Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2165 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

The word recognize can be the other way around, it can be recognize as a threat or can be recognize as a material that is supplying terrorism and drugs. Sometimes when I'm walking in the hallway wearing my own designed BTC T-shirt people are looking at me and by the way they look I feel that they are thinking that I am some kind of drug lord or something that doing ponzi around the internet. People like instant cash and that's why they are curious about BTC, they don't even bother to look in its technical side and they don't even know what is blockchain. Even if it has some kind or regulations and people are using it I think some of us are far from understanding. Fiat has been here for thousand of years yet no one knows why its price is deflating.
I'm hoping that people will recognize BTC or cryptos from its very core so that the harmonious usage of it will be on application.

Anyone who works in news will tell you that even if people regard Bitcoin for all the wrong and inaccurate things, mission accomplished when it comes to recognition, hence "even bad publicity is good publicity". Why? Because those curious enough to learn more, those stubborn enough to refuse to accept information given to them, will look into Bitcoin and discover the ideology behind it, the very socio-political ramifications of such an innovation, and will more likely than not want to at least try it.

Of course, misinformation will be rife with something so new. People took a long time to warm up to the Internet, people took even longer to accept automobiles, planes, phones - the tech we take for granted but now can't do without. But if not for all the early bad press and misconceptions about say, the Internet (as the last great divider of opinion before blockchain), it wouldn't get the recognition it needed for today's mainstream adoption.
Eehm… this doesn’t make sense, what other recognition does Bitcoin need? Cause the way I’m seeing it, bitcoin is already very popular… the reason why it is not popular is because not everyone is interested. Take for example, there was time when Forex trending, despite that, not everyone was interested. People already has what they are doing to earn income so they can’t be into Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

Wow thats a great news..
When bitcoin recognized around the world there is a big effect in our community especially inside of crypto world.
And providing of many benefits to us.
As far as I know, Bitcoin is already well recognized all around the world, but the thing is people are not really interested in it, they’ve got jobs doing, some are simply just not interested, while others believe it is meant for investors. But I’m very sure that Bitcoin is well recognized in the world, so I don’t need to imagine anything.
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

If bitcoin get accepted by all countries of the world, it will be a great day for bitcoin community. If all started recognizing bitcoin currency them bitcoin`s price will become stable. It will become less volatile. As a result more and more investors start investing in it. Bitcoin miners will work on less transaction charges as they will get a continuous source of income. Bitcoins use as a currency will also increase. If government starts backing bitcoin currency, merchants and traders will start accepting and using it extensively. But this is not likely to happen in near future, because Governments want bitcoin to change its current style of operation. They want to regulate bitcoin currency. But being a decentralized this is not possible.
Peterson410

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

Why not?It can be conceivable to perceived Bitcoin around the globe if everyone legitimized it.When BTC was utilized by everyone nobody are poor.

Perhaps starting at now they know or find out about Bitcoin yet absence of data in regards to cryptocurrency.And some place has no web.
Tomcasper

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

There is a big chance for that. Information technology is growing fast. digitizing currency is something almost impossible to avoid in future. we need to let people know that there is an easy way to invest money unconventionally and it is bitcoin.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
I am into those who said YES. Bitcoin will be recognized around the globe by the next coming years and all people would know it and be able to be part of it. Bitcoin has a good standing in the digital world and has been affecting the stock market all over the world. As to contribute, I will raise the awareness of people about Bitcoin's advantages to people.
I agree with everyone who thinks bitcoin will be recognized around the world because yes it will do. It continues to improve and innovate it's system for the benefit of all it's users that is why it will do be recognized by many more people who will also use it and by the world that will be affected by the operations of bitcoin for the good financial stability.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

i don't think the whole world will adopt bitcoins. maybe they will recognized but not totally accepted to be their local money. every government sometimes they avoid using bitcoins for some reasons like bitcoins can't be controlled by anyone and every transactions is anonymous. maybe it can be use for illegal activities. but lets just say that bitcoins will be use all over the world it is advantage for us comes first learning into this. and big profit for those handling big volume of bitcoins.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

Yes it is possible that bitcoin can recognize all over the world.If all countries can legalize by there government it will be good for there industries and economy at some point it will build the progress of growth in development of there country by using bitcoin as investment

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

Yes it is possible that bitcoin can recognize all over the world.If all countries can legalize by there government it will be good for there industries and economy at some point it will build the progress of growth in development of there country by using bitcoin as investment
If the government from different countries will legalized bitcoin then it will be more possible for bitcoin to have a higher price and they can use bitcoin to help their own country to improve their economy because they can use bitcoin to save some time and also money in doing huge transaction because with bitcoin they can now transfer with a little bit faster compare to the traditional method, i said a little bit faster because the network is still having some problem but overall, bitcoin is a great tool for a country or even for the whole world.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

I think from time to time bitcoin will be recognized around the globe, the popularity of bitcoin is rising as people using digital media is learning about bitcoin and patronize the important of it, then it will be used around the world currency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

never imagined this
This will lead to new competition in cost transactions worldwide.
this will add jobs for the state to reorganize government regulations in terms of financial transactions.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:23:04 AM

Yes. If one country starts to legalize the use of bitcoins, other countries might as well do the same. This will lead to a new competition in the transaction of fees around the world. Bitcoin will be a huge success if those who have enough knowledge and experience about this will be able to spread awareness to beginners and to those people who want to invest money in an unconventional way.
You have your point, if the time will come that our country will legalize of bitcoin and it will recognize as well. It means the people have stable life because of what bitcoin brings into our life. Many people will invest and they will start to hold and save and many people will have job also and they can sustain the basic needs of the person.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:31:48 AM

Taк или инaчe биткoин бyдeт пpизнaн вceм миpoм coизмepимo $, и дaжe cтaнeт пpиopитeтнoй плaтёжнoй eдиницeй.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

I think the world will be better, each countries economy will also be better because we can see how bitcoin gives benefit to us so if bitcoin or cryptocurreny will be legalized and recognized worldwide then there will be less poverty, we can access bitcoin using internet and people can freely use internet connection and start investing and working on bitcoin. Also everyone must know this kind of opportunity it gives us benefit and a lot of profit. It would change the economy of our world.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

This year is a tough test for bitcoin, now bitcoin enemies are starting to show its strength, they initially buy bitcoin and then they will continue to sell so the future of bitcoin is destroyed and this is what we are experiencing.

arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

Yes it is possible. Even today the number of people who recognized bitcoin is already increasing, so which means bitcoin has a better future. If that happens then I will share the knowledge that I have to contribute to other people so that they will appreciate the various features of bitcoin. Features that is mostly resulted to transactions, business and employment.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:30:45 AM

This year is a tough test for bitcoin, now bitcoin enemies are starting to show its strength, they initially buy bitcoin and then they will continue to sell so the future of bitcoin is destroyed and this is what we are experiencing.
Maybe its good that they will buy bitcoin so that its price will rise up again and if we're afraid that they will abruptly sell all of what they have bought to down
bitcoin then that is a part of bitcoin volatility. If the world recognizes bitcoin then that's the time for bitcoin to be a universal money and if almost all the people around the world will adopt bitcoin as a mode of payment and all monetary transaction then bitcoin will always be the king of all coin.

RodrigHer

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

It would be excellent, since it would offer great benefits for citizens. With a decentralized system, the government or the banks have no link to the currency. This can be useful if a nation is in crisis or experiences a deep economic recession. Banks can not use the saved bitcoins of an individual for their own investments. Again, this means that economic depressions related to government will not affect the value of a bitcoin. The money is easy to transfer to places around the world. In fact, it does not take virtually any time. The blockchain technology is very successful in eliminating the need for intermediaries, whose purpose is to close the transactional trust gap. Among many other factors in favor, which may not be suitable to some hoarding governments.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

We will not know it may be a very tragic circumstances or a very good impact to the economy but one things is for sure up to know and that is Bitcoin will never be recognized around the world or in every country because it may heavily affect the system of their economy and some of the countries see this coming that's why they ban it before the coin comes in to their community. Here are the things may happen if it is recognized world wide

1. It can be used to launder money.
2. The banks will never gonna be used again and the government will not let that happen because they are in partner with banks.
3. The blackmarket may overcome because of the anonymity of the users of bitcoin.
4. The government can't tax the workers in the cryptocurrency industry.

These articles explains why the government won't let the bitcoin/cryptocurrency enter their community.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/why-banks-hate-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-11433562
https://www.quora.com/What-prevents-governments-from-banning-Bitcoin-or-making-it-illegal
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Yes. If one country starts to legalize the use of bitcoins, other countries might as well do the same. This will lead to a new competition in the transaction of fees around the world. Bitcoin will be a huge success if those who have enough knowledge and experience about this will be able to spread awareness to beginners and to those people who want to invest money in an unconventional way.
If bitcoin would be recognized around the world, that would be an epic phenomenon for us who are currently in to this system. Imagine the benefits it would bring to us, expect wider coverage and more accessible transactions on purchases and services using bitcoin globally. Probably, if that happens, further improvements and regulations would take effects for better usage of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: