Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are all tokens shit?  (Read 698 times)
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:37:46 AM

i dont think all token are shit , there are some token had proven success over time and some will be a hude success as soon as possible when they have a dedicated development team that spend much time and effort on making the project a bug success look at populous,OmisoGo these token has proven success and there some who might be a success in the future have some unique features and have a good development team but i wont reavel their name now just search for your self you will find a lot of good project that will be a big success in the future Good Luck
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:45:52 AM

I don't believe all tokens are shit, or so you say. Maybe there are just some who are only active duting icos and then suddenly disappears aftergaining somw millions but there are also some who are truthful and genuine in their ico and work. despite it all, there are still a number of icos that were successful and whose tokens are in big exchanges and increasing in value.

Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

Definitely not lol. There are actually good tokens out there but the percentage of good token to bad token is very low. Since there are so many emerging tokens nowadays, you can't really trace the value and status of the token especially if you just dump it right away because all token must grow in time.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:10:13 AM

can anyone give a good token. been studying and observing them.

i think ICOs now have become more shit and lazy than ICOs  pre ethereum.

before they develop their blockchain  and wallet first. so you at least have a working wallet.

ICOs now developers are active before ICO and becomes lazy after ICO. they just make whitepapers
and some fancy website. geez some ICOs that gathered millions in just a few minutes doesnt even want to pay big exchanges to get listed.

EDIT: IM TALKING ABOUT ERC20 TOKENS ICO INSIDE ETH OR OTHER COINS LIKE ETH. NOT ALL ALT COINS

So far, not all ICO's project are shit there some fully develop by developer, i guess in my own rate 15% out of 100% are successfully lunched in exchange website. ERC20 tokens also have a potential if it is develop well, or else it turns to shit coins or maybe a dead coins.

A lot of emerging ICO's token now but all of these are like a bubble when they failed in market exchange suddenly they were disappear if that happen.
I hope that before they make or to broadcast ICO's project have an agreement to company not to disappear or being scam to avoid abusing the name of the cryptocurrency.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

Some times it is true some project do nothing after Ico immediately but pays off after some time for sure example I had dent token for long time more than six months while bitcoin price rise frustrated and sold most of holdings now I am regretting after one month price reached more than 1000 times still growing even the same happened with biyquence lots. So look the concept fix the profit keep eye on the investment regularly once you reach profit take. It.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:16:59 AM

Not all, few ICO scams are the product of shit tokens. If you get into the right project with the right team, you won't get a shit token.

Lady_nkay

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:33:10 AM

Many tokens have real world use... The crypto world is still really young therefore the full potential of many existing tokens can't even be seen now
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:17:15 AM

In the beginning also all altcoins were just shitcoins, and he have all seen how it developed. Now only time will tell us what tokens really are, shit or gold.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:05:39 PM

it is enough to do good research to separate scammers from serious projects...and then choose the one that you like and with whom you want to cooperate
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:07:18 PM

True, most tokens nowadays are shit. I just pump and dump, sell them for more eth and repeat.  Grin
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:57:44 PM

before they develop their blockchain  and wallet first. so you at least have a working wallet.

ICOs now developers are active before ICO and becomes lazy after ICO. they just make whitepapers
and some fancy website. geez some ICOs that gathered millions in just a few minutes doesnt even want to pay big exchanges to get listed.

EDIT: IM TALKING ABOUT ERC20 TOKENS ICO INSIDE ETH OR OTHER COINS LIKE ETH. NOT ALL ALT COINS

I agree most tokens now are just worthless.Many are considered shit coins, some are also scam coins.Just pure shit if you would ask me, some developers now do not do what they have to do.But I believe not all are shit, just most of them.There are actually  some promising  altcoins, so it is better to sell that shit coins because its just plain worthless.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:19:20 PM

Not all tokens are shit but there are so many shit tokens in the market besides good coins they are very popular through a lot of lies about their projects.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

The reason for this is due to the project team they just create their project for only the earning process once they earned money then they will leave the investors and take all the money with them then the investors are standing with the worthless tokens.
But we can't say all ICOs are like this some tokens are created on the basis want to be a future currency but it is hard to find which one is good and bad ICO.So ICO is always risky investment so invest only which you can afford to lose.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:28:31 PM

Investing in tokens need more deep research. I'm agree that most of ICO is not profitable, but not all ICO is shit. To be honest, i have some profit investing in BLUE token. They have promising project and SDK. You can join their telegram here https://t.co/RoxhCbc3ku

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: