and very bad for the planet. Bitcoin is a joke in our days that takes to much because newbies are still buying it.
The future belongs to technologies like Hashgraph

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

bener once you categorized that bitcoin that will change a person of course in terms of economy and finance as well. because the bitcoin is a very promising and profitable asset also for its users / enthusiasts
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

We will probably see that bitcoin will eventually change everything in economy like we know it is.
Only for this to be happening think it will take more then just saying it. For now banks dont like bitcoin and technology behind it but maybe in some time 10 ears maybe they will realize mistakes and try to accept it and use that technology.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will really change everything not just our lives but also the world. Countries will change not just economically but also the government. Digital money will take over fiat. Technologies and companies will rise. Money is not a problem anymore, poverty will be gone nor lessen.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

People will use bitcoin in the mars for sure. It's going to be future of the money. I call universal currency.
But if for now not too promising for bitcoin is called a universal currency Because there are still many countries who want to ban the existence of bitcoin to grow so it is still often the occurrence of pro and contra that often arise between government and society.
It is hard for them to stop the growth of bitcoin many of countries are accepting bitcoin even as legal currency now so how can they ban bitcoin in whole world. People have invested in bitcoin at high level so trust them you should also invest in bitcoin today. I have no idea what will happen because bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can say what will happen incoming few years of crypto but I am sure coming year will be best year for the future of bitcoin.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

People will use bitcoin in the mars for sure. It's going to be future of the money. I call universal currency.
But if for now not too promising for bitcoin is called a universal currency Because there are still many countries who want to ban the existence of bitcoin to grow so it is still often the occurrence of pro and contra that often arise between government and society.
It is hard for them to stop the growth of bitcoin many of countries are accepting bitcoin even as legal currency now so how can they ban bitcoin in whole world. People have invested in bitcoin at high level so trust them you should also invest in bitcoin today. I have no idea what will happen because bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can say what will happen incoming few years of crypto but I am sure coming year will be best year for the future of bitcoin.

Yes,im very agree that because many persons become rish because of bitcoin and the number 1 of that to change everything is to end the poverty of people. bitcoin is very helpful in every one of bitcoiner because we can get extra income and we can buy a daily needs.like me theres lot of changes of my life like patience i have that bcause of bitcoin because in bitcoin is the important of the investing or holding a bitcoin is patience so if without that you canot succesful if you dont have a patience.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

After today's drop in the value of all the crypto currency, it becomes clear that bitcoin will not be able to change anything this year unless it changes itself.
I don’t know about thought about bitcoin. Did you think that bitcoin is a bubble or anything else? It will better that you think positive about bitcoin because it can give you a very huge profit if you invest in it. I am ok with the system and in the future it will more easily than that of today. The problem is just the transaction fee which is high and I am sure that it will also be reconsidered for the trust of the people.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

yes it is....bitcoin is changing everything especially our life,it became better that we are thingking....bitcoin can give a huge profit if we invest,just we can do is joining to all forum that we know how to discuss or related....bitcoin is easily working we can manage our time,so i considered that we change our life because of bitcoin.....
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:18:32 PM

I can say that bitcoin already changed everything and his technology, just look how many new startups we got in last year. Also look how raised btc price since 2010. And also many people now understood that money can't be only controlled by banks.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

How will productivity and prosperity of humanity rise to the new golden age level in 2018? Do I have to send an application to benefit from that new golden age level or will the authorities contact and inform me? Are you sure that all this will happen based on bitcoin or will some other great payment options also help to reach this goal?
Yes. Bitcoin will change everything for example in the future if the bitcoin already recognizes by many country it is possible to happen thay bitcoin will become our national curency and by that the transaction is very fast and also trusted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: