Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New User Here: Anyone Else Interested in Healthtech + Blockchain?  (Read 168 times)
aimedisglobal (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:33:02 PM

Hi everyone.

We are an international team working on developing a platform using blockchain technology, smart contracts and AI for the healthcare industry.

Each of us isn't new to the crypto scene, but as a team we are. Hence, "newbie" is our proud badge here in the forum.

We're hoping to engage with as many enthusiasts here, and help us understand better the entire process. It's not the technology we're concerned, it's the human factor. There are things we don't know about the community unless we tap into it, right?

How can we create a product and service that addresses the needs of the end user? Because the end user will most probably have knowledge of what blockchain is, of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and alt coins.

But we don't want to be "just another ICO". There are doctors in our team who have witnessed the lack of technological innovation in the medical field.
Data breaches happening 24/7. Patients being blocked from the medical services they require. Fraud. And so on.

So we really believe that smart contracts can help us make a better world. To a great extent.

We'll be around, trying to get to know the users on Bitcointalk and what keeps them up at night. I'm pretty sure it's not just the price of Bitcoin fluctuating.

Looking forward to learning more.
And perhaps meet some of you face to face at conferences related to the blockchain implementation.

Over and out,
Roxana from Aimedis

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:13:24 AM

Hi everyone.
We are an international team working on developing a platform using blockchain technology, smart contracts and AI for the healthcare industry.

Hi Wink how would using by you "blockchain technology" would differ from using simple database?
I think u only use buzz words and have no clue what you are doing. To be able to use "blockchain technology" you must spend hundred of millions $ to secure ur blockchain with computing power. U will never have it Cheesy u will just use distributed database at most, thats it Cheesy poor soul.
Jaiemkai2k

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

Hi Velko, I am Michael, one of the founders of Aimedis and medical doctor. We're not using buzzwords and are not using the blockchain to distribute the database as putting information of the databases into the blockchain just doesn't make any sense. We're using the blockchain to make sure all of the transactions performed by patients, hospitals and doctors are 100% documented to prevent e.g. fraud when it comes to electronic prescriptions or right management settings decided by the patient. We're using smart contracts to execute e.g. certain legal and documentary step in case it comes to an emergency record access by a hospital or paramedic. If you're interested in more information and maybe even have some ideas as you seem to be a blockchain pro, we'd appreciate this very much.   Grin
Kind regards
Michael
tungaw

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:25:29 PM

I would love this one since I'm into the medical field as well. There are alot of opportunities in the medical field for crypto imo
Jaiemkai2k

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:31:45 PM

I would love this one since I'm into the medical field as well. There are alot of opportunities in the medical field for crypto imo

Dear Tungaw,

this sounds great. Please send Roxana or me a pm so we can discuss this further ! Smiley

Cheers Michael
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

Hi everyone.

Hi Wink how would using by you "blockchain technology" would differ from using simple database?
I think u only use buzz words and have no clue what you are doing. To be able to use "blockchain technology" you must spend hundred of millions $ to secure ur blockchain with computing power. U will never have it Cheesy u will just use distributed database at most, thats it Cheesy poor soul.

It doesn't matter, when people hear about blockchain they will put their bets on and buy the ICO, not many people even care they heard somewhere that "blockchain" is a new thing that's skyrocketing because of bitcoin and that's the trend to move towards, I don't blame them blockchain can be implemented but as you said it can be costly.
aimedisglobal (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:26:31 PM

Hi everyone.

The first step is to implement the smart contracts protocol.
Moving forward, and depending on resources (human power, finances, and technology requirements), there is a possibility of expanding the blockchain technology that we'd use for our token and platform.

I believe we have to start from somewhere, which we're currently doing, and we appreciate any kind of help.
That's why we're also here on BitcoinTalk, it's the place to be to understand the needs and requests of an audience that uses and believes in the blockchain, beyond Bitcoin and altcoins.

~ Roxana
aimedisglobal (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

Hi everyone.

It doesn't matter, when people hear about blockchain they will put their bets on and buy the ICO, not many people even care they heard somewhere that "blockchain" is a new thing that's skyrocketing because of bitcoin and that's the trend to move towards, I don't blame them blockchain can be implemented but as you said it can be costly.

We're hoping people will join our ICO because they believe in our product.
As opposed to many of the ICOs out there, we will already have a beta version of the product. Which means we've already invested funds and human resources in our startup.

The protocol behind blockchain can be extended to many industries, and healthcare is one of them.
While the average person has trouble understanding what a smart contract is, and how that can help the end user (aka themselves), or be implemented in a product/service/mix, the audience that is already educated on the topic should not have an issue in getting "a real feel" to what we're building here.

We're hoping users from BitcoinTalk will join our ICO for that matter. And if this isn't the place to get pioneers and early adopters to join a cause that's built around a human need (health services) + the blockchain protocol, then I wonder which place is it? Smiley

~ Roxana
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:43:40 PM

We're hoping people will join our ICO because they believe in our product.
As opposed to many of the ICOs out there, we will already have a beta version of the product. Which means we've already invested funds and human resources in our startup.

The protocol behind blockchain can be extended to many industries, and healthcare is one of them.
While the average person has trouble understanding what a smart contract is, and how that can help the end user (aka themselves), or be implemented in a product/service/mix, the audience that is already educated on the topic should not have an issue in getting "a real feel" to what we're building here.

We're hoping users from BitcoinTalk will join our ICO for that matter. And if this isn't the place to get pioneers and early adopters to join a cause that's built around a human need (health services) + the blockchain protocol, then I wonder which place is it? Smiley

~ Roxana

I have nothing against ICOs, they are a great opportunity for startups to build something fresh new. As it goes for smart contract, the thing or at least point from my view of things is to make UI really simple so that people know at least some point what to do when they look at UI. But yes process of learning need to be there ofc, but better the UI easier for people and also better for your product. That's good if you already have developed some BETA before lunching, this gives you a bonus , a plus since you already started to work on your project. Which causes less chance that people will see you as scam project, more chances that they see your project as serious one.

Good luck,when you get the date for lunching, or lunch an ICO best would be to post this in ANN topic on this forum. This is somewhat good place to start since many people come here because they are engaged in cryptocurrency in some way or another.

I don't know any particular other place except reddit, ethereum forum and here tbh. There might be some places that are specially for ICOs but I am afraid that I am not familiar with them :/
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:04:57 PM

That's sound interesting but how can be you too sure about that.
IF yes you can engage and made points that i an unable to regret than I am ready.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
aimedisglobal (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Thank you.
At the time of the launch, we'll definitely post it on Bitcointalk too.

Our developers have deeper understanding of the blockchain protocol, they're the ones programming so they should know more about to what extent it can be implemented.

We're not Telegram to have the numbers already to be able to launch our own blockchain, but we will build the platform using the Ethereum blockchain.

~ Roxana
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Do you guys have a WhitePaper or a site or anything? It's great that you answer questions here, but I think most of us want to see the bigger picture
aimedisglobal (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

Do you guys have a WhitePaper or a site or anything? It's great that you answer questions here, but I think most of us want to see the bigger picture

Thanks for your reply.
The white paper is in the making.
Our website is https://aimedis.com.
We're also on Telegram: t.me/aimedistoken
I started a Medium blog too, where I will update the technical part.

On our other blog, we post partnerships and events we attend: blog.aimedis.com

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: