Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] CoinFi - The Bloomberg Terminal For Cryptocurrency  (Read 4210 times)
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

How can I sell my coins after the ICO? I don’t think I’ll own these coins forever)))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

How can I sell my coins after the ICO? I don’t think I’ll own these coins forever)))
Hello! After entering the exchange, it won’t be a problem to sell the coins... If you’ll have a desire to do it, of course))
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:13:32 PM

Hello! The project has cool tickets for success! But nobody isn’t anybody embarrassed by the fact that all such projects promise to give info for trading ahead the competitors? In the end, everyone is aware of the news and no one is ahead of the market!
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:13:41 PM

Hi everybody! If the service gives advantages to traders, there are some super conditions for the most important clients for sure... I’m ready to pay more on tariff, but I’d like to be the first one to receive the news!
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:16:30 PM

Hello! I am a “bear”. Will the platform provide an opportunity to work on market reductions?) Liquidity provision is needed
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:47:21 PM

Hello! In order to fully trust the project ... Will independent ICO auditors be involved?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

Hello! In order to fully trust the project ... Will independent ICO auditors be involved?

There’s no exact information on this issue so far, but project managers have already participated in similar projects and have relevant experience, so I’m sure that we will receive a fully tested information based on the ICO results.
bit679

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:52:39 PM

Will the platform provide the same opportunities for trade analytics as proven and traditional products?

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:01:06 PM

Hello! The project has cool tickets for success! But nobody isn’t anybody embarrassed by the fact that all such projects promise to give info for trading ahead the competitors? In the end, everyone is aware of the news and no one is ahead of the market!

Hello! Well, many of them promise, but not everyone makes it real. The platform will give exclusively constructive signals for work rather than a general news background.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

Hello! Well, many of them promise, but not everyone makes it real. The platform will give exclusively constructive signals for work rather than a general news background.
OK! And what trading signals will be provided?

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:10:38 PM

If you want to get a super-familiar with it, just read the WP. And all in all there will be info on volatility, volumes, momentum, the ratio of supply and demand ... I won’t  list everything here. There’s lots of them.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:16:34 PM

If you want to get a super-familiar with it, just read the WP. And all in all there will be info on volatility, volumes, momentum, the ratio of supply and demand ... I won’t  list everything here. There’s lots of them.
Good. That’s the approach which I wanted to hear about. And are there any examples of the ways of implementing it in the system? I'm most interested in crypto-currency.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

Good. That’s the approach which I wanted to hear about. And are there any examples of the ways of implementing it in the system? I'm most interested in crypto-currency.

Don’t forget about the WP))) There are real examples of trading on volatility, exit from the range of trade, etc. The system not only offers traditional indicators, but also signals the most likely development of a market trend.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:28:07 PM

Don’t forget about the WP))) There are real examples of trading on volatility, exit from the range of trade, etc. The system not only offers traditional indicators, but also signals the most likely development of a market trend.
Well! Not bad, if it’s really so! Who developed the project? Where can I find the portfolio?
Shaurman

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

Greetings! Will it be possible to pay for AI-options on an ordinary tariff? Or will there be an additional fee?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:37:35 AM

Prospective project! I want to invest. Pre-sales are already known by the terms?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:45:47 AM

Prospective project! I want to invest. Pre-sales are already known by the terms?

Hello! On infe from the EP, the pre-sail time is 16th December 12am GMT!)) Hurry, and then you'll be late! (from)
energycrypt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:28:45 AM

Good luck to all! What is the discount system when buying coins? How much can you save?)
Immer

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

Good luck to all! What is the discount system when buying coins? How much can you save?)
Announced for 3 rounds of pre-sail! The bonus will decrease from 20 to 10 percent depending on the round. Quite good bargain!
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:14:47 AM

Tell me, there are a lot of brokers in the world. Yes, CoinFi offers trading including bitcoin on the crypto currency exchange. But is there anything unique in this proposal? I've heard that many are giving them the opportunity to trade ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: