Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin?  (Read 879 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

thousands of them and i would recommended you to chose a few coins.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

Definitely Bitcoin is the among the other cryptocurrencies that are existing. Figures don't lie. The price and even more bigger community. Theres no other altcoins can do the same level as Bitcoin. But this is for now. We don't have the power to predict the future. Only time will tell what cryptocurrency will prevail in the future. But i see some potential altcoins that can get to the level of Bitcoin.

IOTA. This altcoin is a good altcoin in the market right. The concept is really good. No transaction fee and no problem in terms of scalability. Right now Bitcoin is really problematic about the scalability issues. Iota is a good alternative.

Ethereum. The biggest altcoin in the market next to Bitcoin. The community huge also.
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:11:43 PM

There is no single best coin. Every coin has its own purpose

Some are shady others are risky and then there's the top 10 which have made a lot of millionaires and some billionaires  Grin
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:38:22 AM

There is no best coin, all coins are created equal except premine coin. All of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. For example Monera have better privacy transaction than Bitcoin or Ethereum have smart contract and bitcoin didn't . But we all agree that Bitcoin is the best coin since it is the first cryptocurrency and have the highest marketcap and daily volume than any other coins. The best coin depend on what do you need.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

This must be the most asked question to cryptoinvestors. I am hating it. Possibly there is no best coin. It is similar to all these national currencies. Every other of them have better days or worse. For example Turkish lira was shining in last 7 years, but it was one of the worst in last 3 years.
It is similar in crypto. Some shitcoins shine, even bitcoin feels bad sometimes when it enters bear market.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:45:29 PM

I think bitcoin, ethereum and dashcoin are best coins. Bitcoin is famous in the all world, ethereum and dash have also joined this race.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:03:56 AM

it depends on the coin specially on their projects and stability in the crypto market, but it is much better to look over which of the coins already proved their name in the crypto currency.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:32:43 AM

I think if to choose which coin is best is bitcoin because for me the coin is bitcoin is always superior to or value and is in the top of the display and the most famous in the society or the user bitcoin. However, the ethereum also continues to strive to always appear but there in the second row after bitcoin which has a good chance to flourish side by side with bitcoin. but still the best bitcoin.

anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:37:55 AM

I still think it's Bitcoin. Because of various reasons, it is the best penny ever. As for its popularity, I think there are no more common digital coin than it is. Besides, its price also makes it the most powerful. The ability to make a profit from investing in Bitcoin is very high because of the huge gap between buying and selling, so you can make a profit from it. Finally, the advantages that Bitcoin offers are hardly any coin to satisfy. So, I still think Bitcoin is the best at the moment

Miyaclint28

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:49:57 AM

We know there are some many coins that are present in this world, such as the bitcoin, ethereum and others, because they have advantages in their fields. However with the advantages they possess we can choose the coin what fits with us and get profit, but according to me personally I prefer something that could earn more profit for me i.e. bitcoin and altcoin which we can get the benefits and advantages such as now.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:50:59 AM

What is the best coin?

Without any qualification? Are you just asking for the best coin? Not even the best altcoin? Because if you only ask for the best coin then there is no need to really think about it deeply. The answer would be Bitcoin definitely. But if you are asking for the best altcoin, that would be a battle between Ethereum, Waves, and Strat. But there are also other very good coins aside from them.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:03:41 AM

What is the best coin?

I still choose bitcoin, but also have alternative like eth and xmr. Best meaning ( for me ), has clearly pattern and survive until now. With criteria I mention it will create many opportunity make profit with 2 ways I like, trading and investment. Even sometimes my analyze not correct and get loss, but coin world make me get income and pay my bill. Keep replace your money with bitcoin, eth and xmr to find the valuable income. Thank you for your post.

deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:06:37 AM

You need to clarify some standards to check that coins : vision , technology , team , community..
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:11:00 AM

If Bitcoin goes down, then all of these coins will too dump to the bottom, so thinkwise to choose alt coins. Try to invest in Ethereum, NEO, Dash and litecoin so chances will be less for loss.
No one know which coin is the best and who is legit.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

What is the best coin?

At you're rank i still wonder until now you ask that one, but here's my answer to your question. The best coin ever and most trusted coin in crypto world was BITCOIN, no doubt on this coin i invested here 25% of my salary every month end. Hoping for this that it gives us more profitable nowadays and thank's to bitcoin we have an extra income to fulfill our daily needs.
Beside from that there's some altcoins too have potential in the future i also picking up those top 3 high valued altcoins and i invest these and hold for a long run, these coins named litecoin, ethereum and neo.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:11:44 AM

The best coin is Bitcoin. (Probably). There are so many coins showing up eventually some of it is considered as better for long run investment but I really prefer ethereum 2nd leading crypto currency, it's really possible to pump like BTC does. But bitcoin is still proven it might be very expensive up to this days and it can be double expensive after months or years.
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:13:23 AM

What is the best coin?

Every coins/tokens has different features, and depends sometimes the support of the community whether it will grow or not. If you are looking for the best you can check in coinmarketcap, it is easy to understand what is the best, altcoin is ETH because it is Top 2 from the market cap. But if you are looking for the potential altcoins you can study by yourself. But try to take a look in POSTOKEN, they already have an beta test for their lending platform.

Ahhh.. ok
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:47:34 AM

There are many fortresses that claim themselves faster than heads, cheaper and much more kinds and of course, it's quite confusing to choose which one the best of all because it has the concept, category, and purpose of each. However, if I have to choose, I will give the title to the head (Bitcoin)
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:55:57 AM

Bitcoin is still the best join and i will stand for that even though that bitcoin is unstable right know but i believe that it is still the best coin, the next for me is the ethereum

---
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:49:03 AM

Bitcoin is still the best join and i will stand for that even though that bitcoin is unstable right know but i believe that it is still the best coin, the next for me is the ethereum
All in the Top 20 cryptocurriences are the best coins..But the best among the best is Bitcoin the mother of all coins..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: