Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52755 times)
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 12:44:55 PM

Is trading on Kucoin better than Hotbit? Sometimes Kucoin doesn't go well

The taste varies, but apparently many people like Kucoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:47:06 PM

Well don't know how long it will goes, but it so cheap and looks like on the verge of death. It just if the chance of winning at Kucoin was slightly greater, it might change the future of AXE. Kucoin is a decent place, though not as famous as the bigger one.

As we speak, AXE is more than 2 million market cap and ranked 480 on Coingecko, so by your standard, there are more than 3000 dead coins with active Github and community, Sumo Turtle are even cheaper and more dead, well, good luck with your investment, I would sell everything and retire in your place, you will probably lose everything with your level of judgement.

Dont bury Sumo too early. Sumo is building its own DAO and non-IP based internet technology. Still Sumo is not immune to curveballs and black swans like that we have seen lately in broad markets. It might take a year or more for Sumo team to raise from ashes, and then to lock on first priority goal being roll-out of non-IP supernet. Its turtle will be transported to a spacy den in the Mediterranean region lest it becomes infected by Coronavirus.
AXEwang

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 07:21:15 AM

Well don't know how long it will goes, but it so cheap and looks like on the verge of death. It just if the chance of winning at Kucoin was slightly greater, it might change the future of AXE. Kucoin is a decent place, though not as famous as the bigger one.

As we speak, AXE is more than 2 million market cap and ranked 480 on Coingecko, so by your standard, there are more than 3000 dead coins with active Github and community, Sumo Turtle are even cheaper and more dead, well, good luck with your investment, I would sell everything and retire in your place, you will probably lose everything with your level of judgement.

Dont bury Sumo too early. Sumo is building its own DAO and non-IP based internet technology. Still Sumo is not immune to curveballs and black swans like that we have seen lately in broad markets. It might take a year or more for Sumo team to raise from ashes, and then to lock on first priority goal being roll-out of non-IP supernet. Its turtle will be transported to a spacy den in the Mediterranean region lest it becomes infected by Coronavirus.

I think you misunderstood me, I did not say anything negative about Sumo or Trtl, I am only saying that guy is absurd, using price dip to judge if a coin is dead or not. Please read carefully again
2020VISION

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

The end approaches..What are you doing to prepare?

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:35:11 PM

I think you misunderstood me, I did not say anything negative about Sumo or Trtl, I am only saying that guy is absurd, using price dip to judge if a coin is dead or not. Please read carefully again

^say GOAT one more time...  Cool  LOL!!

Thank you for supporting freedom. A portion of the proceeds will go to those in need of funds during these troubled times. Help us make it count!!
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 01:47:05 PM

I would definitely use Kucoin than Hotbit. I don't know why but there is something off with Hotbit.
charlie137 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 06:36:44 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 07:17:06 PM by charlie137

I would definitely use Kucoin than Hotbit. I don't know why but there is something off with Hotbit.

like warren buffet likes to say - `theres always somethings wrong with any of them` ahahahah shhshshhshshshshshs Cool Cool Cool Cool https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7889220/ 🤕 https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/warren-buffett-calls-wells-fargo-account-fraud-total-disaster-settlement-2020-2-1028936995

CEX preferences depends on the geo and current regulations so what could work for you might be very likely be unreachable for EU geo and vice versa

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 01:54:13 AM

new electrum https://github.com/AXErunners/electrum-axe/releases/tag/3.3.8.6

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
AXEwang

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:19:30 PM

we got listed on Biki, happy trading
https://www.biki.com/zh_CN/trade/AXE_USDThttps://www.biki.com/zh_CN/trade/AXE_USDT
Gash

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:39:03 PM

like warren buffet likes to say - `theres always somethings wrong with any of them` ahahahah shhshshhshshshshshs Cool Cool Cool Cool https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7889220/ 🤕 https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/warren-buffett-calls-wells-fargo-account-fraud-total-disaster-settlement-2020-2-1028936995

CEX preferences depends on the geo and current regulations so what could work for you might be very likely be unreachable for EU geo and vice versa

How the heck does this have anything to do with AXE discussion? If you look up global banking system, FED, ECB, Bank of Japan etc., then they all are being battered for expectable ineffectiveness of traditional financial fiefdom banks occupy to cushion falling economies worldwide. Yeah that said, banks are gonna drench in massive blood flood because the financial system just reached the stage where it can no longer exist as we know it without being restructured into something more resilient to crises.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:08:18 AM

This is good news and I congratulate the AX team listed on Kucoin and expect the price to increase significantly in the coming days. I'm new here and I'm glad to see that AX has been working very well since 2017 until now. I want to be involved in the PoW process of AX, so what should I do now? I have a capital of more than $ 5,000, can I make about $ 8000 in 6 months?
AXEwang

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:11:50 PM

This is good news and I congratulate the AX team listed on Kucoin and expect the price to increase significantly in the coming days. I'm new here and I'm glad to see that AX has been working very well since 2017 until now. I want to be involved in the PoW process of AX, so what should I do now? I have a capital of more than $ 5,000, can I make about $ 8000 in 6 months?

I can not offer any investment advice, I dont think AXE team has any investment expert, and in no way we can pump or dump the price since there is no financing stage as in ICO tokens. This is a decentralized project, in a way what we do each day impacts the future value of AXE, which is linked to its price, but not sure how strong the link is.

You can mine AXE or set up a masternode, to earn coins, but make sure you do it correctly.
AXEwang

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:13:25 PM

Our new wallet release.   https://github.com/AXErunners/electrum-axe/releases/tag/3.3.8.7
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:40:26 AM

----axe has been added to agama mining----

Agama Mining Pool  ==> https://agamamining.xyz/

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://agamamining.xyz:5710 -u -p c=IQ

charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 06:12:08 PM

----axe has been added to agama mining----

Agama Mining Pool  ==> https://agamamining.xyz/

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://agamamining.xyz:5710 -u -p c=IQ

awesome! but change neoscrypt to x11

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
Gash

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:53:32 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2020, 06:31:49 PM by Gash

I can not offer any investment advice, I dont think AXE team has any investment expert, and in no way we can pump or dump the price since there is no financing stage as in ICO tokens. This is a decentralized project, in a way what we do each day impacts the future value of AXE, which is linked to its price, but not sure how strong the link is.

You can mine AXE or set up a masternode, to earn coins, but make sure you do it correctly.

Lol who cares what u can or can not do. No one gives a bubble about what u have to say. Someone is gonna come along and seal that mouth of yours to make sure no investment advice of any breed comes out of it. I have been a long time basher of this dumb community and will keep it this way until things start to change dramatically. Which is not going to happen because the community lacks stalwart and dedicated carers like u, with big ambitions to support their fidelity to their beloved coin they made out of egg shells in a dungeon. There, in the dark your thick pudgy ass reached horniness unheard of ever before.
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 08:37:34 PM

Lol who cares what u can or can not do. No one gives a bubble about what u have to say. Someone is gonna come along and seal that mouth of yours to make sure no investment advice of any breed comes out of it. I have been a long time basher of this dumb community and will keep it this way until things start to change dramatically.
<<snip kindergardentalk>>

Lol who cares that you have been a long time basher, just prove your stupidity is real and not induced by toxic intake  Grin

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 05:00:56 AM

is this coin still alive? This coin is traded on CREX24 for 5 sat and is there no other exchange place besides there? the team should place this coin in a proper place and make people comfortable to trade. CREX24 is not a good exchange place and if there is still progress then I will try to buy this coin. you must provide more updates again of your project.

aricoin will be expanding its scope over the next months, substantial changes to its protocol are planned this spring, so rejoice, my son. Whats coming has not been announced yet but I got a premonition that its gonna be something related to how youtube rewards its contents publishers. u got it right, aricoin could be adopted by youtube as a default reward token. time to lose ur shit from happiness.

ahahaha you saying so because of Aricoin' great performance??))) https://github.com/AricoinCurrency/Aricoin 20 commits in 2 years and pre .12 codebase - o man that shit is definitely gonna flagship youtube ahahahah
nice try, fucko  Grin Grin

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
AXEwang

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:18:43 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2020, 09:12:34 AM by AXEwang
Merited by Eddyc (2)

is this coin still alive? This coin is traded on CREX24 for 5 sat and is there no other exchange place besides there? the team should place this coin in a proper place and make people comfortable to trade. CREX24 is not a good exchange place and if there is still progress then I will try to buy this coin. you must provide more updates again of your project.

aricoin will be expanding its scope over the next months, substantial changes to its protocol are planned this spring, so rejoice, my son. Whats coming has not been announced yet but I got a premonition that its gonna be something related to how youtube rewards its contents publishers. u got it right, aricoin could be adopted by youtube as a default reward token. time to lose ur shit from happiness.

ahahaha you saying so because of Aricoin' great performance??))) https://github.com/AricoinCurrency/Aricoin 20 commits in 2 years and pre .12 codebase - o man that shit is definitely gonna flagship youtube ahahahah
nice try, fucko  Grin Grin

Another thing is social media tipping is a very old idea, tons of coins are doing that, I think 2016 or so ICO already doing that and maybe even early apparently that guy thinks this prehistory thing is something new and revolutionary, that gives you an idea about his level

AXE has also a social tipping function, developed by Cryptocurrencycheckout, we are on a much better platform in terms of social tipping.  

The reality is that AXE has a much larger group of followers and also comparatively active, so these clowns come to our discord, TG, or wechat to promote their shit, but in all cases, they lack any persistence, just want to pump it once and dump to other people and disappear, I have seen it a million times, there is nothing new here.  

When you make an investment, you got to check the entry threshold of the project. AXE is able to followed every technical improvement of Dash in the past two years and half, no other coin can do that, that is very costly to imitate. Aricoin two line of code plus a flashy website, I need 150 dollars to do the same with some entry level guy from Ukraine or India, I think you have to be insane to invest in such low threshold project
AXEwang

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 04:05:25 PM

Lol who cares what u can or can not do. No one gives a bubble about what u have to say. Someone is gonna come along and seal that mouth of yours to make sure no investment advice of any breed comes out of it. I have been a long time basher of this dumb community and will keep it this way until things start to change dramatically. Which is not going to happen because the community lacks stalwart and dedicated carers like u, with big ambitions to support their fidelity to their beloved coin they made out of egg shells in a dungeon. There, in the dark your thick pudgy ass reached horniness unheard of ever before.

This clown is irksome and he irks me !   If you dont care then why you are even bothered to be here in the first place !!

This is because I am a giver and u are a taker. I feed u. Noobs like u only make their life harder by not acknowledging this. Perhaps I will make u my errand boy, my dogsboy to fetch me drinks and scoff when I wish. I will put a nice leather leash on that neck and pull it every time when u open that piss hole with which u utter sounds. However guys like me see into the future, they know about things that are yet to happen and can adjust to rough protean conditions of ever-changing environment. This is something that piss hole babblers can never do due to lack of inherent imagination that acts as confines to their fat feminine mouths.

No comment, the viewers can all make their judgement about you and your project with your statement
neerajthakur.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 07:43:19 AM

This clown is irksome and he irks me !   If you dont care then why you are even bothered to be here in the first place !!

This is because I am a giver and u are a taker. I feed u. Noobs like u only make their life harder by not acknowledging this. Perhaps I will make u my errand boy, my dogsboy to fetch me drinks and scoff when I wish. I will put a nice leather leash on that neck and pull it every time when u open that piss hole with which u utter sounds. However guys like me see into the future, they know about things that are yet to happen and can adjust to rough protean conditions of ever-changing environment. This is something that piss hole babblers can never do due to lack of inherent imagination that acts as confines to their fat feminine mouths.

No comment, the viewers can all make their judgement about you and your project with your statement

NAILED IT. PERIOD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: