Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵[ANN][ICO CLOSED]Kuende - Creating real life experiences🔵🔵  (Read 22338 times)
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:21:34 AM

It is good news this token is live for trading on a good exchange it means the team is busy. I hope in coming days we will see more good news and it will get succeed to take place on other exchanges.

Maybe you were not quite right as there haven't been updates in quite a while here now.

Currently, we are fully focused on the product as we are redesigning the app. But no worries, very soon we'll be announcing the exchanges KUE will be listed on. Moreover, we are working with our partners to find easier ways for our users to purchase KUE (e.g. using the CC directly on kuende.com).

For the latest updates, follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KuendeOfficial or join our Telegram Group: https://t.me/kuende.

Very soon is a standard term that you hear everywhere. Can you give a rough date or at least a month or something when progress can be expected or announcements?

We have started a series of monthly articles with technical updates. This is the first one: https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-tech-s01-e1-pilot-708ceabcba13

Unfortunately, we can't give any specific dates on listings.

Also, please feel free to join our Telegram Group Chat to be up to date with all the official announcements: https://t.me/kuende

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:25:40 AM

It is good news this token is live for trading on a good exchange it means the team is busy. I hope in coming days we will see more good news and it will get succeed to take place on other exchanges.

Maybe you were not quite right as there haven't been updates in quite a while here now.

Currently, we are fully focused on the product as we are redesigning the app. But no worries, very soon we'll be announcing the exchanges KUE will be listed on. Moreover, we are working with our partners to find easier ways for our users to purchase KUE (e.g. using the CC directly on kuende.com).

For the latest updates, follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KuendeOfficial or join our Telegram Group: https://t.me/kuende.

Very soon is a standard term that you hear everywhere. Can you give a rough date or at least a month or something when progress can be expected or announcements?

I'm sure the Kuende team is right on it. You can't really put a date on exchange listing. Let's be happy the dev team is busy, albeit a quiet one.

The problem with staying quiet in the current bearish market is you not only lose momentum to any project that remotely looks positive on the chart, but also community faith in the project given the fear and paranoia that dogs everything in this industry right now

Right everybody knows that you can't provide daily updates, but some teams go silent for weeks or even months. That doesn't foster any confidence.
During the bull market, teams could afford to go silent as long as they want and just tell the community to focus on roadmap targets. But market's bereft of confidence now and holders need near constant hand-holding or babysitting through these tough times. Before 2017, most startup only need a twitter and facebook presence for their community, but with telegram/discord taking over, teams can't afford to go dark

Thank you for your patience and support.

We have started a series of monthly articles with technical updates. This is the first one: https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-tech-s01-e1-pilot-708ceabcba13

Please feel free to join our Telegram Group Chat to be up to date with all the official announcements: https://t.me/kuende
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:28:11 AM

Regarding the pie chart above….
I'm very very pleased to see that you're going to invest in marketing. It's the only flaw I can think of when it comes to your project….
You guys need to build up some momentum, need to get more eyes on your wonderful project…

Yes, this is definitely the team should have done. Marketing is one of a good investment and this should consider by the team. Anyway, i just hope that team could also raise enough money to get the project well into the desired time frame. Delaying it will not help since most of the project now are delays due to current market condition.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:54:57 PM

I'm sure the Kuende team is right on it. You can't really put a date on exchange listing. Let's be happy the dev team is busy, albeit a quiet one.

The problem with staying quiet in the current bearish market is you not only lose momentum to any project that remotely looks positive on the chart, but also community faith in the project given the fear and paranoia that dogs everything in this industry right now

Right everybody knows that you can't provide daily updates, but some teams go silent for weeks or even months. That doesn't foster any confidence.
During the bull market, teams could afford to go silent as long as they want and just tell the community to focus on roadmap targets. But market's bereft of confidence now and holders need near constant hand-holding or babysitting through these tough times. Before 2017, most startup only need a twitter and facebook presence for their community, but with telegram/discord taking over, teams can't afford to go dark

Thank you for your patience and support.

Please feel free to join our Telegram Group Chat to be up to date with all the official announcements: https://t.me/kuende
Monthly articles with tech updates is definitely a great start to communicating progress and giving us a fairly good idea on where the project is headed next. Looking forward to the next one. Also hoping that an updated roadmap will be round the corner soon

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:22:57 PM

Because everybody was pleased going their portfolios up in value, but of course questions arise when everything goes down. For example how much do the teams pay to themselves from the money they raised?
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:37:44 PM

Another dead project? No news about exchanges. I wanna sell my bounty

Not another dead project, just a very busy one Grin.

From what I follow in some ICO, they are taking time to list in exchanges due to the bitcoin price.

Admin  Kuende

Will the challenges be created by Kuende or the users of the social network itself can create such challenges?

Challenges can be created by the entire Kuende Community!
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:54:25 PM

For all the updates in regard to product development, road-map changes, listings, and news, please follow this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095493.msg49155898#msg49155898

Check our Product: www.kuende.com
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Medium

Chat on Telegram (English), Telegram (Turkish), Kakao (Korean)
Visit ICO Website
Contact Email: kuende@kuende.comc
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:27:34 PM

For all the updates in regard to product development, road-map changes, listings, and news, please follow this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095493.msg49155898#msg49155898

Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Medium

Visit ICO Website

Like I said two threads for Kuende in the Altcoin announcement section. More work for the moderator, lol. I often just check the Medium website on new blog posts by the Kuende team. But I go here to check if there's discussion going down. Apparently this current bear market make a lot of forum readers go silent.

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:57:52 PM

Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Medium

Visit ICO Website

Like I said two threads for Kuende in the Altcoin announcement section. More work for the moderator, lol. I often just check the Medium website on new blog posts by the Kuende team. But I go here to check if there's discussion going down. Apparently this current bear market make a lot of forum readers go silent.

Yes, you're right. Medium seems to be the only source of positive development information. Recent focus has been on becoming Cosmos validator. Wish they'd focus more on why it's beneficial to KUE holders atm

wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:21:05 AM

No big exchanges? Shameless bastard, how can you face we investors? Millions of KUE is worthless, fuck ya
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:07:25 AM

No big exchanges? Shameless bastard, how can you face we investors? Millions of KUE is worthless, fuck ya

As I am sure you already know, to get listed on "big exchanges" you need to have a certain volume. Once we'll reach that, we'll be happy to list KUE on CMC for example.
In the meantime, our teams are focused entirely on product development to make sure we deliver on our promises. The investors who are supporting the project are quite happy. Can't say the same for the people that participated in our ICO only to make some quick profits.

ICOs are a great funding opportunity for thousands of projects out there. Unfortunately, many people invest in ICOs knowing they will dump once the token is listed. Those can be happy with their small profits. But they should know better as smart investors have patience!

Have a great day!

Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:56:11 AM

The most awaited moment by the KUENDE Community: KUE is now listed on CoinMarketCap!

A big thank you to all of our partners and supporters who've made this possible!  Grin Grin Kiss

KUE is also available on Bancor and Sistemkoin

Moreover, our users will soon be able to purchase KUE using their Credit/Debit Cards directly on the Kuende Platform. We'll reveal more details in our upcoming Kuende Tech S01E04 article series.

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:52:58 AM

It is good news finally this moment have been arrived now it is visible to the whole crypto community I hope it will get more exposure and will get succeed to catch attention on new people. This is good time to invest at safest price level.
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:56:47 AM

It is good news finally this moment have been arrived now it is visible to the whole crypto community I hope it will get more exposure and will get succeed to catch attention on new people. This is good time to invest at safest price level.

Wise words, my friend!

Thank you for all the support and appreciation!
Have a great weekend Smiley.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:20:55 PM

The most awaited moment by the KUENDE Community: KUE is now listed on CoinMarketCap!

So, how did you do it? Did you pay something in exchange for listing? Or from the very start of Kuende's life, coinmarketcap has been considering a listing? Sharing the background story of how it went would be interesting to Kuende's long time holders.

Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:01:46 AM

So, how did you do it? Did you pay something in exchange for listing? Or from the very start of Kuende's life, coinmarketcap has been considering a listing? Sharing the background story of how it went would be interesting to Kuende's long time holders.

We have submitted our project info to CMC a while back and they have followed our progress since. We were positive we'll get listed as we have received great feedback from them so it was just a matter of time.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 03:49:07 PM

A big thank you to all of our partners and supporters who've made this possible!  Grin Grin Kiss

KUE is also available on Bancor and Sistemkoin

Moreover, our users will soon be able to purchase KUE using their Credit/Debit Cards directly on the Kuende Platform. We'll reveal more details in our upcoming Kuende Tech S01E04 article series.

Lol Bancor where is the 18k eth you collected at token sale? You spend it with your own pockets? I still have some Kuende but unfortunately this project is dead. 

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 10:51:08 AM

So, guys, as I see there no any opportunity to sell KUE. Yes, there is a pair KUE\ETH on sistemkoin exchange. But there is no way to deposit it. So what we should expect? Will there be listing on some other exchange in near future?

Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:44:31 PM

So, guys, as I see there no any opportunity to sell KUE. Yes, there is a pair KUE\ETH on sistemkoin exchange. But there is no way to deposit it. So what we should expect? Will there be listing on some other exchange in near future?
They have a very confusing scheme. I haven’t fully figured it out. Registered on the exchange where this coin is traded. But I cannot replenish my wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: