Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?

(1/89) > >>

CryptoBry:

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?

ichwifhfz:
On the contrary, I'm proud of Bitcoin's upbeat boarding of the Chicago Board of Trade, which I think would be even better if the blockchain problem could be completely solved.

mk4:
Am I disappointed? Very. I probably sound like a broken record already, but bitcoin is really just crippled right now. Pretty much the only thing that bitcoin is alive right now is just because it's the #1 cryptocurrency and it's the cryptocurrency that gets all the media attention. If bitcoin was a top >10 coin I think bitcoin would be dead already. Sure, lightning network is coming. This will be a huge step especially for merchants to accept BTC, but I don't think this will be enough. Only time will tell, and I'm still definitely hoping for the best.

MD Milon:
I am not think so.also I am not agree this.its encourage us.its popularity increase day by day.its value are so high.now people are so much with it.

vinz7229:
Quote from: ichwifhfz on December 12, 2017, 02:17:31 AM

On the contrary, I'm proud of Bitcoin's upbeat boarding of the Chicago Board of Trade, which I think would be even better if the blockchain problem could be completely solved.

yeah blockchain problem is a bit discouraged about bitcoin. because if theirs a lot of people putting a huge amount of  bitcoin in blockchain  there is a tendency that's system would crash or it work so slow. another thing is that bitcoin don't have stable price so if you have a lot of bitcoin i suggest use a right wallet were in even though bitcoin price would fall down it would not affect the volume of your bitcoin, unlike other wallet your profit would depend on how high or low each bitcoin price. so that's are the things that bitcoin would discouraged in the long run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page