Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Verge Dying?  (Read 1129 times)
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:13:51 AM

RIP

take a look at the char.t. it seems a zombie came out of the graveyard.. with a 50% in his back! oouchhh  yeahhh take this

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:08:19 AM

I also thought that Verge is dead, but now by the graph it has got nice incresing rate. In summer when I tried to invest in Verge I was a bit dissapointed but now maybe it is a good time to invest
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:58:16 AM

It is still not dead! but the way it is performing looks like it will be dead or it will be same as doge. people will use it just for the sake of it...

verge is around for several years and the price is still sooooo low!!!
counterplay

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

Verge is a great coin and has made about 800x for investors this year.
So this alone shoud answer your question.
The good news is that there is still room for growth as other privacy coins have a marketcap in the billions and verge just reached 200M.
There will always be the monero shills, who are very active talking shit in threads about competing coins, just don't listen to them.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:31:14 AM

I was tempted to invest but didn't pull the trigger.

Do you think that it still has future and will recover?
The Verge is a very volatile currency and it is little different from several that we have the disposition in the market. I ended up checking her chart, in a few months it was worth something around 4 satoshis (around March) had a big bump in June reaching 200 satoshis soon after it fell sharply in August, rose in September again and now is in a drastic process of fall.

At her current price (something around 52 satoshis) to make any kind of investment in her would be very risky, I suggest you keep following her chart and when she gets around 10-20 satoshis would be a good point to enter.
counterplay

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:55:19 AM

I was tempted to invest but didn't pull the trigger.

Do you think that it still has future and will recover?
The Verge is a very volatile currency and it is little different from several that we have the disposition in the market. I ended up checking her chart, in a few months it was worth something around 4 satoshis (around March) had a big bump in June reaching 200 satoshis soon after it fell sharply in August, rose in September again and now is in a drastic process of fall.

At her current price (something around 52 satoshis) to make any kind of investment in her would be very risky, I suggest you keep following her chart and when she gets around 10-20 satoshis would be a good point to enter.

Did you even look at a chart? The price is around 90 satoshi since yesterday evening.
The chart versus BTC is not great in the last months, but this can be said about most altcoins because of BTCs massive bullrun.
The chart versus $ is excellent, especially with the breakout yesterday.
Redbackone

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:16:19 AM

I sold out my XRP holdings yesterday morning to buy in on Verge. My dismay at the XRP pump was soon forgotten when Verge rose 30% in about 6 hours off my buy price (around 50 satoshis).  Grin
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:17:57 AM

I don't think that coin can be dead?? Huh

It only can be traded with low volume but if you see that many coins are pumping maybe this is good indicator to buy! Wait for the pump and sell!
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

Well if you are comparing any coin with bitcoin, then yes, they are as good as dead. but if thats not the case then no its not dying. its doing fine in its own bracket and the same is true for almost all the non-scam coins.
Redbackone

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:26:01 AM

non-scam coins

Love it. I'm waiting for the next Airdrop announcement that includes this in their title.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

The price is in all time high so wait until the price dump.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:41 AM

The price is in all time high so wait until the price dump.
Verye is still kicking and not dead, this coin is still moving in the exchange. Though it takes time to price pump but for sure we will seeing verge to Pump. I cant consider the price too high so for me okay to invest.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:53:40 AM

Oddly McAfee seems to think otherwise https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

Redbackone

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:02:36 AM

I saw this yesterday and wondered if it was the reasoning behind the pump of the last 24 hours. So many lazy people out there that don't want to do their own research and just jump on anything.

xshadowx

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:11 AM

I saw this yesterday and wondered if it was the reasoning behind the pump of the last 24 hours. So many lazy people out there that don't want to do their own research and just jump on anything.

The same goes for the ones saying that is dead, the problem with 'crypto traders' is they want lambo in 7 days. Verge is a long term project, the price prediction for the eoy for verge was 0.01$ and is almost 0.016$ with some saying it can reach 0.02$ after xmas. If people were a bit patient and and don't spread fud becase they haven't make 10k in the last 2 hours we would be better.
bk2000

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

Shitcoin through and through. Latched TOR onto itself and claimed it was more anonymous than any other coin, but failed to develop on-chain anonymity--the hard part. Only noobs who have no clue what's going on fell for it, so kudos for being smart enough not to invest.

No clue as far as market action--try to keep my analysis focused on the technology rather than timing the market.

Has any other coin developed on-chain anonymity at this point? I often wonder which of the privacy coins technically has the best anonymity.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:49:12 PM

Shitcoin through and through. Latched TOR onto itself and claimed it was more anonymous than any other coin, but failed to develop on-chain anonymity--the hard part. Only noobs who have no clue what's going on fell for it, so kudos for being smart enough not to invest.

No clue as far as market action--try to keep my analysis focused on the technology rather than timing the market.

Has any other coin developed on-chain anonymity at this point? I often wonder which of the privacy coins technically has the best anonymity.

Yes, monero, zcash, aeon... Most coins attempt to do on-chain anonymity --with varying degrees of success.

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

Haha dead coin. VERGE all survive. Great coin if the price went below 60 sat, don't think just buy guaranteed profit. Often it falls but then rises. Moreover, it is not a shitcoin and reliable coin already with a history. A good investment

High risk high payoff
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:56:26 PM

no its not..still kicking..hit 100 sats today 😂
buy now and hodl..lets go to the moon

pr3m0nition

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

Absolutely hold. Someone above mentioned that the TOR protocol is inherently not anonymous. This clearly shows that you do not know how the technology works with masking and obfuscating the next hop...

Do some research prior to posting.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: