Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin pump and Dump?  (Read 116 times)
Rtd1604 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

Ok guys so I came across an interesting article today calling Bitcoin nothing but a scam and the worlds largest pump and dump scam.

"The losers are ill-informed buyers caught up in the spiral of greed. The result is a massive transfer of wealth from ordinary families to internet promoters."- Bill Harris, my question to everyone on here is do you agree with Mr.Harris statement or is this just another nay sayer beating on a drum? I'd like to think that we are not those type of people that are looking to take advantage of those that are less informend and rather we are teaching them and helping them grow in the vast world of cryptocurrencies.

I'm going to leave a link to the article as well if you want to read it, it's pretty interesting to read everything that he claims the cryptocurrency world is all about. Another tid bit all Bitcoin is good for apperantly is criminal activity who knew!

https://www.recode.net/2018/4/24/17275202/bitcoin-scam-cryptocurrency-mining-pump-dump-fraud-ico-value
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: