Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 12:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iota vs cardano  (Read 448 times)
vince212 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:33:10 AM

hi guys which do you think is better for long term? considering the risk/return ratio since both dont offer a working product as of yet
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

Why not invest a bit of money in both? Both have solid road maps and dev teams, and I'm sure they will be successful in the long-run. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:42:49 AM

The Cardano project may be a next generation blockchain, making a brand new localized economy, and democratising finance in rising markets. IOTA is a cryptocurrency for the internet of things industry. It is a technology that is trying to take it a step further than blockchain technology by using the tangle. Tangle is what allows IOTA to send micropayments without any fees.
In my opinion in long term IOTA could be better option. Because of unique technology. They have a meeting on 14th of december. It is very important. Maybe we should wait until that meeting not to take a risk.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:29:16 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 02:40:46 AM by kevoh

I think you should invest in both but a higher percentage of your money going to IOTA 60: 40 will be a good ratio . IOTA has a technology (Tangle) that is more advanced than blockchain. The limitations that come with blockchain solutions especially in transaction fees will make IOTA a better option.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:22:00 AM

Maybe more than 3 times I read about the second post of this name,
if you really want to invest both have advantages but remember investing in virtual money not like you buy a cow, It can be touched and has a low risk.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

Iota already has their foot in the door with some big companies so that might be a better investment.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:44:11 AM

Iota already has their foot in the door with some big companies so that might be a better investment.
yes, recently iota has a great corporate partner. but, looking for blockchain technology better than Cardano.for long-term Cardano better for investment, that potential will appear bigger in the future and the option exists in yourself

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:48:50 AM

I bet on IOTA, price grow is amazing and it is not a pump, because where is a following dump? It growing steadily until you hear they release some exiting news. Hope to see 15$ for mIOTA in 2018.

burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:02:15 AM

The developers of both teams are both doing work toward improving their projects, by diversifying your investment and holding both you will limit the risk involved in investing, if you believe in one over the other just put it all in one and do what you can to support it and bring more support to the community surrounding it.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: