Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will market fall?  (Read 927 times)
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:50:57 AM

Guys, I am from May in the crypto world, I have mined 16 ETH since. With 5 of them I have traded successfully during the crisis which appeared the last months. I am expecting a major sell-off for 2 weeks almost and nothing happens. Bitcoin and alts are still there.
When is this going to happen? It looks like it wants to rise and rise.

I cannot see a very convincing reason or reasons why the market will fall. Why are you expecting such a fall of the market by the way? In fact, as of now, we are seeing Ethereum successfully broken the $500 resistance. Perhaps, this Ethereum price growth will continue on and on until around $600. Bitcoin of course had already done its retracement and the growth that we are seeing right now shall be going on and on as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:53:03 AM

See the price of ethereum slowly begin to rise and the price has reached $ 500. I think this price will continue to rise until the beginning of the year.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:19:06 AM

See the price of ethereum slowly begin to rise and the price has reached $ 500. I think this price will continue to rise until the beginning of the year.

Your right, and i think this is the time to invest or buy ethereum because like you said the price is slowly to rise his price. And for sure when this year 2018 coming, that's is the time to watch out our coin or altcoin because of value of all crypto, i'm not an expert but that's my opinion.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:41:44 AM

I agree with many folks here... Market will not fall if anything current BTC futures being added to real fiat exchange is showing that cryptocurrencys are slowly but surley being recognized as true currency with it's value. Now the only thing I fear with all this is control, offline world is dependent on control and they will try to put in some kind of regulation to control the market.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:49:48 AM

Your right, and i think this is the time to invest or buy ethereum because like you said the price is slowly to rise his price. And for sure when this year 2018 coming, that's is the time to watch out our coin or altcoin because of value of all crypto, i'm not an expert but that's my opinion.
I agree with you because I also think if later in the year 2018 ethereum will ride with the land slowly-so if you already have the capital to be able to buy the coins, I believe there will be a loss
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

I agree with many folks here... Market will not fall if anything current BTC futures being added to real fiat exchange is showing that cryptocurrencys are slowly but surley being recognized as true currency with it's value. Now the only thing I fear with all this is control, offline world is dependent on control and they will try to put in some kind of regulation to control the market.
It is true that you say because we're still not sure gan could control the market price because right now we are still not able to predict there will be a change in the market price so it will depend how people who are interested in the coin
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

I am not talking about eth. I am talking about the crypto market in general. About the correction it didn't have for a long time already
if you looking for red day just watch the bitcoin price. if bitcoin drop dramatically there might be a big chance for altcoin to drop too. when bitcoin recover i believe altcoin will recover and eth will become more stronger. i following this flow in investing. i wonder whats yours

erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:06:33 AM

It is true that you say because we're still not sure gan could control the market price because right now we are still not able to predict there will be a change in the market price so it will depend how people who are interested in the coin
if a lot of people are busy to enter the market and do trading activities to buy a stable coin every day, I think the market will still be good and will not fall.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:27:12 AM

It will happen when people least expect it.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:32:13 AM

I dont think we'll see a crash soon. There are so many people first hearing about cryptocurrencies and investing now, it's crazy. We might see insane growth before a correction comes along.

dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:03:13 AM

etherum is one of the good altcoin so i believe on it that as of now the price of it are rising it may continue and by the 2018 next year the way on how we see the ethereum are in the good way of taking some good future .

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:58:45 AM

Exactly what I have been waiting for a while. The crypto market should fall like last time in May. I have never seen something like this for ling time. Bitcoin price just increase and increase. And this scares me to get into it. Now everyone keep buying btc whether they know what is bitcoin or not they just buy. Bitcoin news are everywhere now. Tv, radio, tech website, finance websites, other any websites... its every where. I really wonder how long this will continue like this.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

Guys, I am from May in the crypto world, I have mined 16 ETH since. With 5 of them I have traded successfully during the crisis which appeared the last months. I am expecting a major sell-off for 2 weeks almost and nothing happens. Bitcoin and alts are still there.

Dude its hard to say when will the market goes down. First and foremost the market is so stable up to this moment. You check it on some charts. Plus BTC is know world-wide now theres a minimal chances that the BTC price will fall. But so far so good. You try the trading industry and youll learn from there that the BTC market is stable. The more people know the BTC the high the pricy it gets. So ive read that youre expecting the high rise of price soon, its expected that the BTC price will be sky rocketing on early 2018. If I were you I wouldnt sell the coin that I kept on my wallet. I would hoard the supplies until it reached my desired value. Laws of supply and demand bro. GOOD LUCK!
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:34:38 AM

I wonder how.the Bitcoin futures are affecting the market...is there a thread which discusses this ?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:35:04 AM

With your opinion I am not strongly agree because the market for crypto currency is not predictable and easy the market is saturated and many of the experts have knowledge and experience regarding currencies. the important thing for market is to keep an eye on the rise and fall of the market there is the rise chances for the market till the Christmas and many fall after the new year celebration.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:59:22 AM

I think, that some kind of fall will happen at the beginning of 2018. The value of BTC can not grow infinitely without any real approvements.
After BTC fall all other cryptocurrency will also drop. But I hope - not for a long period of time.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:01:53 AM

First why would you wish that crypto currency market crash, it seems odd coming from a miner and to be completely honest I do not see this happening in the near future. Remember that bitcoin is fairly a your technology as it was just invented in 2009 and crypto currency trading is still new if you compared to other markets.
A little history here, stock market was created at 1817 and the first major stock market crash was at 1929, almost 100 years before a market fall. I know major price correction will always happen and no one can stop it but as of now only a few people are invested in Bitcoin and most them are willing to hold their coins.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:04:39 AM

Maybe the correction will come after we reach 33k? Nobody can tell you for sure, crypto is still a new thing and is nothing like the regular stock market.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:09:52 AM

the cryptocurrencies will fall down if all of nation block crypto for transaction and exchanger,
but I don't think it's possible, because every nation have diffrent policy
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:11:32 AM

I think market will go down near to Christmas holidays, when each one will want to fix their profits/loss.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: