Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4115 times)
Justin Biebers (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:21:01 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junard619

Activity: 88
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:31:53 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:45:27 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I agree with you and now the possibilities with bitcoin are limitless and the sky will be the limit because it has influenced almost everything in the world  so in  the coming year it can indeed influence software, finance, military operations among others all over the world. I wouldn't be surprised.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:45:26 PM

How will productivity and prosperity of humanity rise to the new golden age level in 2018? Do I have to send an application to benefit from that new golden age level or will the authorities contact and inform me? Are you sure that all this will happen based on bitcoin or will some other great payment options also help to reach this goal?

Nope buit i think you can try to invest some of your income in bitcoin and you will not be left out when finally others are reaping from the benefits they will derive from bitcoin in future. Just get involved dude and buy and hold some bitcoins or invest in a mine.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:08:24 PM

Lets not get ahead of ourselves now if bitcoin ever hit 1 million dollars and surpassed the global capitalization of gold that would be an amazing feat. And then you could discuss more what now seem like ludicrous predictions but they won't be then. I agree there will be a new wealthly elite however I disagree and think the dollar will still have some use even if that use is minimal. Maybe I am naive and simply cannot imagine a world without dollars and fiat...I mean it is kind of hard to considering this is what I have seen my first 30 years.

jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:13 PM

It would be good news when productivity and prosperity of humanity rise to the new golden age level. And it also nice that bitcoin will be used by central Bank. It is advisable to invest our money and property now to face and welcome 2018. And I believe that bitcoin will have much effects on human life, especially in the financial side.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:29:06 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
It is not impossible to the bitcoin, we did not expect this huge value. Bitcoin can do in the future like being legal, payment transaction and business. This will be the one good opportunity now by the user to earn and save a bitcoin in the future because it has a big role in our economy and very beneficial if become so popular.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:33:16 PM

I'd say only sky is the limit! I can't be thankful enough to find about bitcoin at this time! When I read all posts like yours they motivate me to buy more, but sadly I invested all now waiting for the next payday but will certainly buy more when I can. Just imagine 1 million dollars!! that is huge right there in the center imagine in 2 years 2million I would be blessed if this happens.

What do you mean by productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise?? I see only money to raise or i miss something other else?
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:34:22 PM

yes because bitcoin can help the poor its kind of hard to consider this what i seen my first 12.....years old imagine a world without dollars.and bitcoin is important and the bitcoin is investment.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

we know that bitcoin will change everything,especially the standard of your life, if before... you do not have money theb finally now you have a lot because of bitcoin,they want to be freinds with you even they hate you before ,now you have lot of freinds because you have money,thats why bitcoin will change everything.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:36:26 PM

It already make a big changes in our society now but weren’t giving attention that much because of so many things that happens this past days & years. The investors are more open to a much riskier but have bigger possibility’s of profits that we haven’t seen since before in stock markets. We are more immune now with a fluctuations as huge as 20% to 30% downfall that we’re not experienced. We change to be a better us because of bitcoin and the society follows.
thetyper

Activity: 97

In BTCtalk since 2016

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

I agree in that awesome story you are telling, for sure it is based in true facts  Smiley. We all are very sure of that, wouldnt be here, discussing this otherwise. Now, $1.000.000 is kinda a high prediction to break in 2018, let´s stay focused, doesn´t help at all that exageration. Wanna know my numbers?:

1/1/2018: BTC $22.000
1/3/2018: BTC $26.000
1/6/2018: BTC $41.000
1/9;2018: BTC $50.000 aprox
1/12/2018: BTC $100.000 aprox
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:38:55 PM

I'd say only sky is the limit! I can't be thankful enough to find about bitcoin at this time! When I read all posts like yours they motivate me to buy more, but sadly I invested all now waiting for the next payday but will certainly buy more when I can. Just imagine 1 million dollars!! that is huge right there in the center imagine in 2 years 2million I would be blessed if this happens.

What do you mean by productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise?? I see only money to raise or i miss something other else?
Of course there would be prosperity for everyone us here who always find ways to earn bitcoins.And if that happens,our country will really benefit bitcoin since it will rise up our economic stability and will become a progressive and productive country soon.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:49:01 PM

It is not impossible to the bitcoin, we did not expect this huge value. Bitcoin can do in the future like being legal, payment transaction and business. This will be the one good opportunity now by the user to earn and save a bitcoin in the future because it has a big role in our economy and very beneficial if become so popular.
Everything is possible to happen. But it think that it is depending on demand and supply, if the demand of bitcoin is increasing then we can say that its price will also continue to increase, as we were even not expecting such a hung increase in the price of bitcoin.
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:59:01 PM

Bitcoin is able to change everything if it becomes reachable from all people across the globe , but unfortunately we still have lots of people that don't even know about internet's existence or that there's computers on the planet . Bitcoin can help  people to have a new way to obtain money and enhance their life quality if they just invest a bit of time in learning about it and how and where to obtain it .
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:05:49 AM

What we're witnessing here is survivorship bias.

You see a lot of people getting rich off Bitcoin, but you don't see the people who bought high and sold low.

You also don't see the money that is moved from other investments and bank accounts to Bitcoin.

When money is taken from those other investments, the price will decrease and holders of those investments take losses.

When money is taken from  bank accounts, the bank reserves get lower which means the banks can lend less money. The result? The central banks will print more money, lowering the value of fiat.

You could say this will create a feedback loop and accelerate the adoption of Bitcoin. It will reward the early adopters, while the latecomers have to buy high. In the end there will be a new cliff between rich and poor, just distributed differently.

It's very simple. Not everyone can be simultaneously rich. If everybody is equally rich, nobody is rich. But it's moot, because cryptocurrencies do nothing to spread the wealth, there will always be rich and poor.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:13:19 AM

What we're witnessing here is survivorship bias.

You see a lot of people getting rich off Bitcoin, but you don't see the people who bought high and sold low.

You also don't see the money that is moved from other investments and bank accounts to Bitcoin.

When money is taken from those other investments, the price will decrease and holders of those investments take losses.

When money is taken from  bank accounts, the bank reserves get lower which means the banks can lend less money. The result? The central banks will print more money, lowering the value of fiat.

You could say this will create a feedback loop and accelerate the adoption of Bitcoin. It will reward the early adopters, while the latecomers have to buy high. In the end there will be a new cliff between rich and poor, just distributed differently.

It's very simple. Not everyone can be simultaneously rich. If everybody is equally rich, nobody is rich. But it's moot, because cryptocurrencies do nothing to spread the wealth, there will always be rich and poor.
You are right in your reasoning but at the same time you are only seeing the way things are going to change when it comes to money, bitcoin is going to change the way we do a lot of things, just look at the Internet, not only it changed the way we communicate about our jobs, it changed the way we interact socially, the way we get entertainment, the way get the news and the way we perform our jobs, everything changed, and bitcoin has the potential of doing the same.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:37 AM

yes it seems that bitcoin will change everything, but not directly and instantly, it takes several stages to change something that works with blockchain or bitcoin, and with bitcoin we can get a lot of profit.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:36:51 AM

it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:46:04 AM

no, it cant. bitcoin cant change everything but god can.  god is the only powerful among all of us earthlings and he is the only one that can change everything. while on the other hand, bitcoin is just only a digital currency that main works in an online environment, sure it has  many usage and purpose such as buying , selling, trading ,mining etc.. almost everything bitcoin can possibly do but it cant still possibly change everything and no , dollars wont fade slowly or will be replaced totally by bitcoin ,because dollar or any other fiats are the only legal currency that can represent a country itself.  lastly , its almost impossible for bitcoin to reach 1million dollars because that value is not a joke anymore and it is too high to be reach by just a digital currency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: