Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bringing back the cloudmining.club - Mine Bitcoin from any Windows Computer  (Read 138 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:23:56 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 08:49:41 PM by btc4peace

I created an ANN page at http://btc4peace.com but I will keep this page updated as well.

-------------------------

On 12/11/2017 I had an idea how to bring CloudMining.Club back online and I would like you to get involved.

I am in the process of creating a Windows application using AutoIT.script. The application will load a few paid ads (like a-ads, mellowads, etc) and then continue to scroll through Default Ads.

The simple application will literally just refresh the display page with the banner ad at the top and will be sure to load paid ads only once per 24 hour period. (so there will be lots of default ads)

The earnings from the paid ads and 50% of the ad sales for Lifetime Default Ads will fund a Faucet System account that pays you based on your Lifetime number of adviews. (Note, I will code it to only count 1 ad per minute credited and only 1 copy running at a time)
How is this cloud mining?

Cloud Mining is vague. To me it means mining Bitcoins from computers. Ours is more like Ad Cloud Mining

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: