Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins stuck for over 9 days.  (Read 265 times)
Staubkorn (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

So by "accident", i used a very low fee on the blockchain mobile all, please before you tell me why i used a so low fee you can trust me i did NOT touch the settings, it was recommended by the app....

Anyway i did try to re-brodcast it a few time and some guys on the forum did try to push it via miners no luck so far.

So now my question is, what i can do to let the miners forget the transaction or can i do something else to push it ?

I did try to use replace by fee method but electrum does not give me the option..

If someone have a 100% working solution il pay 20$ and i am ready to place the money in escrow

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:36:35 AM

Anyway i did try to re-brodcast it a few time and some guys on the forum did try to push it via miners no luck so far.
Can you start by showing the txid?

So now my question is, what i can do to let the miners forget the transaction or can i do something else to push it ?
If you keep broadcasting the transaction, it won't drop from mempool. If you're not in a rush, the easiest solution is to just stop broadcasting, and wait.

I did try to use replace by fee method but electrum does not give me the option..
You started this post with the "blockchain mobile all" (I assume you mean "app"), now it's Electrum. It helps people help you if you provide complete and accurate information.

If someone have a 100% working solution il pay 20$ and i am ready to place the money in escrow
Some miners offer a paid accelerating service, but that'll cost a lot more than $20.
Depending on the fee and transaction size, you can use these free ones:
-https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ (usually full, try every full hour)
-http://confirmtx.com/ (this used to work, but I'm not sure if they still do it)
-https://passport.bitmain.com/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.antpool.com%2Fuser%2FprioritiseTransaction.htm (this one I've tried only once, not sure if it helped)

None of these are 100% guaranteed though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Staubkorn (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:49 AM

yes i mean app, well first it was the blockchain app, but i did read somewhere that i can use electrum to replace the fee, so i loaded electrum and put my keys but there is no such option

How i can make sure that blockchain will stop to re broadcast it ?

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/8ad8f3df933fed77e6cfc70038ef9764aff6df934d48b0231766ba3e509f1737/
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:17:29 AM

yes i mean app, well first it was the blockchain app, but i did read somewhere that i can use electrum to replace the fee, so i loaded electrum and put my keys but there is no such option

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/8ad8f3df933fed77e6cfc70038ef9764aff6df934d48b0231766ba3e509f1737/

you can't really stop them from re-broadcasting but the tx will be eventually dropped from mempool
can't you re-send/re-create new tx and set higher tx fee using electrum?
if you have your privkey, you can try other wallet or tool to do it... let me know if you want to do it

Staubkorn (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

you can't really stop them from re-broadcasting but the tx will be eventually dropped from mempool
can't you re-send/re-create new tx and set higher tx fee using electrum?
if you have your privkey, you can try other wallet or tool to do it... let me know if you want to do it

Yes i would like to do it, but i have not so much coins left can you still help?
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:38:33 PM

You can't send a transaction to replace the fee of an unconfirmed TX if you haven't set the RBF flag before.
But if you didn't spend the full amount sitting on your address you can try to 'execute' a child pays for parent (CPFP) transaction.
Since you apparently already imported your private keys into electrum you can look for your change address of this TX and spend from it.
You just have to create a transaction containing this change as input and has a fee which is high enough to cover both transactions.

Staubkorn (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:40:39 PM

You can't send a transaction to replace the fee of an unconfirmed TX if you haven't set the RBF flag before.
But if you didn't spend the full amount sitting on your address you can try to 'execute' a child pays for parent (CPFP) transaction.
Since you apparently already imported your private keys into electrum you can look for your change address of this TX and spend from it.
You just have to create a transaction containing this change as input and has a fee which is high enough to cover both transactions.

The destination wallet is localbitcoins, so how can i do this ?
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

The destination wallet is localbitcoins, so how can i do this ?

Did you spend the full input? Or did your wallet send the rest to an change address?

1) Look at your TX and look for the outputs.
If there is only 1 output (the output to the "destination wallet, localbitcoins") then you can't do this CPFP by yourself.
If there is a second output (your change):
2) In electrum goto Tab 'Adresses' -> Change adresses
3) Select your change address from the first step.
4) Right click on this address -> 'Spent from'
5) Set a fee which is high enouh to cover both transactions (approximately twice the recommended fee from  https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/)
6) Set one of your addresses as reciepent
7) Broadcast transaction

Make sure you set the fee enough, so its worth for a miner to include both transactions (the first with extremely low fee and the second with a high(!) fee) into his block.

Staubkorn (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

No there is only 1 output :S
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:40:09 PM

Yes i would like to do it, but i have not so much coins left can you still help?

you can try using coinb.in tool to create the transaction
open your chrome/browser incognito mode and goto https://coinb.in/ use this tool or download and run it offline
either way you need to be online only at the time loading input and broadcasting tx

1. click New > Transaction , input your address , click load
2. (go offline) enter your destination address and amount (minus fee) make it high enough to get in confirmed in a day or two
    you will see the Transaction Fee above submit button will be the difference of your total inputs and send amount
3. click submit to create the unsigned hex rawtx and copy the hex transaction
4. click Sign , paste the hex tx in the second box , paste your privkey in the first box
5. click submit to sign it and copy the signed hex transaction
6. click Verify , paste the signed hex transaction
7. click submit and double check all inputs are correct and has signed status checkmarked and outputs as intended
8. if everything is OK, saved that hex tx to a notepad for later use
9. close the browser, reboot the pc (if needed Cheesy)
10. go online and open your browser to brodcast/push the saved signed hex tx on any of available node
you can use this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2510862.0 for pushing your tx, except (ignore) the last 3

if you still have problem creating the raw text, I will try create the unsigned for you
and then you can verify it and sign it and broadcast it yourself. I hope the above method works for you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: