Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for a newbie  (Read 902 times)
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

i m also a newbie
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinlady86 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

Thank you all, maybe i want to go to fast. The majority of people and information is overwhelming. I will looking into all your advice and further on the forum before i will talk about investing or buying! 
Protazio

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:04:25 PM

What sort of bitcoin "advice" do you need?

The only "investing" you should be doing is either holding, trading, and initial coin offerings. Stay away from those investment sites and cloud mining crap.

Found out about bitcoin more a few years ago, because I wanted to sell my RuneScape gold but I didn't have a PayPal account and or a bank account, so I was searching the web for solutions then I stumbled upon bitcoin. Unfortunately I didn't dig much in to it because I found it very complicated (there weren't much easy-to-use bitcoin wallets). Then another few years after I got curious on what happened to this magic internet money, then here I am. Still as interested as the day I went back.

I'm curious how much have you earned since that time. I guess it's really that big. But some says that this is the only year that most of the crypto hodlers and investors' paid off
billy M.

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:07:58 PM

Read on this forum start on pinned post so yo can have full understanding what's goin on here and about the do's and dont's. If you are just interested in bitcoin then read on bitcoin boards there are lots of helpful threads there and almost complete with the basic information from what bitcoin is to ways of earning and growing btc.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:18 AM

There's a lot of ways to earn it bitcoin that we newbies can do so in the future. But of course we have to acquire knowledge on bitcoin first before we do something such as mining, trading, holding coins and etc. Then after that, if you have the resources, then it is up to you as to where will you start your step in the field of bitcoin.

Panasonic.Jpn

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:49:03 AM

Hi, As you can tell, I'm new to the world of Bitcoin.

I have learned a lot about the basics of Boitcoin, but there is much more to learn. I hope to get some advices from the pro!
Such how to invested in bitcoins and other ways to buy Bitcoins ( not only exchanges). Also whats' your personal experience using the Bitcoin and what's your journey?

We have many ways to earn Bitcoin in this forum. If you are skilled in designing, trading, and etc.... you can earn more bitcoin..Get into the forum learn more about Bitcoin..
caleb150

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:54:29 AM

Any advices on crypoto at the moment?
raziplab92

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:21:45 PM

This forum is best to learn.Do your own research before taking any step like investment.Dnt go for hypes like double your btc in 3 month etc.money management is important thing.cut your losses in trading first.
cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:45:49 PM

I have learned a lot about the basics of Boitcoin, but there is much more to learn. I hope to get some advices from the pro!
Such how to invested in bitcoins and other ways to buy Bitcoins ( not only exchanges). Also whats' your personal experience using the Bitcoin and what's your journey?

Its bitcoin not boitcoin
I hope both of us learn a lot from this forum'Thank you
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:01:51 PM

Im a newbie also, and im so glad that erevyone here are willing to help each other... thank u for all supports and advices u shared and gave.. it will be our key to success and our path to b like  our higher ranking members have already changed thier life and bloom bcoz of cryptoworld. I do hop someday i will b like one of urs.

Hope ull never change always there for us to guide and never tired to giving advices.
Tnx a lot.
scarecrow2096

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:04:07 PM

I just hold BITCOINS, typical buy low and sell high investements, trying to not make long terms ones in case the bubble you know.. boom.
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

You even tried to learn about Altcoins instead of bitcoins ? Very good develop from Ether blockchain ... it may be more safe investment than BITCOIN, BTC is currently rocketed.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:14:10 PM

I use bitcoin all the time. I buy and sell Bitcoin for fiat on localbitcoins but I buy much more then I sell because I can use Bitcoin to pay for most things I need from local sites. I trade on different exchanges and like to collect POS coins and I do some light mining with a gaming PC. I mine overnight and when I'm not playing games. Bitcoin is freedom to me. I can spend it as I like without all these horrible unnecessary additional steps banks want you to take. With bitcoin I am in control.

7BEN7

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:30:39 AM

Your post doesn't carry any informational value. You should look into what BTC is first of all and then decide if it's something you want to be involved in. Be prepared to lose ALL of your money in any crypto.
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

keep learn every single thing about cryptocurrency, what is cryptocurrency, understand it well first before going to far. where you can earn bitcoin and other crypto? you can buy it on exchange, or joining bounty campaign but most of bounty providers need at least jr. member rank, you can trading also to earn more profit.

[
thelefty07

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:45:26 PM

Getting started can be very intimidating. At first, I lost a lot of money in exchange fees just buying and selling different cryptocurrencies. As a result, I created this website to help anyone who's just getting into it: www.bitcoinnoobs.com. Let me know if you have any more specific questions.
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:45:40 PM

My advice is explore in this forum theres a lot of topics you can find regarding your question.  And read and read you can get some information and advices from the people who are into cryptocurrency and you can start from their. 
frenkie032

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:25:50 AM

Hello! I am also a newbie, registered on 12/16/2017. As well as all newcomers, I try to understand this complex system myself, but this is extremely difficult. Dear forum users, help us please, direct us in the right direction. Prompt please for the beginning with what to begin, with what subjects to begin studying?
ExOforever

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:03:01 AM

What sort of bitcoin "advice" do you need?

The only "investing" you should be doing is either holding, trading, and initial coin offerings. Stay away from those investment sites and cloud mining crap.

Found out about bitcoin more a few years ago, because I wanted to sell my RuneScape gold but I didn't have a PayPal account and or a bank account, so I was searching the web for solutions then I stumbled upon bitcoin. Unfortunately I didn't dig much in to it because I found it very complicated (there weren't much easy-to-use bitcoin wallets). Then another few years after I got curious on what happened to this magic internet money, then here I am. Still as interested as the day I went back.

oww. thank you man. I read this post before I will invest to some called robothash. I dont have any knowledge about holding, trrading and initial coin offering. Do you have any advice what should I need to study first? I want to trade but I dont know how to start
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

Bitcoin Exchanges are notorious for unethical and disappear in thin air overnight. thus your doubt is not entirely baseless. At the same time exchanges offer better control and ease in managing your coins to money trade. That is suppose you want to buy or sell bitcoin or for that matter any other coin or token. If you buy bitcoin from a vendor then you dont know what will be the end price for the purchase of bitcoin as from the time you put money in their bank account from your bank account takes time. Meanwhile if bitcoin price rises like crazy (which happens all the time) then you may get less coins. Same could happen with selling price manipulation. Some vendors/web-based/app-based bitcoin companies  are notorious for these kind of practice.
It is better to buy whatever amount you could get with your money and hold it for long.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: