Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] CoinFi - The Bloomberg Terminal For Cryptocurrency  (Read 4210 times)
bittcrypt

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:35:36 AM

Hello developers and everybody else! Money-management is much more important, than even forecasts themselves. Will there be anything in this regard on the platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

Tell me, what will be the rate of 1 ETH to the project’s coins?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:42:25 AM

The question is specific! Is market-makers work being planned within the platform?)
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

Tell me, what will be the rate of 1 ETH to the project’s coins?
Hello! The price is as follows: 1ETH = 4200 CoinFi Tokens.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:16:12 PM

Good day! What are the plans for a mobile version? In case, when there is no chance to work on a computer.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

Hi, developers! On what stock-exchangers and with what brokers with a big name did you work?  Was there anything similar to what you’re going to implement now? I hope I’ll be heard. If no, I’ looking for answers of other users who is aware.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

Good afternoon! I’ve been learning about different projects based on crypto-currency. But I haven’t seen any of them to put 300 million tokens to sale. Isn’t it too much?
kirillorehov

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:35 AM

More clarification and details have to be given by developer to know the viability of this project. Is this an ERC20 Token? Is this an ERC20 Token?
arakx

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:24:35 AM

Good afternoon! I’ve been learning about different projects based on crypto-currency. But I haven’t seen any of them to put 300 million tokens to sale. Isn’t it too much?
Hello! Volume and price are determined basing on the extent to which market is interested in the project and adequate view on investments necessary for its realization.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:25:25 AM

Hi everybody! I’ve been trying ti trade on Forex! There’s nothing expert for graphs, order books and scanty reports on transactions. Well, sometimes there’s some news in the feed. Isn’t it possible to crate anything more technological, including hard news and not slow? The speed of terminal’s operation is the most important point for trader!
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:41:39 AM

When will we be able to see the full-fledge roll-out of the project if the soft-cap is reached in the course of the project?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:50:31 AM

When will we be able to see the full-fledge roll-out of the project if the soft-cap is reached in the course of the project?

The questions is specific. Sure you want to receive a specific answer. So you have to take a look at the WP and road map. Full info is there. 
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:53:21 AM

Hi there! Is platform going to provide traders with its own liquidity? Maybe there’s any info on leverage, too?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:12:06 AM

Hi everybody! I’ve been trying ti trade on Forex! There’s nothing expert for graphs, order books and scanty reports on transactions. Well, sometimes there’s some news in the feed. Isn’t it possible to crate anything more technological, including hard news and not slow? The speed of terminal’s operation is the most important point for trader!
Hello! It’s quite incorrect to compare the project with traditional platforms in this particular case. Considering new technologies, CoinFi project is just a breakthrough for trading area in comparison with archaic systems.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:22:28 AM

Hello! It’s quite incorrect to compare the project with traditional platforms in this particular case. Considering new technologies, CoinFi project is just a breakthrough for trading area in comparison with archaic systems.
In my opinion, the most technological way is being on the platform itself when trading and listening for everything that happens around in order to trade successfully))
Immer

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:30:31 AM

In my opinion, the most technological way is being on the platform itself when trading and listening for everything that happens around in order to trade successfully))
The project will work in the mode of providing news on-line in order to implement this very so-called “presence effect”. In addition, there won’t be just any news, but only news related to a trading tool. Don’t forget about the AI option.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:36:03 AM

The project will work in the mode of providing news on-line in order to implement this very so-called “presence effect”. In addition, there won’t be just any news, but only news related to a trading tool. Don’t forget about the AI option.
AI is a very promising point! Who will manage AI and form working algorithms and news filters?
Immer

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:41:44 AM

AI is a very promising point! Who will manage AI and form working algorithms and news filters?
If it isn’t sarcasm, I’ll answer you) The project will hire professional engineers and analysts which will prepare information for making decisions and ensure working of created algorithms of machine learning. They’re able to sift out ashes from cinders.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:57:42 AM

If it isn’t sarcasm, I’ll answer you) The project will hire professional engineers and analysts which will prepare information for making decisions and ensure working of created algorithms of machine learning. They’re able to sift out ashes from cinders.
Very well! How many world exchanges is it planned to put the project’s token on?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:13:01 PM

It’s interesting. The first thing that I’ve seen on the forum is movie shots and comparisons with Bloomberg. I know Bloom only as a cool TV-channel. Is it planned to introduce the same here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: